Name movies with the biggest product placement ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ConalCochran
Mac and Me.
The Wizard.
Talledge Nights: Ballad of Ricky Bobby.
Transformers (2007).
Fantastic Four (2005).
The Island.
I, Robot.
Wayne's World.
Oliver and Company. (The first disney animated movie to have big time product placement)
Cast Away.
Josie and The Pussycats.
Transporter 2.
Happy Gilmore.
Back to the Future.
Die Another Day.
Blade Trinity.

SnakeEyes
Maybe we should name what the product is too/how it was used in the film.

It'd make the thread much more interesting.

exanda kane
The Island might be the biggest culprit. Minority Report might be up there too.

ConalCochran
Ooh Minority Report, good point! i forget to add that one, thanks for the reminder.

FistOfThe North
The Spiderman movies.

chillmeistergen
Van Wilder - Diet Coke all over the place.

Smasandian
Originally posted by exanda kane
The Island might be the biggest culprit. Minority Report might be up there too.

Atleast, Minority Report made it interesting.

whiterose
Die Hard 4.0

Without the Nokia PDA nobody's saved...

exanda kane
Originally posted by Smasandian
Atleast, Minority Report made it interesting.

Aye. Was going to say Blade Runner too, but did not want to tar the brush.

T.M
Fight Club.. though they smashed up most of the products in that film the Apple PC's and the VW Beetle cars for example.

exanda kane
Yeah, grudgingly there is alot of that in the first act, and I doubt the whole anti consumerist sentiment is an excuse for the amount of it.

Count Makashi
From a certain point of view, Star Wars. They sell everything from the movies, lightsabers, action figures based on characters, bed sheets...basically you can buy almost everything you can see in the movie.
They sell SW brand.

Soljer
Uhhh....

Evolution, anyone?

If you've seen it, you know what I mean. It's a two hour long commercial.

T.M
Yeah Evolution is bad for product placement.. and a bad film in general.

Myth
I, Robot - Close up of Converse shoe and Will Smith saying something along the lines of "Converse, vintage 2004".

Also Transformers when they make a Mountain Dew transformer and the Italian Job when they use the semi truck trailer with the (I think it is) Diet Coke label to cover a hole in the street.

pinkfloydkor
wait....i just watched the island....

i dont remember any prduct placement...or are there 2 different island movies?

and as soon as i saw thus thread i was going to say Talledaga Nights, there is a ton of it there. wonder bread is probably the biggest

AstroFan
Island had lots of Microsoft placement, with XBOX and MSN.

jaden101
i must be a freak because i've seen most of the films listed and i never notice product placement...infact the only one of the films i remember seeing product placement was i, robot...and even then i only knew to look for it because there was a segment on the news about Audi's saturation of the film...if i hadn't seen the news...i probably wouldn't have noticed that either

Myth
You didn't notice in Talladega Nights? Wonder bread? All the fast food places during the dinner scene?

SelinaAndBruce
Space Jam...Jordan's shoes

T.M
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

ADarksideJedi
Not sure what you mean by biggest product placement.If you mean what I think you mean can I say star wars?jm

Strangelove
Originally posted by T.M
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle product placement right in the name, there.

ragesRemorse
gone in sixty seconds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.