Black Knight vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
I think this has the makings of a classic can the Ebony Blade put a good enough hurt on him to score a KMC win

Ulysses
Sabretooth definitely goes down to the Black Knight.

norrinradd43
can he kill him?

llagrok
Adamantium has an uncanny resistance towards Magic, I'm not sure if Black Knight can cut off any limbs.

Slitting Sabretooth's throat has proven to be useful in the past, he could probably score a win by doing that.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Adamantium has an uncanny resistance towards Magic, I'm not sure if Black Knight can cut off any limbs.

The only the the blade can't cut is Adamantium. So, yeah, no limb loping.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The only the the blade can't cut is Adamantium. So, yeah, no limb loping.

The only the the blade?

norrinradd43
Has BK gotten an upgrade? I just remember the BK with the avengers with the sword that messed w peoples nervous system that wasnt that cool, I know he looks more like a knight now, what is he like now exactly?

Symmetric Chaos
The only the the blade?

One of those thes should be thing sad

guy222
bumprav

Scoobless
The only the the blade?
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
One of those thes should be thing sad

Thing only the the blade? .... that doesn't make any sense at all.

no expression

jinzin

Slitting Sabretooth's throat has proven to be useful in the past, he could probably score a win by doing that. The only time I've seen that work was when Agent X did it with a knive that nuetralized the healing factor by some degree.

I've seen it fail a couple of times on tooth and several times vs. logan.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thing only the the blade? .... that doesn't make any sense at all.

no expression

No . . . it doesn't . . .

As for the fight BK simply cannot kill Sabretooth and while he has a bunch of neat power none of them that I can recall will help him in this fight. Sabretooth is just about gaurenteed a win eventually.

llagrok
Originally posted by jinzin
The only time I've seen that work was when Agent X did it with a knive that nuetralized the healing factor by some degree.

I've seen it fail a couple of times on tooth and several times vs. logan.

It wasn't the knife that neutralized his healing factor.

jinzin
It wasn't the knife that neutralized his healing factor. Oh yeah his powers or something right?

I dunno, I haven't read the book in forever.

llagrok
Originally posted by jinzin
Oh yeah his powers or something right?

I dunno, I haven't read the book in forever.

I think it was some kind of corrosive.

Even if Agent X hadn't used this gloves, I believe that cutting his throat would put a hurt on Sabretooth. Black Knight probably doesn't have what it takes to snag a win though.

jinzin
Hurt him sure, but it wasn't about to put him down.
Or at least it shouldn't have been.

In Mary Shelly Overdrive, Sabretooth gets his throat slit after an extensive fight with multiple super soldiers and he still beat them up and was running around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.