Akuma v.s. Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
Takes place on top of DOATEC

Superboy Prime
a) Hand 2 Hand - Gouki curbstomps Hayabusa.
b) With weapons - Hayabusa wins.

FortressXRuler
They all have thier abilities maxed out.

Superboy Prime
Do abilities include weapons? Because Hayabusa is going to need them to defeat Akuma.

Xenogears
Ever heard of something called a search function?

Violent2Dope
This has been done, and Lana please close this before a certain select people log in.

Xenogears
TricksterPriest: "ZOMG GOUKI WTFPWN LAWL HAYABUSA HE COUGHS AND THE UNIVERSE WITH A PUNCH!!"

Triple Six: "GOUKI OHHHHHHH I'M WET!!"

Superboy Prime
I think Triple Six has admitted Hayabusa will beat him with his weapons...but then again I'm not sure.

Xenogears
Triple Six said Gouki would kill anyone in DOA and Ninja Gaiden. laughing out loud

Superboy Prime
Nevermind then.

Triple Six
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Nevermind then. S.Prime, don't listen to Ricky Retardo, you know I already admited to Gouki losing to Hayabusa if equiped with weapons.
That guys full of bull shit.

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Triple Six
Ricky Retardo laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Xenogears
S.Prime, don't listen to Ricky Retardo, you know I already admited to Gouki losing to Hayabusa if equiped with weapons.
That guys full of bull shit. Care to explain what this is then?Originally posted by Triple Six
I don't need to do research, I play DOA just as much as SF, none of the info I have stated is false any one who has played DOA 1, 2, 3, or 4 knows that DOA wont win only the ninjas stand a chance. Cause you know It's not true but the SF bosses can kill anyone in DOA. Gouki will defeat any one in DOA or Ninja Gaiden.

colonelf40
both are WAY OVERRATED!

but im going with akuma coz of his advantages in strength, experience, fighing skills and has the speed to match the kage maru wannabe.
akuma takes this 9/10

Kage Maru>Ryu Hayabusa

Xenogears
Originally posted by colonelf40
both are WAY OVERRATED!

but im going with akuma coz of his advantages in strength, experience, fighing skills and has the speed to match the kage maru wannabe.
akuma takes this 9/10

Kage Maru>Ryu Hayabusa dur

StyleTime
Originally posted by colonelf40
both are WAY OVERRATED!

akuma takes this 9/10

Kage Maru>Ryu Hayabusa
Akuma wins, but you still fail.

Triple Six
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar

Bullshit! Ashtar was reffuring to that post I made and a few others

Xenogears
Originally posted by StyleTime
Akuma wins, but you still fail. If this was H2H, anyway...

Xenogears
Ashtar was reffuring to that post I made and a few others That was not said in response to that post, let alone in the same thread.

Triple Six
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Bull Shit!

Ashtar was reffuring to that post I made and a few others

and this is what I said Originally posted by Triple Six
I know. big grin You still remain to be full of shit, Xeno

Xenogears
See the thread where this post was made:Originally posted by Triple Six
I don't need to do research, I play DOA just as much as SF, none of the info I have stated is false any one who has played DOA 1, 2, 3, or 4 knows that DOA wont win only the ninjas stand a chance. Cause you know It's not true but the SF bosses can kill anyone in DOA. Gouki will defeat any one in DOA or Ninja Gaiden.Then realize who's being a dumbass.

Triple Six
Read the 2nd post of this thread Ass whipe.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=443837&highlight=Gouki+VS+Hayabusa+forumid%3A85

And this is a much later thread.

Your just an ass who likes to keep animosity going.

StyleTime
It's so nice to see you two finally getting along.

Xenogears

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=443837&highlight=Gouki+VS+Hayabusa+forumid%3A85You just proved that you contradicted yourself. My that must mean that I'm a dumbass and you're not.

haermm

Who else?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=443837&highlight=Gouki+VS+Hayabusa+forumid%3A85

And this is a much later thread.

Your just an ass who likes to keep animosity going. laughing pwnd

Xenogears
*Patiently waits for Lazy MFer to come and say the same thing*

laughing

Triple Six
Originally posted by Xenogears
You just proved that you contradicted yourself. My that must mean that I'm a dumbass and you're not.

haermm I didn't contradict myself, I just realized I was wrong and your the dumbass if you can't see that.

Your post only further show how much of an ass you are, your making your own self look like an idiot. laughing

I have no need to go any further. big grin

Xenogears
On the contrary, you just go against any statement you make later on that the majority of the members disagree with. For instance, if no one kept refuting your bullshit over about Akuma being able to defeat the Tekken cast, you would still think to this day that Akuma can solo the Tekken/DOA/Ninja Gaiden verse without having to become "Shin" Akuma.

You do still think that "Cyber" Akuma would defeat Kuja, right? Do not insult me and then deny it.

Triple Six
On the contrary, you just go against any statement you make later on that the majority of the members disagree with. For instance, if no one kept refuting your bullshit over about Akuma being able to defeat the Tekken cast, you would still think to this day that Akuma can solo the Tekken/DOA/Ninja Gaiden verse without having to become "Shin" Akuma.

You do still think that "Cyber" Akuma would defeat Kuja, right? Do not insult me and then deny it. Your digging your self a deeper hole Cloud.

I changed my mind becuase my fellow posters convinced me that I was wrong, that's what debating is about, but you wouldn't know becuase that's not what your here for. All you do is spew bull shit, then pick it up and eat, only to spew bull shit yet again.

And if I really thought Cyber Gouki could beat this Kuja, I would have never made a spite thread involving Kuja, totaly getting his ass smashed by Pyron.

After all this time, you have yet to change. You came in as a ignorant shit starting ass hole and I have a feeling, that's how your gonna leave KMC. Just as you came.

Now go away Cloud.

Xenogears
Your digging your self a deeper hole Cloud.

I changed my mind becuase my fellow posters convinced me that I was wrong, that's what debating is about, but you wouldn't know becuase that's not what your here for. All you do is spew bull shit, then pick it up and eat, only to spew bull shit yet again.

And if I really thought Cyber Gouki could beat this Kuja, I would have never made a spite thread involving Kuja, totaly getting his ass smashed by Pyron.

After all this time, you have yet to change. You came in as a ignorant shit starting ass hole and I have a feeling, that's how your gonna leave KMC. Just as you came.

Now go away Cloud. Deeper hole...haermm

Yet you have not said that you no longer think Akuma would defeat the Tekken cast, have you?

What's ironic is that you've stated he'd overcome Kuja even after that little spite thread of yours.

Well I couldn't possibly care less since it's the opinion of you after all.

And no, I think I'll stay where I am. smile

Triple Six
Deeper hole...haermm

Yet you have not said that you no longer think Akuma would defeat the Tekken cast, have you?

What's ironic is that you've stated he'd overcome Kuja even after that little spite thread of yours.

Well I couldn't possibly care less since it's the opinion of you after all.

And no, I think I'll stay where I am. smile laughing I've already prooven you wrong so, What ever, buddy. big grin

BlaxicanHydra
STOP FIGHTING! YORU HURTING THE CHILDREN!

V2D in particular ermm

Xenogears
laughing I've already prooven you wrong so, What ever, buddy. big grin DUHR dur

laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
DUHR dur

laughing out loud

Dur? DUR?! You don't have the right to use Dur. You're a total and complete fanboy. you are one of the main reason that VG versus has gone downhill. miffed

Unless Hayabusa gets his plot device sword, he has no chance.

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dur? DUR?! You don't have the right to use Dur. You're a total and complete fanboy. you are one of the main reason that VG versus has gone downhill. miffedProfiling..laughing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unless Hayabusa gets his plot device sword, he has no chance. Hayabusa slaughters any version of dookie with the Dark Dragon Blade, the Kitetsu, or the Plasma Saber Mk.II. cool

Bye. wave

Darkstorm Zero
Listen guys... Since Remulous (Triple Six) has already admitted that Akuma won't win when Ryu is using his swords, but akuma defeats him in H2H, Why is there still loads upon loads of $h!t being started over it?

Xeno, I recall that you used to say Hayabusa owns heaps of people H2H or not, but have since changed your mind on that, so why do you keep bringing up the past?

Thats not cool at all...

In fact, I can point out instances where you only follow this forums rules when it suits your purposes, but I'm not a bad guy so I won't go pointing that out unless you ask me to.

Xenogears
*Is not about to engage in a long and pointless argument with DZ*

happy

Darkstorm Zero
Hey, I'm just asking a fair question isall, Why the hostility over something so trivial as a 6 month old argument that didn't go nowhere then and isn't going to budge anytimew soon?

Xenogears
It's because you masturbate to this...

blondeshake

Darkstorm Zero
Nope, 2d titties don't get me going, thats why I got a real woman whodoes it for me, and all I offer in return is Peanuts!

stick out tongue

Xenogears
You know...I just got something to eat from my fridge and, you weren't invading it. ARE YOU HIDING IN THERE?! *Checks* Nope, you aren't there.
I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS BULLSHIT! 31dance

Darkstorm Zero
I'm on vacation... in the cuboard!

(I Got hungry for something more than cold meat and cheese... I wanted Nachos!)

BlaxicanHydra
Damn, I wish I had some food in my fridge. So far, all I have is vegetarian sausages...

Xenogears
I have roast duck. 13jockey

BlaxicanHydra
I just found some left over chicken strips from dinner last night. Gonan put soem chicken and cheese on it 131

Emperor Ashtar
1)Gouki

2)Gouki, it's a little harder though

shin_remy
S.Prime, don't listen to Ricky Retardo,

laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

shin_remy
Triple Six: "GOUKI OHHHHHHH I'M WET!!"

laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing laughing

FortressXRuler
That gets me all the time
Happy Dance

shin_remy
1 ) Gouki

2 ) Shin Gouki wins

FortressXRuler
Ryu wins the second round.

shin_remy
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Ryu wins the second round.

why ?

FortressXRuler
Because Ryu has far superior experience with a weapon, while Akuma has probably never touched a blade before. I need to get back to my reading of Unknown Insanity reading

shin_remy
Because Ryu has far superior experience with a weapon, while Akuma has probably never touched a blade before. I need to get back to my reading of Unknown Insanity reading

??????

And Akuma has far more expiernce with h2h

your point? confused

Superboy Prime
IMO Hayabusa will nail Akuma with the weapons, but needless to say it won't be easy.

If Hayabusa is given the Plasma Saber this is a no contest.

So what was all the fuss about Triple Six's past comments. We all have the right to change our opinions.

Emperor Ashtar
Well, if he's allowed to use all his weapons then Gouki might be in trouble.

FortressXRuler
Ryu has the True Dragon Sword, and his ninpo, while Akuma can activate Shin Akuma, and he can use all of his moves. Does that clear anything up?

Superboy Prime
Out of Topic question...

Did Xenogears get banned?

FortressXRuler
Nah, he just got restricted for 2 days, thats what I heard from Darkstorm Zero, I forgot why.

Emperor Ashtar
I forgot why.

For spamming.

Ryu has the True Dragon Sword, and his ninpo, while Akuma can activate Shin Akuma, and he can use all of his moves. Does that clear anything up?

Oh, okay then my opinion remains the same.

1)Gouki

2) Gouki, but he might have problems

Superboy Prime
He probably tested Lana's patience a bit too much.

FortressXRuler
For spamming, that's what Emporer Ashtar posted. Which probably tested Lana's patience a little bit too much

Emperor Ashtar
He was already on Lana's black list when we were posting on the "Fine-ass Video Game Babes thread".

Plus, he tends to spam too much.

FortressXRuler
Now Lana has taken matters into her own hands. She was able to re-animate space, thus trapping Xenogears in an alternate reality prison 4 2 days

Superboy Prime
...Lana...an abstract entity..? *Fears*

FortressXRuler
Yes. and if she sees anymore rules being broken, she will cause an interdimensional rift betwwen earth and Hell. Thus allowing demons to constantly spam us

Superboy Prime
Yes. and if she sees anymore rules being broken, she will cause an interdimensional rift betwwen earth and Hell. Thus allowing demons to constantly spam us

So basically she'll unleash an army of Xeno's on us...? Spread the word... let there be no more broken rules.

FortressXRuler
I will create a dimensional rift between earth and Heaven. Thus allowing angels to input a spam blocker on the internet. Hurray for spam blocker!
big grin Happy Dance

Superboy Prime
Shhh she is watching us...omniscient Lana is near...RUN!

FortressXRuler
Oh good Jesus! I'll risk my life to save the internet. Space Re-Animation!

*Dies of having his soul trown into an alternite reality*

Superboy Prime
*Sweatdrop*

That's gotta hurt.

FortressXRuler
*My Soul is posting this*
You guys should really see how this alternite reality is! It is awesome! T6, DMC4, and all those other release titles ore out!! And at only $20.99!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Lana ain't got shit on me!boxing

FortressXRuler
She will trap you in an alternite dimension forever

Violent2Dope
She will trap you in an alternite dimension forever I will eat her soul and rape her kitten!devil

Superboy Prime
Lana will trap you in an alternate reality mirror!

rvJUloqK4Pk

fear

FortressXRuler
Damn that was creepy.

Violent2Dope
It was sexy, not creepy foo!

FortressXRuler
She wasn't even brushing her hair in a sexy way!

Violent2Dope
She wasn't even brushing her hair in a sexy way! YES SHE WAS!!!!

FortressXRuler
You're a phsyco. And Lana will tear your soul out of your body.

Violent2Dope
Six reasons to rape a virgin
1. They're tight.
2. They scream before the act.
3. They cry during the act.
4. They commit suicide after the act.
5. Your penis goes in and out as hard as YOU want it to
6. The great feeling you have knowing you're taking away her innocence and ruining not just her's, but the lives of many

FortressXRuler
I say it again, you're a phsyco. And plus, virgins at this age are 3 years old. Once thay hit 4-years old, they do it with thier nursery school classmates during naptime.

Violent2Dope
I say it again, you're a phsyco. And plus, virgins at this age are 3 years old. Once thay hit 4-years old, they do it with thier nursery school classmates during naptime. Three year olds are sluts, they know they like it and want it, although the screams they make don't hurt.

FortressXRuler
Do they even know what sexual words mean?

Violent2Dope
Do they even know what sexual words mean? Sluts: Promiscuous people
Whore: Sells sex
Rape: Forcing sex on someone
I could go on.

FortressXRuler
Oh please, entertain the 2-year olds, see what will happen to them in the future.

Violent2Dope
Oh please, entertain the 2-year olds, see what will happen to them in the future. Yeah!

FortressXRuler
Yeah what?

Superboy Prime
I agree. The video was creepy.

FortressXRuler
She's probably Lana's messenger, she's trying to warn us of the upcoming destructionthat is about to be created.

Violent2Dope
I have Samuel L. Jackson powers. Only Jackson himself has more power than me.

FortressXRuler
What about Chuck Norris?

Violent2Dope
What about Chuck Norris? Chuck Norris is a pretender.

FortressXRuler
What if Sam and Chuck made a movie together. 'Chuck Norris On A Plane'.

Violent2Dope
What if Sam and Chuck made a movie together. 'Chuck Norris On A Plane'. Jackson would erase him from existence.

FortressXRuler
What 'Chuck Norris Jr. and Samuel L. Jackson Jr. On A Plane.'

Xenogears
Oh good Jesus! I'll risk my life to save the internet. Space Re-Animation!

*Dies of having his soul trown into an alternite reality* http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Internetlol.jpg

FortressXRuler
Xenogears! You're Back! So good to see ya!

Delta Slicer
Hayabusa quite effortlessly solos SFverse. As for KoF (off-topic), he's going to have trouble against almost anyone related to Orochi (and ones around their level), well...'cept Rugal, because even according to a KoF expert, "Rugal is shit" and I have reason to believe so. Basically, this pussy can't even handle a SMALL % of Orochi's power...wtf? You look at Iori & them who can actually channel and hold such godly power, yet Rugal (one of the overrated fighting game bosses here) bursts ala Bison (another fighting game pussy) with, as stated, a small % of Orochi's...come to think of it, regarding the above, Rugal isn't necessarily "related" then. He doesn't have the required genes/characteristics for the power, and heck, if he's having body parts vaporized from getting engulfed by some explosion from a ship then he probably can't handle any of Hayabusa's ninpos, and most certainly not the gravitational void ("black hole" - Team NINJA) which would outright wtfpwn him.

- Delta

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Delta Slicer
Hayabusa quite effortlessly solos SFverse. As for KoF (off-topic), he's going to have trouble against almost anyone related to Orochi (and ones around their level), well...'cept Rugal, because even according to a KoF expert, "Rugal is shit" and I have reason to believe so. Basically, this pussy can't even handle a SMALL % of Orochi's power...wtf? You look at Iori & them who can actually channel and hold such godly power, yet Rugal (one of the overrated fighting game bosses here) bursts ala Bison (another fighting game pussy) with, as stated, a small % of Orochi's...come to think of it, regarding the above, Rugal isn't necessarily "related" then. He doesn't have the required genes/characteristics for the power, and heck, if he's having body parts vaporized from getting engulfed by some explosion from a ship then he probably can't handle any of Hayabusa's ninpos, and most certainly not the gravitational void ("black hole" - Team NINJA) which would outright wtfpwn him.

- Delta

Again... http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/12/129156065197827207.jpg

Tha C-Master
lolwut? Soloes?

Meioh_Hades

Tha C-Master
lol

No End N Site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.