Classic Ion vs The AMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Classic Ion vs The Anti Matter Corps!

Can Kyle Rayner as the original Classic Ion take on the entire Anti Matter Corps? Not including himself of course.

And I mean the ENTIRE AMC. Form Sinestro to The Anti Monitor and everyone else. If not how far up the food chain could he get in your opinion?

(I know its the Sinestro Corps but that name sucks and AMC is so much cooler.)

King Kandy
Um considering Ion is part of the AMC, He stops at himself.

King Kandy
btw, turn in your damn write-up!

Entity
Originally posted by King Kandy
btw, turn in your damn write-up! I thought our match was next week after these guys? confused

King Kandy
Um no, it's today at midnight.

Entity
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um no, it's today at midnight. Oh my bad I honestly thought it was next week after all the others were finished.

Oh well if I don't have time to get one tomorrow then its cool I'll forfeit you can have it. I'm not really into it with things right now anyway and this isn't really my level preference. So I'll let you know something tomorrow.

Sorry about the mixup. I honestly thought it'd be next week.

King Kandy
Okay... I hope you get something together, no matter how last minute it is.

Tazer
Yo.

Ion would lose to the AM; if he caqn take down & hold captive all of the Oans then Kyle has NO SHOT watsoever.

Tazer

starlock
i think its too early to see...anti monitor is the big question mark..will he be at former power levels?

Merlyn
AM was 'warping' the Central Battery's energies.

He alone would defeat Ion.

Entity
Thats why I asked how far up the food chain would he get. I basically knew he couldn't defeat Anti Monitor but then again with his original Ion powers and some more experiance who knows. I'd like to see how current Ion would fair against one of the regular monitors anyway.

But really I'd like to know how many of the corps he could take and who'd give him the most trouble. In your opinion what order form least to most. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.