ESB Luke vs. Darth Bandon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Both combatants are given little regard on this forum (well, Luke at this point is given littlt regard)

All-out fight in the chamber Luke fought Vader.

Who wins?

BlaxicanHydra
Bandon. Luke was already a natural, even at that point, but Bandon with all his lameness is too much.

vader11
I think Bandon may win.

Darth Hord
Bandon has a strong chance of winning here. Luke at this point has had hardly enough training to contend with Bandon.

kamhal
I am with Bandon. Luke as hardly a regular jedi knight at this time.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Luke was not a good jedi during this period, Bandon kills him.

darthsith19
If I remember correctly from one of the other Bandon threads, doesn't the databank say that Bandon is powerful? More than can be said for ESB Luke. While his power increased at an incredible rate, he is still mediocore at best, and maybe not even that. So yes, Bandon wins for sure, but not to easily, Luke likely puts up a decent fight I'd say.

Light_Sith
Luke would not stand a chance.

Sure, he did manage to penetrate Vader's defence, but I am guessing that Vader lost much of his ability after losing to Obi-wan.

Janus Marius
Or simply threw the fight to his son. Luke wasn't exactly winning through sheer skill with his swing-batta-batta Form style, nor was he overpowering Vader who can pick grown men up with one hand.

Darth Sexy
In ESB Vader didn't throw the fight, he was more concerned with turning Luke, so he was toying with him. The same cannot be said for ROTJ though.

0°Mandalore°0
So you're saying in ROTJ Luke was already a better swordsman than Vader? (just asking, not attacking)

I'm going with Bandon. Luke is mediocre at this point.

Light_Sith
Well, Luke certainly beat Vader in ROTJ.

If he was holding back, then this shows weakness on his part.

Vader was supposed to be a Sith, and once he found that he could not defend himself, he should have tried to end the fight.

Perhaps he did try. If he did not, then he is mentally flawed, and still loses.

I am not concerned with who is the best technically - I am concerned about what happened in practice.

Faunus
Luke dies. Miserably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.