Kyo/Iori vs Jin/Hwoarang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
who wins?

~Sado

colonelf40
Kyo vs Jin
well if this is only h2h then id give it to Jin maybe 7/10
if not then Kyo maybe 9/10

Iori vs Hwoarang
Iori sucks so bobby by default!

there is nothing that i can find cool about Iori Yagami , he has red emo type hair and has a chain between his legs!
how much of a f*ggot can the guy get!

Jin/Hwoarang then take out Kyo

SteelEagle
Two FIRE wielding fighters against two fighting....uh....fighters. Sorry, colonelf40, but Kyo/Emoboy takes this match.

colonelf40
Originally posted by SteelEagle
Two FIRE wielding fighters against two fighting....uh....fighters. Sorry, colonelf40, but Kyo/Emoboy takes this match.

i said if it was only H2H!
if not both Kyo/Emobaoy take it!

lightness
since when did kyo/iori not fight h2h, and they take this 8/10

SteelEagle
Come on, it's not like Kyo fights with a gun. (But who needs a gun, when you have fire powers?) And colonelf40, stop contradicting yourself. Do you hate Kyo or like him, pick a side, we're at war!

Superboy Prime
Team justice Flame wins.

Hwoarang is the weak link.

Saad
If the battle goes like this: Kyo vs. Hwoarang and Iori vs. Jin, then surely the flame wielders will win cuz Kyo will easily beat Hwoarang first while Iori faces off against Jin and then help him dominate Jin for the victory.
However, if it goes like this: Kyo vs. Jin and Hwoarang vs. Iori, then I think that the fight can go either way, since Kyo will be defeated by Jin and Hwoa by Iori, and then they both will face off against each other for the victory. I am not sure who will win, but I believe it will be Iori. Why? Answer: Strong Flame Powers.

Superboy Prime
Hwoarang won't be beating Kyo. Nor will he be beating Iori. In any instance it becomes a handicap 2-1 in favor of team Justice Flame. Jin is roasted. Emp Ashtar and myself are happy.

Emperor Ashtar
Jin dies, thank God.

StyleTime
No. Thank Kyo.

Sado22
Iori and Ho tilts in Iori's favor due to having experience, claws, flames and overall raw power and good speed. no hope for ho.

Kyo and Jin will be a classic. both are stylish, in-fighters with great power, combinations and speed. I'd love to see these two duke it out but I'll give it to Jin on the account of facing stiff competition WITHOUT help.

Iori and Jin then duke it out. And i'll put my money on Jin. but this one can go either way.

~Sado

Superboy Prime
So you actually believe Jin can take on Kyo & Iori by himself?

Sado22
you know, you've got a good point.
I stand corrected: Iori will win since Jin-Kyo is pretty stiff contest but Ho-Iori isn't.

Kyo/Iori win.

~Sado

StyleTime
Then again, if Jin goes Devil he is automatically imbued with the combined strength of all Namco characters and could take both of these guys easily.

shin_remy
Kyo and Iori takes this

Jin and Hwoarand suck ass. they suck

they will be pwnt by the Flame users

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime
Then again, if Jin goes Devil he is automatically imbued with the combined strength of all Namco characters and could take both of these guys easily.

ROFL

Kyo & Iori witness Jin's Devil transformation "OMG RUN FOR THE HILLS!"

brainchild81
Kyo & Iori

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.