Dark cult

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
not sure if i can post something like this here but the Dark cult is calling for members, those he see God as a fool and want to cast down religion on him, or simply those who consider themselves wicked can join us, post if you wish to join

devil2

Secretus
As long as you drink the kool-aid first.

Barker
Fread Thailed.

Naz
Originally posted by Secretus
As long as you drink the kool-aid first.

laughing

Bloigen
The Dark Brotherhood is a guild of professional assassins with considerable influence and power. It is similar to Morrowind's Morag Tong; however, the legality of this organization is much more limited. Entry is governed not by completing a given task, but by the Brotherhood observing you committing murder.

The main safe haven of the organization is located in the basement of an abandoned house in Cheydinhal, which was founded more than 200 years ago.

The current head of the Cheydinhal 'family' is Ocheeva, however new family members are given instructions by Vicente Valtieri. Ocheeva receives instructions from the Speaker, Lucien Lachance, who is also responsible for recruiting new members. Lucien in turn receives his instructions from the Listener. The absolute leader of the Dark Brotherhood is the Night Mother.

herbnone

don't shiv
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "where's the pecan pie at?"

Röland
Satan is gay anyway. Haha you worship a homosexual being.

http://www.morethings.com/images/satan/south-park-Saddam-Devil.jpg

Burning thought
who said we worshiped anything?

Barker
Originally posted by Burning thought
Uh, Röland.

*Insert choice Power Lines/Paint Chips question here*

Röland

I can see your true evil ways.

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Bloigen
The Dark Brotherhood is a guild of professional assassins with considerable influence and power. It is similar to Morrowind's Morag Tong; however, the legality of this organization is much more limited. Entry is governed not by completing a given task, but by the Brotherhood observing you committing murder.

The main safe haven of the organization is located in the basement of an abandoned house in Cheydinhal, which was founded more than 200 years ago.

The current head of the Cheydinhal 'family' is Ocheeva, however new family members are given instructions by Vicente Valtieri. Ocheeva receives instructions from the Speaker, Lucien Lachance, who is also responsible for recruiting new members. Lucien in turn receives his instructions from the Listener. The absolute leader of the Dark Brotherhood is the Night Mother.

herbnone this is the dark cult not the dark brotherhood. I guess it's like the imperial cult to the imperial legion. In otherwords, they're like assassins only instead of doing assassin stuff, they walk around feeding people crap and using speechcraft to make people join. I would join but I'm not homo big grin

Rogue Jedi
not sure if i can post something like this here but the Dark cult is calling for members, those he see God as a fool and want to cast down religion on him, or simply those who consider themselves wicked can join us, post if you wish to join

devil2 you are an idiot. a nimrod. a moron. you are a zit on the ass of society. the best part of you ran down the crack of your mommas ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.....can i still join your super kool kult? laughing out loud

Röland
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you are an idiot. a nimrod. a moron. you are a zit on the ass of society. the best part of you ran down the crack of your mommas ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Do you think he's been cheated?

Rogue Jedi

Röland
I think he didnt get breast fed as a child....private snowball.

Well I think he looks like about 200 pounds of chewed bubblegum.

The Pict
Originally posted by Bloigen

herbnone

laughing out loud After reading the first post I was gonna say someone has been playing too much Oblivion.

Rogue Jedi

Röland
Is that you, John Wayne, is this me?

Who said that? Who the **** said that, who's the communist piece of shit, twinkle toed ********** who just signed his own death warrant? Was it you you scroungy little ****?

Rogue Jedi

Röland
hell I like you, you can come over and **** my sister!!!

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy ****ing walrus-looking piece of shit. Get the **** off of my obstacle. Get the **** down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

Rogue Jedi

Röland
Only two things come from Texas, steers and queers, and I don't see no horns!!!

God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

OT: Man I so wish I hadn't blown my knee out and been able to sign up for the USMC. sad

Secretus

Rogue Jedi
this is my rifle this is my gun, this is my rifle this is for fun.

Röland
Originally posted by Secretus
You're sure missing alot. I hear Iraq is beautiful this time of season.

Meh, I didn't care about Iraq, it was my dream to be a Marine. I think if anyone joins the service, especially during a time of war/hostility/conflict they have no reason to ***** about being sent there. You know the chances you're taking when you sign up.

Röland
this is my rifle this is my gun, this is my rifle this is for fun.

Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Rogue Jedi
you trying to squeeze an inch on me?

Röland
You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up off your face! Pvt. Joker you better un**** yourself before I unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

Rogue Jedi
You think you're Mickey Spillane? you're a killer, not a writer!!!

Röland
Oh that's right, Private Pyle, don't make any ****ing effort to get to the top of the ****ing obstacle. If God would have wanted you up there he would have miracled your ass up there by now, wouldn't he?

Rogue Jedi
holy shit....what is that? what the **** is that?

Röland
The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of shit because marines are not allowed to die without permission.

Burning thought
you are an idiot. a nimrod. a moron. you are a zit on the ass of society. the best part of you ran down the crack of your mommas ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.....can i still join your super kool kult? laughing out loud

its not Kool, but sure u can join it

Secretus
its not Kool, but sure u can join it

laughing

Rogue Jedi
its not Kool, but sure u can join it no thanx, i have a shred of dignity left.

yogert

devil2

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.AH....HA.......HA......... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........HA!

Solarization
Full Metal Jacket FTW.

Burning thought
yeh well show you, you wont be laughing when we summon a horde of demons to our sides, youll beg for forgiveness evil face

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Solarization
Full Metal Jacket FTW. **** you cowboy, **** all you assholes!!!!

Röland
yeh well show you, you wont be laughing when we summon a horde of demons to our sides, youll beg for forgiveness evil face

I'll have Gunnery Sergeant Hartman on my side.

Rogue Jedi
7.65 mm.....fuuulll metallll jacket.

Scythe
Hmm...

Rogue Jedi
Lean forward and choke yourself!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.