galactus and his creations/enemies vs asgard and its enemies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
with galactus and his creations this time this team also has tenebrous and aegis. no other enemies outside his creations and heralds. they take on asgard and all its enemies. excluding celestials and all enemies that arent asgard based from the start. if u have a question about an enemy counting or not ask me. have fun. smile

nimbus006
Galactus, Tenebrous, and Aegis kill them all

quanchi112
Originally posted by nimbus006
Galactus, Tenebrous, and Aegis kill them all i dont think it would be that easy. i would love to see demogorge engage galactus though.

lordboo
Originally posted by nimbus006
Galactus, Tenebrous, and Aegis kill them all
and tyrant(fp),the hunger.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
and tyrant(fp),the hunger. hunger isnt allowed in this fight. tyrant is depowered.

lordboo
Originally posted by quanchi112
hunger isnt allowed in this fight. tyrant is depowered.
not fair sad

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
not fair sad no i still see big g and friends winning. but asgard would put up one helluva fight.

Utrigita
Big G and his creations takes this (quanchi are you counting ALL his creations also them from different realities and so on???)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Big G and his creations takes this (quanchi are you counting ALL his creations also them from different realities and so on???) name a creation and ill tell uif i count him.

llagrok
Does Asgard have ANYONE at all on abstract level?

Symmetric Chaos
name a creation and ill tell uif i count him.

Tyrant

GoldenOldie

CosmicMailman (or whatever he was called)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Tyrant

GoldenOldie

CosmicMailman (or whatever he was called) depowered tyrant counts.

TricksterPriest
Does Surtur have his sword and the eternal flame?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Does Asgard have ANYONE at all on abstract level?

Not really.

The most powerful people on their team would probably be:
Surtur
Odin
RKT
Loki

Maybe AbsorbingMan if he starts merged with Asgard.

Utrigita
well basically all that would count as his regular heralds, from different timelines.

Dazzler
Thor
Plasma
Dark Angel
Starglow
Ardina
Master of Guile
Dominas

Also fallen one, SS, Gabriel the Airwalker, Firelord, the destroyer armor, Terrax, Rom the spaceknight, Nova, Morg, Red Shift, superman, human torch, Stardust.

That was all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Does Surtur have his sword and the eternal flame? yes.

quanchi112
well basically all that would count as his regular heralds, from different timelines.

Dazzler
Thor
Plasma
Dark Angel
Starglow
Ardina
Master of Guile
Dominas

Also fallen one, SS, Gabriel the Airwalker, Firelord, the destroyer armor, Terrax, Rom the spaceknight, Nova, Morg, Red Shift, superman, human torch, Stardust.

That was all. first whole list no. second whole list yes except superman.

Utrigita
Come on please give me Dominas wink its not because he downed nearly entire asgarde all by himself I want him on the team stick out tongue

quanchi112
Come on please give me Dominas wink its not because he downed nearly entire asgarde all by himself I want him on the team stick out tongue sorry stick out tongue

Utrigita
Damm mad

Well still going with Galactus and his team the proimal gods are badass doesn't lose energy while fighting and tenebrous managed to stalemate Galactus impressive, plus I would place most heralds above the average asgardien until we arrive at the skyfathers Galactus tenebrous Aegis and Tyrant can have a nap but then they IMO gets needed. Odin, Surtur, Ymir, Dark Gods etc will be a tough fight. But believe they will take it. Unless you call it old school Odin which would put the odds in heavy favor for the asgardiens.

quanchi112
Damm mad

Well still going with Galactus and his team the proimal gods are badass doesn't lose energy while fighting and tenebrous managed to stalemate Galactus impressive, plus I would place most heralds above the average asgardien until we arrive at the skyfathers Galactus tenebrous Aegis and Tyrant can have a nap but then they IMO gets needed. Odin, Surtur, Ymir, Dark Gods etc will be a tough fight. But believe they will take it. Unless you call it old school Odin which would put the odds in heavy favor for the asgardiens. dont forget the asgardians get demorgorge,set. this should make it interesting.

Utrigita
dont forget the asgardians get demorgorge,set. this should make it interesting.

I say we send the Destroyer against demorgorge, Set shouldn't present a problem if its taken out fairly quickly but I believe Aegis ore Tenebrous could do that fairly quickly.

quanchi112
no way the destroyer is taking on demogorge.

Utrigita
no way the destroyer is taking on demogorge.

With the PC and a armor that withstood enormous assault from the celestials, a disintegration beam that even Odin fears, I Think it possibly can. I didn't say anything about beating demorgorge I suggested we send the destroyer against demorgorge I didn't mention its function.

quanchi112
i still seeing demogorge just beating down the destroyer. well we disagree. but i still think big and friends wins. so we are arguing over the little things and not the final outcome. arguing comics is great.

Utrigita
i still seeing demogorge just beating down the destroyer. well we disagree. but i still think big and friends wins. so we are arguing over the little things and not the final outcome. arguing comics is great.

It is great arguing comics I agree.

I didn't say Destroyer would defeat Demorgorge but I certainly see it stalemating demorgorge for a little while perhaps a little while that will prove enough.

Tyrant
Galactus.
Tenebrous.
Aegis.
Tyrant.
Surfer.
Galactus's worldship.
Galactus's other ships.
Galactus's Cats.
Galactus's Punisher's.
UN.

Ya... curbstomp.
Oh, and Galactus's power was enough to last against Beyonder, and his tech, was enough to steal all the powers of Beyonder...

Another note, Attum wasn't an enemy of Asgard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tyrant
Galactus.
Tenebrous.
Aegis.
Tyrant.
Surfer.
Galactus's worldship.
Galactus's other ships.
Galactus's Cats.
Galactus's Punisher's.
UN.

Ya... curbstomp.
Oh, and Galactus's power was enough to last against Beyonder, and his tech, was enough to steal all the powers of Beyonder...

Another note, Attum wasn't an enemy of Asgard. well thor has went toe to toe with him and he counts. i counted him. so stick out tongue

Tyrant
well thor has went toe to toe with him and he counts. i counted him. so stick out tongue Too bad Thor has only cheapshotted Galactus...

But, you know, Galactus has taken Thor before, so...
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/7943/thor16815nk2.th.jpg

quanchi112
Too bad Thor has only cheapshotted Galactus...

But, you know, Galactus has taken Thor before, so...
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/7943/thor16815nk2.th.jpg i meant attum. thats why i counted him on asgrad enemies. i didnt mean big g at all.

Tyrant
i meant attum. thats why i counted him on asgrad enemies. i didnt mean big g at all. Ah... Atum also toyed with Thor, but...
Based on your logic, anyone who fought Thor, is on Asgard's team.

Hulk, Iron Man, Thanos, Gladiator, Hyperion, etc. Well, that gets into a massive team.
Hell, Galactus is there, as well...

quanchi112
Ah... Atum also toyed with Thor, but...
Based on your logic, anyone who fought Thor, is on Asgard's team.

Hulk, Iron Man, Thanos, Gladiator, Hyperion, etc. Well, that gets into a massive team.
Hell, Galactus is there, as well... no read the earlier posts in the thread. geez i have turned down all u said.

Tyrant
no read the earlier posts in the thread. geez i have turned down all u said. The one problem here, is that Atum isn't Asgard based, or even close.

quanchi112
The one problem here, is that Atum isn't Asgard based, or even close. i counted him...its my thread. deal with it.

Tyrant
i counted him...its my thread. deal with it. I don't care.

I'm just wondering why others aren't included, if they have the same role as Atum in Asgard... which is, nothing.

quanchi112
I don't care.

I'm just wondering why others aren't included, if they have the same role as Atum in Asgard... which is, nothing. to give asgard more of a chance. atum i linked with thor. i allowed atum.

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not really.

The most powerful people on their team would probably be:
Surtur
Odin
RKT
Loki

Maybe AbsorbingMan if he starts merged with Asgard.

Ymir>>>>>>>>>>>Loki.

Tyrant
to give asgard more of a chance. atum i linked with thor. i allowed atum. Of course... of course.
Galactus and co, 10/10.

Originally posted by batdude123
Ymir>>>>>>>>>>>Loki. In raw power, of course.
However, Loki is incredibly useful, and would be a big gun in this situation.
Hell, he fought Surtur with the Twilight Sword, and did better than Odin, and others.

quanchi112
Of course... of course.
Galactus and co, 10/10.

In raw power, of course.
However, Loki is incredibly useful, and would be a big gun in this situation.
Hell, he fought Surtur with the Twilight Sword, and did better than Odin, and others. i didnt say atum would win the fight. he definitley is a plus for any team.

Tyrant
i didnt say atum would win the fight. he definitley is a plus for any team. Of course, he's a plus for any team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.