Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.

They contacted Fulford, a Canadian ex pat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons.

"The Illuminati, with the exception of Japan, is very much a white man's game," Fulford says.

The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

FULFORD ON THE ILLUMINATI

"Below is a brief a summary of the intelligence I have received from sources including: former Japanese Prime Ministers, senior Yakuza gangsters, senior Japanese Freemasons, Western intelligence agencies etc.

"First the Illuminati are really inbred families of European and North American traditional aristocracy and banking families. They control the U.S., England, Europe (except for Scandinavian countries, Germany and Italy; Italy kicked them out in the 1970's),Japan, Africa, Iran, Canada and Mexico. They do not control China, Russia (Putin kicked them out for the first time since 1917), India, South East Asia, South America, Cuba etc.

"Their goal is to create a world government. Until 2 years ago the plan was the New World Order. That was outlined pretty clearly in the Project for a New American Century. However, with the debacle in Iraq, the secret government of the West changed to a new plan that is a world government based on the EU. To do this they will sabotage the U.S. economy.

"However, there is a big schism in the secret government. Jay Rockefeller and Philip Rothschild support one faction, the Global Warming Faction. Opposing them is the War on Terrorism Faction supported by David Rockefeller and the JP Morgan descendants (Bush, Harriman, Walker etc.). The warming people want to sell 500 nuclear power plants to China and a similar amount to the rest of the world. The terrorism guys want to keep U.S. dominance by maintaining control over oil. Putin was a huge setback for them.

"They are also neo-Nazis who want to reduce the amount of colored people in the world by at least half through disease, starvation and war. The Chinese secret society got wind of this and is preparing to stop them."

http://rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm

Emperor Ashtar
It's ironic, I read that atricle yesterday.

Mr Parker
its sad that right now our only real hope of ovethrowing the illuminati and the government of the united states-since americans are too lazy to take action,would be through professional assassians and gangsters.I hope the illuminati are stupid enough to try it because they will see it fail big time now if they do.

KharmaDog
Funny how two secret societies are so well known and yet call themselves secret. Funnier still how the illuminati's memberships is defined in social position and locationa and that we're even told that veaious countries have kcked them out, yet no names are given.

Aren't you in the least bit curious as to how Italy and Russia could be so powerful as to kick out members of the illuminati, who by your very definition, control the world?

Magee
Also note the web page has no credibility in the slightest. Nothing but a wall of text with no outside sources or links to them, I mean who the hell is Henry Makow and how come he knows so much about these secret orginisations.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Magee
Also note the web page has no credibility in the slightest. Nothing but a wall of text with no outside sources or links to them, I mean who the hell is Henry Makow and how come he knows so much about these secret orginisations.

I was thinking the samething.

teh_perfection
Its funny, how can the Illuminati make statements when they are supposed to not exist. laughing

Magee
The wonders of the internet.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by teh_perfection
Its funny, how can the Illuminati make statements when they are supposed to not exist. laughing

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

KharmaDog
Originally posted by teh_perfection
Its funny, how can the Illuminati make statements when they are supposed to not exist.

Well, it's pretty complicated really.

First they allow reporters into their innersanctum. Then, after they make their statement(s), they proceed to kill all the reporters.

Occasionally they let someone video tape it, but the videographer has to have a camera with a blurred lens and crappy audio, or is only allowed to stand 500 feet away from the event with no zoom and poor lighting.

Deano
i think you are all slighty confused as always

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Mr Parker
its sad that right now our only real hope of ovethrowing the illuminati and the government of the united states-since americans are too lazy to take action,would be through professional assassians and gangsters.I hope the illuminati are stupid enough to try it because they will see it fail big time now if they do.

No, it's a game to see who is loyal or not.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I think the Illuminati really have to be worried about the threat posed to them from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...they are our only hope.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Funny how two secret societies are so well known and yet call themselves secret. Funnier still how the illuminati's memberships is defined in social position and locationa and that we're even told that veaious countries have kcked them out, yet no names are given.

Aren't you in the least bit curious as to how Italy and Russia could be so powerful as to kick out members of the illuminati, who by your very definition, control the world?

just because societys are secret, doesnt mean they cannot be known.

i could set up a secret society and you could know about us, but not know what goes on inside the group

C. Jack Harness
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Well, it's pretty complicated really.

First they allow reporters into their innersanctum. Then, after they make their statement(s), they proceed to kill all the reporters.

Occasionally they let someone video tape it, but the videographer has to have a camera with a blurred lens and crappy audio, or is only allowed to stand 500 feet away from the event with no zoom and poor lighting.

Are you serious?

I can see from your posts you rarely joke but thats hard to believe that happens.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Deano
just because societys are secret, doesnt mean they cannot be known.

i could set up a secret society and you could know about us, but not know what goes on inside the group

Ahh, but not only do you know the Illuminati exists you know everything that goes on in their group, what their most secret secrets are and where they will be picnicking for the next four billion years! eek!

Deano
because what they do effects us all! the hidden agenda pushes forward into reality. thats why we know there plans

Sandai Kitetsu
We know their plans because they do not hide them. Phrases like "Secret Society" or "Hidden Agenda" are often taken for face value. These groups don't really hide much from us and the things that they do not spell out for us are expressed through symbolism. "Hidden in plain view" they believe by telling us our fate they are fulfilling certain ritualistic rites to passage.

leonheartmm
a word of caution though. quite a FEW presidents of the united states have been known to be part of the freemasons{not my claim either}. it really isnt too incredible to think that these secret societies can control so much. but really it neednt be this complicated there are a fair few OVERT organisations{which might or might not be part of these supposed COVERT ones} which show clearly that their intentiones are no nobler than the ones described. i.e. catholic church, kremlin, american right wing, american evangelists, israel, indian congress, yakuza, mafia, radical islamists, etc etc. its really no different to me if you call the catholic church the catholic church or the rozenkrauz order. their affects are the same{or the american president or the free masons. they are synonomous} infact since the overt ones are a lot more, "taken for granted" uninteresting and less scandalacious then the cupposed covert counterparts. their deeds often go unquestioned.

in the end. in today's world, no one rules for altruistic reasons. nor CAN any1 get to the ruling positions with the intentions of helping and not manipulating. the mass media is a misinformation wondermill and the truth is almost ALWAYS obscurED and manipulated. its only reasonable to assume that monopolisation of power and prejudices have formed a fair few secret organisation as its the most reasnable thing for humans to do based on their personal egoes/distribution of power/keeping illegal power in some check/creating alliances/decideing heirs fit in the perspective of the PAST ruling classes. these are reasons enough for me to believe that such things surely exist.

Deano
what did it say on george washingtons grave

freemason and president

shouldnt it be ' president' first, and then freemason'?

i think they are telling you what has more power

leonheartmm
heres a question though. was george washington a GOOD man in terms of what he did or not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.