"Bellatrix 'very significant' in last book"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SammySparrow
From mugglenet.

"In a new interview with Helena Bonham Carter, the actress talks about her role as Bellatrix Lestrange in the Order of the Phoenix film. She also briefly mentioned the following: "JK Rowling sent a message saying she's going to be very significant in the last one."

Hmm,that's interesting...I never really saw her as a 'important character' type....

T.Maria
i love bellatrix!!

shes part of the whole 'black' family thing though, isnt she?? maybe thats why she might be important??

That family tree in sirus' house isnt there for nothing..and if its true that RAB is Regulus Black then she will play an important part...also, shes draco's aunty so if he has a bigger part, then she might too....

Just guessing smile

siriuswriter
Well, I hope against hope, and wish against wish that Neville will get the chance to avenge his parents, and that's why Bellatrix will be so significant - she will be the final catalyst of Neville going from "boy" to "man."

I do hope that makes sense, I've got to shut down the computer after this post and really get some sleep... big grin

The Phantom
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Well, I hope against hope, and wish against wish that Neville will get the chance to avenge his parents, and that's why Bellatrix will be so significant - she will be the final catalyst of Neville going from "boy" to "man."

I do hope that makes sense, I've got to shut down the computer after this post and really get some sleep... big grin That I would like to see for Neville. It would be good for him.

Btw, you liar. I see you on right now.

siriuswriter
Ahhehe...

the threads were calling my name. *blush*

allofyousuckkk
Does killing someone really make someone become a man? Especially someone like Neville?

I just had a thought that she may actully kill some people, possibly even one of the 2 important people who die. Possibly Neville?

ndfreak
Originally posted by siriuswriter

I do hope that makes sense, I've got to shut down the computer after this post and really get some sleep... big grin

I also woild like to see neville avenge his parents. It won't seem fair if harry get to but neville doesn't.

Also all those things Kreacher was trying to smuggle away from the house, he coul've given them to bella. And, if i remember correctly, there was that locket they found in grimmauld place that no one could open ( i know that's been said before but i felt like repeating it)

Unicor777

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.