Let the Good Times Roll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
"Voted to ban gay marriage"... For obvious reasons I'm sure, allowing gays to marry will ruining marriage for everyone, that's a fact. While cheating and government sanctioned divorce do not affect marriage.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
"Voted to ban gay marriage"... For obvious reasons I'm sure, allowing gays to marry will ruining marriage for everyone, that's a fact. While cheating and government sanctioned divorce do not affect marriage.

Why would gay marriage ruin marriage for everyone? confused

~LunaLoveG~
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why would gay marriage ruin marriage for everyone? confused

he could have been being sarcastic yes

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ~LunaLoveG~
he could have been being sarcastic yes

Robtard being sarcastic? Never. no laughing Thanks...

~LunaLoveG~
Robtard being sarcastic? Never. no laughing Thanks...

for the sake of the argument...it could be possible erm

Shakyamunison
for the sake of the argument...it could be possible erm

Sorry, I was being sarcastic this time. I really didn't think about the fact I was talking to Robtard until you posted. laughing

Rogue Jedi
Why would gay marriage ruin marriage for everyone? confused because gays are EVIL. laughing out loud

~LunaLoveG~
moptop

I wonder how my life would be effected if they legalized it..OMG THE WORLD WOULD END. oh please. give me a break.

Marxman
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
because gays are EVIL. laughing out loud And they make a mockery of the great institution of marriage. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
moptop

I wonder how my life would be effected if they legalized it..OMG THE WORLD WOULD END. oh please. give me a break.

Ya, like would my marriage be no good, if they let gay get married

~LunaLoveG~
Ya, like would my marriage be no good, if they let gay get married

yeah. it isn't affecting people and it isn't hurting the gas prices. why should it be banned. why would someones marriage to the same sex ruin anything

Marxman
yeah. it isn't affecting people and it isn't hurting the gas prices. why should it be banned. why would someones marriage to the same sex ruin anything But....but....we must defend the sanctity of marriage!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Marxman
But....but....we must defend the sanctity of marriage!

All you sarcastic guys. roll eyes (sarcastic) Me included...

I wish someone would really tell me why they think it would ruin marriage.

vivando-loca
it wouldn't.

Boris
All you sarcastic guys. roll eyes (sarcastic) Me included...

I wish someone would really tell me why they think it would ruin marriage.

It's against the biblez!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Boris
It's against the biblez!

I think you have put the truth in a nut shell. That is why I always ask "why believe the bible?".

grey fox
I think you have put the truth in a nut shell. That is why I always ask "why believe the bible?".

In the words of the institution itself "Because if you dont you'll go to hell''

Fishy
Originally posted by grey fox

Sounds like a good reason to me, I mean believing out of fear would be better then not believing at all if not believing would mean you go to hell.

Alliance
SAME GUY? eek!

First Haggard and now this....so much for the "moral majoriry"

But don't worry, "God forgave him"

Fishy
Originally posted by Alliance
SAME GUY? eek!

First Haggard and now this....so much for the "moral majoriry"

But don't worry, "God forgave him"

Still pretty cool that all these people know God forgave them. I never get clear answers when I ask a simple yes or no question...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by grey fox

Hell is just a myth. People a long time ago noticed that under the Earth there was molten lava. This is what started the idea of hell.

vivando-loca
^i heard something else, but okay.

wait, they didn't know all that stuff in the Dark Ages. Hell existed then.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by vivando-loca
^i heard something else, but okay.

wait, they didn't know all that stuff in the Dark Ages. Hell existed then.

The concept of hell comes from long before the dark ages. The people in the dark ages knew about hell because they had the bible.

Goddess Kali
As long as you vote Republican, then you can get away with any sin, God will forgive you.

It's okay to be Gay, as long as you are not "out" and as long as you keep your gayness a secret, and only molest children in private schools...that's okay, but if you try to make your gayness public, and if you try to get married...that's blasphemy dude !

Usually God forgives Gays for a small donation of atleast $100,000.00 to organizations such as those run by Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, and the like.

Just remember...God loves you

It's okay to be Gay, as long as you pretend you are straight wink

dadudemon
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
As long as you vote Republican, then you can get away with any sin, God will forgive you.

It's okay to be Gay, as long as you are not "out" and as long as you keep your gayness a secret, and only molest children in private schools...that's okay, but if you try to make your gayness public, and if you try to get married...that's blasphemy dude !

Usually God forgives Gays for a small donation of atleast $100,000.00 to organizations such as those run by Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, and the like.

Just remember...God loves you

It's okay to be Gay, as long as you pretend you are straight wink

Have a little pent up anger there? But yeah, I know whatcha mean. Politics and religion are full of ridiculous hypocrisy.

Here is something I wrote in middle school....

Gays are okay
they are here to stay
just don't bring it my way
because I won't play
YAY!!!

vivando-loca
okay then.

Adam_PoE

Symmetric Chaos
Congressional Sex Probe ermmnone

vivando-loca
huh?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by vivando-loca
huh?

Part of the title if what Adam posted.

I found it humorous no expression

FeceMan

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FeceMan

laughing out loud

ADarksideJedi
Yea yea.This is old news.When ever someone says they are not for gay marriage it always has to be in the headlines that person is a Republican and a christian.What does it matter?
I bet if a liberal was againist it there would be no headlines.Damn Dems.jm

Schecter
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Yea yea.This is old news.When ever someone says they are not for gay marriage it always has to be in the headlines that person is a Republican and a christian.What does it matter?

so you're saying that the democrats made him put his penis inside a prostitute?

Symmetric Chaos

Dunno. Evidence of them allowing religion to influence them and thereby cause it to illegally be insinuated into the government. I suppose thats not too important.

There'd probably be more.

Adam_PoE
He admits to making calls to an alleged prostitution operation, but denies having relations with prostitutes.

Is that like, "I smoked marijuana, but I didn't inhale?"

Goddess Kali
Honestly, you'd be surprised to find out how many "straight" men engage in homosexual activity. Just visit NY

Visit the West Side Club, East Side Club, Club 20, etc.

You will see professionals, lawyers, clergy, etc. with wives, girlfreinds, etc. who take a day out of the week to come have orgasmic fun with younger 21 yr old latino men big grin

Robtard
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Honestly, you'd be surprised to find out how many "straight" men engage in homosexual activity. Just visit NY

Visit the West Side Club, East Side Club, Club 20, etc.

You will see professionals, lawyers, clergy, etc. with wives, girlfreinds, etc. who take a day out of the week to come have orgasmic fun with younger 21 yr old latino men big grin

Those men aren't really straight. They're either bisexuals, homosexuals-in-hiding or something else; not straight though.

chillmeistergen
That's what the speech marks were intended for, so far as I can gather.

Robtard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
That's what the speech marks were intended for, so far as I can gather.

Yeah thanks, Shakespeare... I was confirming his sarcasm.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah thanks, Shakespeare... I was confirming his sarcasm.

Oh right, well done Mr. Wilde.

Robtard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Oh right, well done Mr. Wilde.

I never kissed Walter Whitman...

chillmeistergen
Glad to hear it.

I didn't found the Globe theatre, unfortunately.

Adam_PoE

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Then she kilt herself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.