Ryu v.s. Jinpachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
After training in a dojo that once belonged to a famous master, Ryu decides to go see Ken and Sakura. As he exits, he sees a massive figure, overflowing with demonic energy. 'Akuma, is that you?' Ryu asks, but he recieves a hellish blast in reply. now knowing that it is not Akuma, and probably something just as strong, he faces this demonic creature.

Takes place in front of a dojo

Superboy Prime
No idea.

Jinpachi never impressed me.

FortressXRuler
I'll be suprised if Ryu can pull this fight off, but if he does survive, he's going to be in critical condition

Superboy Prime
Hayabusa's teleportation will ruin Jinpachi's ungodly cheap-ass mouth/gut blast.

His Nimpo will come in handy.

I think it is safe to bet Busa's faster too.

However I am still undecided because...Jinpachi didn't really do anything. He's just one big ? when it comes to debade for or against him.

FortressXRuler
I was talking about SF Ryu

Superboy Prime
Oh? LoL. Sorry.

Well...I still think SF Ryu will win.

Jinpachi does not have any real feats to back him. Just speculation & fanboy dreams.

FortressXRuler
Some of his feats might be revealed in Tekken 6, if they might even care about that old bastard.

*Ryu uses Shinkuu Hadouken on Jinpachi's stomach mouth, thus making tons of blood spew from his mouth. His last words being '**** you Jin'. he falls and disentegrates.* Go Ryu!!! Happy Dance

Superboy Prime
lol.

BTW I doubt Namco will be revealing any jinpachi feats. They didn't even bother to give us an in-depth description of how his fight with Jin went down. Jin just eventually won. Wow. **** You Namco.

colonelf40
NOT A F*CKING CLUE!

FortressXRuler
Um, the profanity was uncalled for. Calm down! Do you have high blood pressure?!

StyleTime
I don't know. He lost to Jin. Bosses are frequently bad matches anyway because they usually lack feats. Most bosses were intended to rise to power and be defeated in one game, so they often never really do anything great.

I think Ryu takes it.

Sado22
Jinpachi mentions his goal is to destroy mankind and in his ending it says the world changes for ever....i'm pretty sure it means just that. this threat was real to the point that Raven's commanders had put stopping Jinpachi on top priority. so yeah, he could lay waste to humanity if he could. he even held the tourny so that someone would stop him before he could do it.
that's enough evidence for you people.

the day Ryu can claim to even a dream of wiping out humanity....
Jinpachi rolles him up like toilet paper and wipes his @$$ with him.
Jinpachi all the way.

get a grip.

~Sado

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
After training in a dojo that once belonged to a famous master, Ryu decides to go see Ken and Sakura. As he exits, he sees a massive figure, overflowing with demonic energy. 'Akuma, is that you?' Ryu asks, but he recieves a hellish blast in reply. now knowing that it is not Akuma, and probably something just as strong, he faces this demonic creature.

Takes place in front of a dojo Lol "something just as strong". Ryu wins. Night Terror pwns them both.cool

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
Jinpachi mentions his goal is to destroy mankind and in his ending it says the world changes for ever....i'm pretty sure it means just that. this threat was real to the point that Raven's commanders had put stopping Jinpachi on top priority. so yeah, he could lay waste to humanity if he could. he even held the tourny so that someone would stop him before he could do it.
that's enough evidence for you people.

the day Ryu can claim to even a dream of wiping out humanity....
Jinpachi rolles him up like toilet paper and wipes his @$$ with him.
Jinpachi all the way.

get a grip.

~Sado

Ryu being able to wipe out humanity is irrelevant because Jinpachi didn't do it. Who's to say Jinpachi did not have a super ego? After all for all his self-proclaimed might he still lost to Jin.

Sado22
we don't really know how Jin won. and Jin has beaten down weird, demony things beforesad

oh and golden rule of fighting games: evil bosses never lie
mad

~Sado

FortressXRuler
No. Most bosses lie to make people fearful of them, while a 2-year old weilding a double-edged sword can bitchslap them into a coma for 9 months.

shin_remy
Ryu wins

Jinpachi has only some fanboy dreams

besides '' Ryu --> Jin --> Jinpachi ''

nuf said

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_remy
Ryu wins

Jinpachi has only some fanboy dreams

besides '' Ryu --> Jin --> Jinpachi ''

nuf said Night Terror>Ryu>Jin>Jinpachibig grin

Xenogears
*Ignores bullshit and nonsense*

Jinpachi in a massive curbstomp.

StyleTime
ermm

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Xenogears
*Ignores bullshit and nonsense*

Jinpachi in a massive curbstomp.

crylaugh

Does that mean that you ignore your own posts?

FortressXRuler
Are you going to take that?

Xenogears
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
crylaugh

Does that mean that you ignore your own posts? No, simply your's and a bunch of other diehard fanboys', not referring to anyone in particular except you.

BlaxicanHydra
Feel free to prove my fanboyism smile I never even stated who I think wins.

Xenogears
Nor did I say you've done so.

And if I were to prove your fanboyism, you'd simply deny it as you always do.

BlaxicanHydra
I only deny bullsh*t 131

Xenogears
I only deny bullsh*t 131 http://tapes.ieattapes.com/uploads/Bush_O_RLY.jpg

BlaxicanHydra
oBJwi7Hkgu8

Xenogears
KJTMAgotYXo

BlaxicanHydra
Gxp2iTxgb_E

Violent2Dope
Please refrain from flaming and derailing of thread.smile

Xenogears
Gxp2iTxgb_E crylaugh

BlaxicanHydra
Alright I'll stop derailing.

It's already been derailed 131

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Please refrain from flaming and derailing of thread.smile

Lana
Keep the thread on-topic and quit the petty fanboy arguing.

BlaxicanHydra

I can't see anything. And I thought it was obvious I was trying to get Xeno banned again ermm

Anyway... Ryu wins via SHOR-YU-KEN *sh*ts inside jeans* as usual.

I don't even see why peopLE put Ryu in vs. threads. He pwnz everything via SHOR-YU-KEN!!!!

Xenogears
I can't see anything. And I thought it was obvious I was trying to get Xeno banned again ermm

Anyway... Ryu wins via SHOR-YU-KEN *sh*ts inside jeans* as usual.

I don't even see why peopLE put Ryu in vs. threads. He pwnz everything via SHOR-YU-KEN!!!! haermm crylaugh

Violent2Dope
I'm getting tired of seeing 2D Capcom fighters in vs. threads.

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah same here. Capcoms games and other fighter games pretty much dominate this forum, with Square-Enix and Bungie creations thrown in on the side.

Violent2Dope
Every other fight involves Ryu, Akuma, or someone else. That can ruin the characters.

Emperor Ashtar
Once again another thread derailed and spammed to death.

Violent2Dope
Yeah...Damnit Blaxican...

FortressXRuler
He did the san=me thing with the Kairi v.s. Princess Peach thread!

Violent2Dope
Well, Ryu wins anyway.

FortressXRuler
Wow. I'm not trying to make anyone change thier minds but, Jinpachi is really getting underrated.

Emperor Ashtar
Jinpaichi is a lame boss with no feats, what do you expect? Ogre would have been a better match, but not jinpaichi.

FortressXRuler
Looks like Namco won't be paying attention to Jinpachi in T6.

StyleTime
Well, Ryu wins anyway.
thumb up
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Jinpaichi is a lame boss with no feats, what do you expect? Ogre would have been a better match, but not jinpaichi.
WHAT!? BUT HE CAN SO TOTALLY BLOW UP EARTH!!!! dur

FortressXRuler
In Tekken 5 he just shook it and blasted off into the sky, if thats what you want to call the destruction of the Earth.

Violent2Dope
No one thinks Jinpachi can one shot earth but over time it is likely he could.

shin_remy
no!! Jinpachi even couldn't destroy the world

cause he has no feats for back up like Gouki for example has

Emperor Ashtar

cause he has no feats for back up like Gouki for example has

I'm going to have to agree with this. Unless people are trying to pass of an ambigous narrative as evidence.

Superboy Prime
I make my stand.

Ryu wins.

Unlike Jinpachi, Ryu has actual feats to back him up.

What exactly did Jinpachi do? That's right...nothing. Shit even Genra has more feats.

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah...Damnit Blaxican...

Oh yeah... blame the black man roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope

cause he has no feats for back up like Gouki for example has Akuma has no feat that says he could destroy the world, not in one shot anyway.

StyleTime
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
In Tekken 5 he just shook it and blasted off into the sky, if thats what you want to call the destruction of the Earth.
I was joking my friend. I've been saying how overrating Jinpachi is since like Day 1.
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Ryu wins.

Unlike Jinpachi, Ryu has actual feats to back him up.

What exactly did Jinpachi do? That's right...nothing. Shit even Genra has more feats.
Correct on all points.
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I'm going to have to agree with this. Unless people are trying to pass of an ambigous narrative as evidence.
thumb up

Darkstorm Zero
Akuma has no feat that says he could destroy the world, not in one shot anyway.

He one-shotted that comet, with a punch, and that thing was bigger than the moon.

However, thats non-canon material from CFJ. Besides, no-one claimed he could destroy the planet.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
He one-shotted that comet, with a punch, and that thing was bigger than the moon.

However, thats non-canon material from CFJ. Besides, no-one claimed he could destroy the planet. Exactly, noncanon, we don't use it, Remy said he could destroy the world.

Xenogears
He might've not said Akuma can destroy the world, but he nonetheless believes he's capable of doing so. laughing

In Tekken 5, evidence and revelations prove Jinpachi's capable of pulling that off, and the most reasonable prediction of how he would accomplish that is wrecking the planet and turning it into a barren wasteland, like he did to the area where he fought Jin. Any other way would prove that he's more powerful.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
He might've not said Akuma can destroy the world, but he nonetheless believes he's capable of doing so. laughing

In Tekken 5, evidence and revelations prove Jinpachi's capable of pulling that off, and the most reasonable prediction of how he would accomplish that is wrecking the planet and turning it into a barren wasteland, like he did to the area where he fought Jin. Any other way would prove that he's more powerful.

I don't buy it.

StyleTime
That's the thing. There's nothing to buy. All this speculation on how Jinpachi could have potentially destroyed the world is just that. Speculation.

The fact is he got beat up by Jin.

Xenogears
Well I guess there's no use in elaborating further on facts and the last statement in the post above. I'm done here.

Violent2Dope
Done with this thread, or done with KMC altogether?

Xenogears
With this thread.

Darkstorm Zero
Even with just strickly Canon material, akuma has loads more destructive feats than jinpachi ever did... Sinking an island, and cracking Uluru (The worlds largest rock) in half...

Jinpachi? Levitating some debris, causing a few whirlwinds, and rocketing into the sky...

Xenogears
And that has to do with this thread, how?

Not to mention those are hardly "destructive" feats, and Jinpachi has better feats canonically and not than Akuma, in fact. If you want to know them, check the Night Terror vs. Jinpachi thread.

Darkstorm Zero
Don't be lazy Xeno, if you've got something to add to this thread, then say it in the thread, don't go pointing to other threads.

Sado22
so now that we're clear that Jinpachi can destroy the world..........i guess it fair to say that he tears ryu a new one.

Jinpachi 10/10

~Sado

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sado22
so now that we're clear that Jinpachi can destroy the world..........i guess it fair to say that he tears ryu a new one.

Jinpachi 10/10Don't bother. Half of the people fail to accept the truth and just deny whatever proof they're given regarding Jinpachi. Secondly, arguing that Ryu > Jinpachi is basically implying that he can solo the entire Tekken cast (lmfao) considering Jinpachi is undeniably the most powerful character in the series.

Ryu gets torn a million new @$$holes.

Sado22
exactly. if you give them in-game proof they don't say "oh, okay, so i was wrong". no...they start pulling out completley lame theories out of their @$$ and go on in their denial. its sad really.

Jinpachi 100/10

~Sado

BlaxicanHydra
Yes, yes. Enough with the sympathetic circle jerk Shado. Time to move on stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
My money's on Ryu still.

Sado22
my name is Sado, remember it cuz you'll be screaming it later
laughing
and "sympathetic circle jerk"? what you goin on about? keep out of things that don't concern you.

why so?

Superherovandal
Jinpachi really doesn't have that any real feats. so ryu automatically wins.

BlaxicanHydra
Techncially speaking, nothing that goes on here concerns me. We're on an internet forum, neither of us have to be concerned about anything. Nice try though.

Sado22
funny. now use those wits of yours for something more productive jackass.

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.