Optimus Prime and Megatron run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
These are the versions from the new movie: Transformers fighting in NYC.

Both Megatron and Prime are revived after each fight.

1. 5 A-10 Thunderbolt Gunships

2. 10 A-10's

3. 25 M1 Battle Tanks

4. Bumble Bee and Scorponok

5. 50 M1 Tanks

6. Blackout and Devastator

7. Starscream, Iron Hide and Jazz

8. 50 F-22's

9. Movie Fantastic 4

10. Movie Silver Surfer

Priest
Surfer beats them

braz
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer beats them

What was Movie Silver Surfer's level of physical resistance? Because I remember him having to dodge those missiles and absorb Torch's flame blast with his board.

Priest
Originally posted by braz
What was Movie Silver Surfer's level of physical resistance? Because I remember him having to dodge those missiles and absorb Torch's flame blast with his board. He probally would be faster than the transformers to begin with, im sure he can dodge Megs and Primes attackts..
Also Surfer can always transmute the team for the win.

Skeets
Doesn't Surfer have to just fly passed them and they'll shut down? ermmnone

quanchi112
surfer beats them. i concur

Priest
Originally posted by Skeets
Doesn't Surfer have to just fly passed them and they'll shut down? ermmnone yeah that too happy

braz
Yeah with his molecular transmute powers or w/e, forgot. Yeah he definitely beats them.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Skeets
Doesn't Surfer have to just fly passed them and they'll shut down? ermmnone

This is true....

braz
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
This is true....

So how far do u think they get?

D-Block
What was Movie Silver Surfer's level of physical resistance? Because I remember him having to dodge those missiles and absorb Torch's flame blast with his board.

SS dodged some missiles he also swatted one away like it was nothing.

braz
Originally posted by D-Block
SS dodged some missiles he also swatted one away like it was nothing.

Yeah, I noticed that too, I guess he was able to touch it and transmute it to not explode, Idunno. embarrasment

D-Block
Yeah, I noticed that too, I guess he was able to touch it and transmute it to not explode, Idunno. embarrasment

Yeah he must have good point.

braz
wink

So how far do u think Megs and Special Ops(heh) get?

spawnwest
Optimus and Megatron FTW....

The movie version of Optimus and Megatron runs through this gauntlet. The movie version of SS is no faster than the movie version of Megatron. Megatron would be able to catch the SS hold em while Optimus stabs with his energon sword, also Megatron would be able to rip SS apart.

If they are stopped it would be at the movie version of the Fantastic 4, because Reed would come up with some way of beating them at the last minute.

Movie versions of characters suck and they are watered down.....

Hitman911
Reed Richards EMP's em!!!!

nimbus006

I could get bitten by a fly and it not affect me, but I would rather just not get bitten period... see my point

braz
Originally posted by nimbus006
I could get bitten by a fly and it not affect me, but I would rather just not get bitten period... see my point

I like getting bitten by flies big grin

Lol, I get ur point wink

nimbus006
I like getting bitten by flies big grin

Lol, I get ur point wink

To each his own... big grin

spawnwest
Originally posted by Hitman911
Reed Richards EMP's em!!!!

EMP wouldn't work against the Transformers. In the movie Blackout himself discharged an EMP at the military base and still continued to fight. Transformers are robotic lifeforms not robots powered by electricity.

Wolverine2006
They get to the Fantastic Four and that's it

braz
Originally posted by nimbus006
To each his own... big grin

Heh stick out tongue .

braz
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
They get to the Fantastic Four and that's it

Supernova ftw.

golem370
I like the 50 M1's specially depending on how far away they are from the Transformers.

braz
Originally posted by golem370
I like the 50 M1's specially depending on how far away they are from the Transformers.

Approximately a mile

golem370
They could do it in my opinion

Darth Martin
This is confusing, b/c I have no idea what Prime would do against F-22's or any aircraft for that matter. Surely Megatron can't take 50. And what will M1 Abram Tanks do against an airborne Megatron? I think an A-10 gunship would murder Prime. I don't see Fantastic Four doing anything. Prime/Tron>>>>>Scorponok/Bumblebee. Same for Blackout/Devastator. Starscream will get raped going H2H with either. then the other partner can take the remaining two. I think Surfer could take them based on what he did to those missile's and again.......What can Prime do against an airborne opponent?

zeel
they dont get past 4. 4,5,9,10 destroy them np. Ben can solo the 2 np. He would rip them apart. And they aint getting past sues shields. Reed is to smart. And johny could melt them.

Darth Martin
Ben is not soloing both.

Lord Feron
Stop at 2... i mean didn't they use 2-3 A-10s on that one scorpion guy and he got owned? 10 on both of them... Idk man. They might get ripper up.

Spire
They get to 10 easy. They give surfer a good fight.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Stop at 2... i mean didn't they use 2-3 A-10s on that one scorpion guy and he got owned? 10 on both of them... Idk man. They might get ripper up. Prime is ****ed.

Spire
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Prime is ****ed.

Prime can dodge and/or shoot at them. Megatron can fly into them.

Darth Martin
Prime's dead if this in a desert. If in a city like in the movie's climax he may be able to evade. Megatron may be able to pull it off.

icu311
These are the versions from the new movie: Transformers fighting in NYC.

Both Megatron and Prime are revived after each fight.

1. 5 A-10 Thunderbolt Gunships

2. 10 A-10's

3. 25 M1 Battle Tanks

4. Bumble Bee and Scorponok

5. 50 M1 Tanks

6. Blackout and Devastator

7. Starscream, Iron Hide and Jazz

8. 50 F-22's

9. Movie Fantastic 4

10. Movie Silver Surfer

IMO they start to have trouble at 5, and 50 F-22's might be able to put them down, unless Megatron can do that EMP thing also. Surfer would put them down for the count, he could absorb or dodge most all of their attacks.

frommd
The Transformers shells were vulnerable to high heat ammunition so they will have a lot of trouble getting past the FF due to Johnny.

Placidity
Depends if the military are using high heat sabot rounds. If not, then they won't do jack. The tanks will never hit a flying Megatron. Prime might get downed in some of the rounds, but that won't matter as long as Megatron cleans it up.

They get to 9. Fantastic 4, and I think they might just get past that.

They are definitely not defeating the Silver Surfer though.

Megatron won't be able to attack SS in his jet form because Surfer will out maneuver him easily.

Surfer can also...

- turn intangible

- absorb matter

- shut down all electrical appliances...

- Power Cosmic that has pretty much allowed him to do anything he wanted to do.

D_Dude1210
50 F22s!!

That's serious firepower there...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.