Who Norrie Should Have Ended Up With.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
come on you know you wanna smile

SammySparrow
I'm goin' with Liz. ^-^

IheartPocky
Sailorleo. Of course. happy

lovethemtigers
sailorleo of course.....even though I love James Norrington, again there was just no chemistry between him and LIz...just friendship...now, Sailorleo, that's a different story...I can just feel the chemistry oozzing between her and Norrie big grin

ivebeendepped43
SAILORLEO BABY!! YOU GUYS WERE MEANT FOR EACHOTHER! i mean, look at her siggy, they are ADORABLE together!!

surfchikpir8fan
SailorLeo deserves him best! He deserves her best too!

Jaeh_JediPirate
sailor! woohoo!

ivebeendepped43
SAILORRIE 4 EVER!!!

Jaeh_JediPirate
YEP! SAILORRIE!

~LunaLoveG~
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
sailorleo of course.....even though I love James Norrington, again there was just no chemistry between him and LIz...just friendship...now, Sailorleo, that's a different story...I can just feel the chemistry oozzing between her and Norrie big grin

What She Said afro2
---------------

Has anyone noticed that everyone here is a girl shifty

Jaeh_JediPirate
I have. stick out tongue

~LunaLoveG~
Just making sure cool

Jaeh_JediPirate
stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
yeah ive noticed too

sparrowlady68
maybe Liz

tee_pirategirl
Definitely Sailorleo!!! So much potential between them...hot ship!!

Him and Elizabeth? Interesting and sweet but not chemistrey...she doesn't really love him. He's just fascinated with her...
They're just good friends!

NOW SAILORRIE?? IT ROOOOOOOX!!

Jaeh_JediPirate
^TRUE!

Norri and Lizzie are great as best friends.... Like a brother-sister relationship.. you know, fondness.. happy

sailorrie on the other hand.. shifty stick out tongue

willofthewisp
Sailor. Think about it: Sailor vs. Liz?

1. Liz would be willing to steal his medallion
2. Liz passes out on him when he tries to be romantic.
3. Liz ogles other guys who have just saved her life
4. Liz lies about what her last name is
5. Liz burns rum
6. Liz hits him over the head with bottles
7. Liz submits him to Captain Jack Sparrow who enjoys making fun of him relentlessly
8. Liz calls him mad when he comes up with daring yet selfish plans but thinks higher of Will and Jack when they do the same thing.
9. Liz insults him for selling out when not too long ago she sold out a friend to a gigantic squid.
10. Liz was soooo not into his kiss

sailorleo
lol wow, you guys are really into saliorrie, but what are the leo points then willothewisp? smile

Surreal_44
I chose a slash pairing since no one thought to add Surreal/Norrington to the list. You know I'd be good to him. wink Sorry, Sailor.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I'd take him if sailor and surreal aren't around. stick out tongue but, i already own a hallucination jack but hey, the more the merrier! woohoo!

Ericadawn
Just as long as I always remain his mistress...

ivebeendepped43
lol ill be his.....maid :-) i get to tuck James *coughcough* i mean Sailor and James...shifty) into bed :-)

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol.. could we stay in with him? one room? we ran out of rooms in the hugge mansion*cough* trashed every room to stay with him *cough* shifty

Sifzensinril
Sailorrie is best, but Norribeth is adorable too
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l79/Zakath-Nath/potc%20photos/norrington2-1.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l79/Zakath-Nath/potc%20photos/norrington3-1.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l79/Zakath-Nath/potc%20photos/norrington4-1.jpg

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah, it is adorable, but nothing beats sailorrie. >.<

though, there ain't much chemistry between lizzie and norri as much as between her and jack, or her and whelp 'ere...

Sifzensinril
yes, but norrie is a fine man

Ditte3
Norrie is great.He's my second favorite male character (after Jack).If i were not a Sparrabeth fan I would be a Norribether.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
yes, but norrie is a fine man

Yes he definitely is.

Sifzensinril
Originally posted by Ditte3
Norrie is great.He's my second favorite male character (after Jack).If i were not a Sparrabeth fan I would be a Norribether.
Me too

Ditte3
It's a shame they made him die in AWE.I was so sorry for him.He was such a good pirate in DMC and he was hot.

Jaeh_JediPirate
that's what's great about being a neutral shipper.. though, sometimes i have cases of.. err.. favoritism. >.<

Sifzensinril
sorry Jaeh, but I don't think neutral is the best.. I coulde never love Willabeth

Jaeh_JediPirate
no problemo mate.. wink

there are some willabeth points that i like...

don't get me wrong, was once a true blue Sparrabeth shipper, but i decided to jump over the neutral after AWE.

Sifzensinril
I know you were Sparrabether

Jaeh_JediPirate
Yeah. lotta regulars knew that.. wink

funny what AWE does to you. T and T stirred up a lotta stuff.

I find Sparrington and TUrrington(or whatever it is called) and other man-man ships.. disturbing. don't you?

Sifzensinril
they are completely awful

Jaeh_JediPirate
awfully disturbing. I wonder what sort of.. thoughts, came into those people who came up with those ships.. *shudders* I for one don't wanna know right this very instant.

Sifzensinril
I hate slash

Ditte3
Me too.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Me three.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.