Iron Juggernaut's gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stupendous man
Juggernaut has a moment of genius and discovers the designs for Tony Stark's Hulkbuster Mk II Armour, which he then builds for himself (okay I admit that's quite a moment of genius!). smile

Equipped with this armour and his own powers (Classic Juggernaut, by the way) he attempts to conquer the universe, but finds the following standing in his way. Does he even come close to getting through it?

Fights take place in the Aussie Outback, no element of surprise, no prep.

1. Wolverine, Batman, Flash, Cyclops, Thing

2. War Machine, Martian Manhunter, Ice-Man

3. Wonder-Woman, Mrs Fantastic, Storm

4. Hulk, Thor, Green Lantern

5. Dr Strange, Superman, Silver Surfer

Symmetric Chaos
At 2 they tear off his armor and mindrape him six ways to Sunday.

Hannibal-Lector
i dont think he the armor actually helps him at all except maybe flying although hes been shown to leap very far ne ways... and is there bfr?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Doubt he gets past 1.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Doubt he gets past 1.

Good point.

Flash accelerates the whole team. They go to the cave where Bruce merges them.

Creating an warrior with:
Almost limitless speed
Genius intelligence
Tons of MA skill
Healing Factor
Superstrength
Superdurability

and of course

TEH CLAWZ crazy

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Good point.

Flash accelerates the whole team. They go to the cave where Bruce merges them.

Creating an warrior with:
Almost limitless speed
Genius intelligence
Tons of MA skill
Healing Factor
Superstrength
Superdurability

and of course

TEH CLAWZ crazy

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Wolverine2006
Flash could take him by himself

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Flash could take him by himself

Part of me wants to agree with you so much.

The other part of me remembers that no Flash has ever bothered to actually use his powers to the level they deserve to be.

KillAll
Originally posted by stupendous man
Martian Manhunter

... does it by himself

Kutulu
The premise here is kind of silly, in that Iron Man's armor offers less physical resistance than Juggernaut's own durability.

It would be like me making armor out of toilet paper and trying to fight someone, it wouldnt' do jack except make him fly and shoot energy beams. Flash would bust up the armor so quick that it would be a non-factor, and Juggernaut doesn't have Tony Stark's Extremis upgrade so his control of the armor would be very slow.

golem370
You could have just made Juggernaut's armor out of adamantium like Tess One's armor

boriquaking55
To be honest, the Hulkbuster armour would be more of a hindrance to him than an aid. He gets to MM, who schools him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.