Kim Kaphwan vs Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
who takes this?

Kim vs Jin

im gonna go with Kim maybe 7/10 due a wealth of experience being a big advantage for Kim

Superboy Prime
If we are to accept Jin's Jobber Aura as part of his powers and abilities...Kim is dead.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
If we are to accept Jin's Jobber Aura as part of his powers and abilities...Kim is dead.
In CBR they would be.

FortressXRuler
Kim has far too much experience, Jin won by sheer luck in the tournament. So I would bet on Kim

colonelf40

Jin's jobber aura has been turned off for the sake of a fair fight
and why doesnt SNK move Kim to top tier?

Kim is my favourite SNK player from CVS2 and second overall to Sagat
but does not get any respect compared to Kyo/Terry/Iori

Ryo/Kim/Joe are much cooler than Kyo/Terry/Iori

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Kim has far too much experience, Jin won by sheer luck in the tournament. So I would bet on Kim

He's "won" 3 tournaments. I want some his luc--Jobber Aura.

Sado22
that was Tekken3...and Jin has won the next two without any luck.
well, like i always say:
jobbing or not, Jin is a beast.
Jin rapes over Kim. besides Jin has lots of experience dealing with taekwondo since one of his greatest rivals is "ho"rang.
Jin wins 9/10.

~The Guts-Sig-making Sado-sama

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
that was Tekken3...and Jin has won the next two without any luck.
well, like i always say:
jobbing or not, Jin is a beast.
Jin rapes over Kim. besides Jin has lots of experience dealing with taekwondo since one of his greatest rivals is "ho"rang.
Jin wins 9/10.

~The Guts-Sig-making Sado-sama

Agreed. The luck argument gets thrown out of the window after he won Tekken 4 and 5.

colonelf40
wrong sado
kim should take this fight
if you keep hyping up jin i'll start to hate on him from now on
kim has fought fighters of many other fighting styles other than tkd!
i dont buy kazama's bullsh*t!

Sado22
colone, Kim hasn't done jack for the most part of it. whlie Jin is taking down monsters and firebreathing demons, Kim's greatest accomplishment have been beating down a chibi-Freddy Kruger. Kim has never faced someone like Jin, while Jin has faced people like Kim (ho-rang). on top of all that Jin has been shown smacking people 30+ feet away and his speed, style, reversals and various throws and holds speak for themselves.
Jin is a more refined in-fighter and is devastating at medium and close ranged fighting. also he has good kicks AND good punches. Kim only has good kicks.
Keep in mind that many of Jin's moves are such that they gaurd him while he attacks. kim is open when he attacks....and i mean that as a pun too since he's always doing splits.

To sum it up:
power: jin
speed: for the sake of argument, Kim
defense: Jin
experience: Jin has been trained in martial arts since childhood and is refined fighter in 3 martial arts styles

Jin takes it. good fight, but Kim isn't winning. not now. not ever.

*stands up and starts doing Jin katas to pissoff Superboy*

~Sado

StyleTime
Agreed. The luck argument gets thrown out of the window after he won Tekken 4 and 5.
Yes, but the "cockstroking" argument immediately flies into the window.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yes, but the "cockstroking" argument immediately flies into the window.

hysterical Stop it...you're killing me!

FortressXRuler
StyleTime may be witty and intelligent, but he's ****ing hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! big grin laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.