Spiderman, Venom(Brock), and Carnage Vs... Captain America, Wolverine,Bats and Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
To the Death in NY at night...... 1 day prep...Who dies first and what team wins ?/10.

guy222
Originally posted by Hitman911
To the Death in NY at night...... 1 day prep...Who dies first and what team wins ?/10.

team two

Hitman911
Originally posted by guy222
team two

who dies first?

guy222
who dies first?

carnage

braz
Team Spidey ftw.

G-Mafia
Team one FTW

Hitman911
Originally posted by G-Mafia
Team one FTW

Please take note that Gambit is the only energy-wielding being in this fight!!

Hitman911
carnage
Carnage's symbiote is also vampiric, feeding on and thus endangering his victims by mere touch.The living costume endows Carnage with superhuman strength, and he is stronger than both Venom (originally) and Spider-Man combined. Carnage also has superhuman reflexes and reaction time superior to that of Spider-Man, although he has the disadvantage of having no spider sense.Carnage is a totally unrepentant killer and a formidable fighter, making him one of the most dangerous villains in the Marvel universe. His tendency to strike at random with no pattern or plan gives even Captain America a tough time figuring out when he'll strike.

no yes

Bats dies first.

starlock
Team two for the win

Stipulations make it very hard for team one to win imo

Hitman911
Originally posted by starlock
Team two for the win

Stipulations make it very hard for team one to win imo

How??
Team Spider has superior in speed and strength! smokin'

Hitman911
team two no

Alfheim
Do both sides get prep? Well you gave bats prep its all over. Team two for the win laughing out loud

Hitman911
Originally posted by Alfheim
Do both sides get prep? Well you gave bats prep its all over. Team two for the win laughing out loud

Bats with prep still dies first!!!
What he gunna do....catch them off guard!!?!?! Spider-sense X2...Carnage doesn't need it.

Alfheim
Bats with prep still dies first!!!
What he gunna do....catch them off guard!!?!?! Spider-sense X2...Carnage doesn't need it.

No he doesnt. Do you know they guy has God tech in his stash? Batman was like "Has my flying saucer arrived yet." Hell in one day Batman could give everybody an exoskeleton each.

Hitman911
Batman could give everybody an exoskeleton each.

Yea but it wouldn't be a living one. There no way that they could manipulate it to a saticfactory level in one day. Gimmicks and gadgets arent going to work against 3 web slinging, Super fast, Super strong, super durable killing machines. They better hope that Remy can charge Caps sheild and blow them up that way!!!!blowup

Alfheim
Yea but it wouldn't be a living one.

Um what? An exoskezleton is a battle suit.

There no way that they could manipulate it to a saticfactory level in one day. Gimmicks and gadgets arent going to work against 3 web slinging, Super fast, Super strong, super durable killing machines. They better hope that Remy can charge Caps sheild and blow them up that way!!!!blowup

Thats were your wrong he probably has suits already madeup. Hell if the guy already has a flying saucer you can bet your *** he has battlesuits.

Hitman911
Parker is no slouch in the brains dept either. Battle suits wont help much either seeing that the Spiders will always have the higher ground.

CasanoVa
Team 1 for a solid win.

Alfheim
Parker is no slouch in the brains dept either. Battle suits wont help much either seeing that the Spiders will always have the higher ground.

Well conisdering that Cap can give Spiderman a beating WITHOUT a suit what do you thinks going to happen if you give him battle armour?

Hitman911
Carnage Solos Caps and Bats. The others got cleanup duty!!!

Alfheim

Wow just ignore what I said.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team two wins this. Batman builds an effective sound device that not only neutralizes Brock and Kassidy but also kills them. Thus leaving Parker to fight all by himself and he gets very badly pummeled.

Hitman911
Wow just ignore what I said.
Because it's never been proven the Capts could take Spidey and it doesn't need to be proven that Carnage or Venom would own him.

Alfheim
Because it's never been proven the Capts could take Spidey and it doesn't need to be proven that Carnage or Venom would own him.
sleep Whatever

Hitman911
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team two wins this. Batman builds an effective sound device that not only neutralizes Brock and Kassidy but also kills them. Thus leaving Parker to fight all by himself and he gets very badly pummeled.
You kids crack me up with the fantasy!!! So I guess with prep I could Beat Superman with my Kryptonite body armor laughing That's assuming I know his weaknesses!! In the case that I don't, I'm dead. I'm talking about stratigic battle prep not "I have all information on my enemy's weaknesses" type of prep!!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
You kids crack me up with the fantasy!!! So I guess with prep I could Beat Superman with my Kryptonite body armor laughing That's assuming I know his weaknesses!! In the case that I don't, I'm dead. I'm talking about stratigic battle prep not "I have all information on my enemy's weaknesses" type of prep!!

Not a kid. Bruce Wayne has so many things at his disposal. Batman will not just stand there and take punches and kicks like Batman haters want. He will always find ways to win. Venom and Carnage will go down. Captain America isn't a slouch either, nor is Logan. Gambit is decent also.

Alfheim

Forum rules

Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

So they will know that Venom has a weakness to sonics and Batman already has spacehips and more powerful weapons in his arsenal.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

How exactly?

Alfheim

Furthermore he doesnt bloody even need to know Venoms weaknesses Batman has so many weapons available he can just decide to pick one instead of building anything. Batman has giant robots as well for gods sake.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

Bruce Wayne and Lois Lane know that Clark Kent and Superman are one and the same.

Hitman911
Forum rules

Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

So they will know that Venom has a weakness to sonics and Batman already has spacehips and more powerful weapons in his arsenal.
But that's the thing, it's not basic knowlege if that was the case then these threads would be useless. If everybody weaknesses is common knowlege then anybody can beat anybody with prep. and that shouldn't be right.

Caps Conscience
But that's the thing, it's not basic knowlege if that was the case then these threads would be useless. If everybody weaknesses is common knowlege then anybody can beat anybody with prep. and that shouldn't be right.

It's also basic knowledge that no body in this battle is better then the Pedo with prep. Nobody is out preping him in this battle and thus team two has the edge.

Arctic
Team one FTW

Hitman911
I should have said without prep cause Pedo and Bruce with prep = Galactus w/IG cool

Alfheim
I should have said without prep cause Pedo and Bruce with prep = Galactus w/IG cool

Look how much simplier do I have to make this for you? Even if Batman doesnt know Venoms specfic weaknesses he has insane weapons in his stash. I cant make this anymore clearer.

Hitman911
Thats assuming he carries his full arsenal on every nightly patrol!!

Alfheim
Thats assuming he carries his full arsenal on every nightly patrol!!

Bro when you say they get prep. Where does this prep start? Does it start in some alley in NYC. Or does Bats go back to his base and do prep?

don't shiv
Hey Hitman think first shoot to stun/kill/spite later, THATS the way you do it

Terror of Death
Bats with prep can manage to do it alone. He might need the others to stall for some time but after that its over. Team 2 wins.

Hitman911
ic

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Terror of Death
Bats with prep can manage to do it alone. He might need the others to stall for some time but after that its over. Team 2 wins.

I'm in total agreement.

Hitman911
so bats with prep has simultaneously whooped ass on opponents of their caliber who also have prep?

Alfheim
so bats with prep has simultaneously whooped ass on opponents of their caliber who also have prep?

They dont have flying saucers and god tech in their stash. They lose.

G-Mafia
Spidey with a day of prep talks to his good friend Reed Richards. He gets the Big Bang gun. Team 1 FTW. yes

Hitman911
They dont have flying saucers and god tech in their stash. They lose. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.