Superboy Prime vs. Takion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Superboy Prime
Don't know in-depth about Takion, but he is powerful all right.

Takion FTW.

Takion
Man I'm screwed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion 100/10. There is nothing SBP can do to someone who can scatter thier atoms across the cosmos and pull them back together.

Superherovandal
Takion. he absorbs all the sunlight in SBP.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Takion
Man I'm screwed.

I shall use this low-esteem opportunity to my advantage!

*Blitzes, shattering Takion into a hundred billion atoms across the cosmos, and then he reforms.*

Not Fair!

*whines, going emo, and commits suicide by blitzing a red sun and staying in it's core until he is incinirated*

Takion
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I shall use this low-esteem opportunity to my advantage!

*Blitzes, shattering Takion into a hundred billion atoms across the cosmos, and then he reforms.*

Not Fair!

*whines, going emo, and commits suicide by blitzing a red sun and staying in it's core until he is incinirated*
Umm yeah!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion 100/10. There is nothing SBP can do to someone who can scatter thier atoms across the cosmos and pull them back together.

This is what I don't get.

HOW can people say Takion curbstomps him, and yet Darkseid loses? What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
No members threads . . .

Wait nvm. And Takion wins.

Takion
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No members threads . . .

Wait nvm. And Takion wins.
ME FTW!

Nikkolas
Universe-arranging strength and speed for the win.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

takion ftw

quanchi112
sbp

starking
Mr.T ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This is what I don't get.

HOW can people say Takion curbstomps him, and yet Darkseid loses? What the f**k? maybe these people think takion is superior to darkseid....gasp...its to horrible to be true. ask these people. laughing

Smoki

i agree hey what appearances has takion had lately i havent read anything in months

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Smoki
i agree hey what appearances has takion had lately i havent read anything in months
Nothing that I'm aware of. I think DC is killing everyone who wasn't invented before 1960.

Smoki
Nothing that I'm aware of. I think DC is killing everyone who wasn't invented before 1960.

is that the new crisis people are talking about

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Smoki
is that the new crisis people are talking about
No the new crisis is something called countdown. It's seems pretty good. They have been building up to something cool. The Sinestro corps war, DS taking professor Stein, and other stuff.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Takion takes him out.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
sbp

Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Based on? his powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
his powers.

sick

Symmetric Chaos
complete ignorance

wonderful

quanchi112
sorry guys but sbp gets the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
sorry guys but sbp gets the win.

How? takion is far more powerful than SBP. What is SBP going to do when Takion Goes intangible? Or releases Anti matter at him. You do realize that nothing can survive that.

quanchi112
How? takion is far more powerful than SBP. What is SBP going to do when Takion Goes intangible? Or releases Anti matter at him. You do realize that nothing can survive that. do u see takion as being more powerful than darkseid?

nvrbeenwthagirl
do u see takion as being more powerful than darkseid?

No. is Takion Physically stronger? yes. He can amp his strength infinitely. And for the record, most of us thnk DS beats SBP as well. So your argument is there for defunct.

quanchi112
No. is Takion Physically stronger? yes. He can amp his strength infinitely. And for the record, most of us thnk DS beats SBP as well. So your argument is there for defunct. u were way more confident and sure of urself with putting takion over sbp. but not nearly as confident as ds over sbp. sbp beats them both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.