Namor and Aquaman vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Two scenarios.
First fight at a beach.
Second fight in the city.
Who wins?

Namor
Aquaman

vs

Wonder Woman

Hitman911
Diana FTW
by the way your hott!! yes

Lucid Lui
On the beach, Aquaman and Namor win.

Aquaman has a pretty full knowledge of Diana's abilities, skill, fighting style etc. which he can relay to Namor telepathically, in the blink of an eye. They'll take the fight underwater where, barring the lasso, Diana doesn't stand much of a chance against them both.

guy222
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Two scenarios.
First fight at a beach.
Who wins?

Namor
Aquaman

vs

Wonder Woman

Team
Team

G-Mafia
Wonder Woman wins both matches for a majority. She's fast enough to tie up one with the lasso, and beat the piss out of the other guy. yes

dawsey28
Everyone knows that Lethal Femme is hot.

She has battled Aquaman before:
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg042.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg043.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg044.jpg

(Green Lantern #73)
Kyle & Diana had faked a fight in which it was made to look like he killed her by drowning. Instead, she actually held her breath and then and swam underwater still holding her breath to meet up with him.
http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwholdbreath16ic.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwholdbreath25ei.jpg

spawnwest
Two scenarios.
First fight at a beach.
Who wins?

Namor
Aquaman

vs

Wonder Woman

WW wins both fights. If anything they'll just make her madder, piss her off and she'll go into her arsenal of weapons.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
On the beach, Aquaman and Namor win.

Aquaman has a pretty full knowledge of Diana's abilities, skill, fighting style etc. which he can relay to Namor telepathically, in the blink of an eye. They'll take the fight underwater where, barring the lasso, Diana doesn't stand much of a chance against them both.

I agree, there is no way she is winning in the water against both of these guys. The see is too much for WW to take fighting these guys.

No on land, I would give it to WW.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by dawsey28
(Green Lantern #73)
Kyle & Diana had faked a fight in which it was made to look like he killed her by drowning. Instead, she actually held her breath and then and swam underwater still holding her breath to meet up with him.

Indeed...nice ****ing view! eek! droolio

spawnwest
Can she bring her sandals to the beach?? smile

Even if the battle started off on the beach, they wouldn't even make to the water. The only thing WW needs are her sandals and her lasso. The second the fight started, they both would be tied up. With Aquaman knowing WW, they still wouldnt be able to get to the water. Or she could also bring her bow and arrow and pick them off while they are running to the water.

If the battle goes underwater she could use her disc to make an invisible sub.

What is WW allowed to bring to this battle?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by spawnwest
Can she bring her sandals to the beach?? smile

Even if the battle started off on the beach, they wouldn't even make to the water. The only thing WW needs are her sandals and her lasso. The second the fight started, they both would be tied up. With Aquaman knowing WW, they still wouldnt be able to get to the water. Or she could also bring her bow and arrow and pick them off while they are running to the water.

If the battle goes underwater she could use her disc to make an invisible sub.

What is WW allowed to bring to this battle?

All her standard equipment and her sword.

spawnwest
All her standard equipment and her sword.

Even with Aquaman knowing WW. They still would lose. They are not that fast on land. WW would simply run past them swinging her sword.

BentonGrey
Sorry, but Aquaman could solo Wondy on the beach, and I imagine they'd have an even split anywhere else. She's not that much stronger than him, and I'd say he's just as fast. He's been seen to dodge bullets, catch arrows, and he's stated that his reactions are even FASTER out of the water (where no-one can touch him) because he's not fighting the pressure. That makes good sense to me. Also, I'd give her the edge in durability, but not by that much again. If he's got the water hand, he can bring the ocean to them, trap her in super dense water, or tear her frontal lobe apart.....with him AND Namor, who's definitely stronger than Wondy, it'd be over soon.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by BentonGrey
Sorry, but Aquaman could solo Wondy on the beach, and I imagine they'd have an even split anywhere else. She's not that much stronger than him, and I'd say he's just as fast. He's been seen to dodge bullets, catch arrows, and he's stated that his reactions are even FASTER out of the water (where no-one can touch him) because he's not fighting the pressure. That makes good sense to me. Also, I'd give her the edge in durability, but not by that much again. If he's got the water hand, he can bring the ocean to them, trap her in super dense water, or tear her frontal lobe apart.....with him AND Namor, who's definitely stronger than Wondy, it'd be over soon.

Are you serious?blink

Superboy Prime
He is as serious as a pissed durhulk

Soljer
Are you serious?blink

Christ I hope not.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
He is as serious as a pissed durhulk

I'm confused now.weep

Originally posted by Soljer
Christ I hope not.

I know you can read just about any JLA comic and see she out of his league..

spawnwest
Yes, she is out of there league. There is no way they win this. Didn't WW already hand it to Aquaman??

HandOfFate
The beach fight would take the longest but Wonder Woman's speed give her an edge in both fights.

BentonGrey
Actually, the only time they've fought conclusively, he won....AFTER having trounced the entire Justice League. He had his trident, but still, that says something.

booper
On the beach wonder woman would have a little trouble cuz Aquaman's in his element, but I bet WW can find a way defeating him. In the city Wonder Woman def. wins no questions asked. Girl Power!!

Aqua-pimp
Nooo f*cking waaay is Wonderb*tch gonna win of the two Topdogs of the sea on the frikking beach, in the city doh it would be a much closer match but even then i stil give it to AC and Namor their just to f*cking good..

cool

dawsey28
What is Aquaman going to do?

He can't mind control her. She's immune.

She is a Divine Creation made from clay, so he can't use the Brain's Basal Ganglia inherited from marine ancestors.

He can't even throw his fish at her due to Artemis's gift of Unity With Beasts.

BentonGrey
He's the king of the Sea.....not sure, but I'd imagine his control supersedes anyone else's. He's even been shown to overpower Poseidon in that area. He's capable of going toe to toe with her, perhaps not able to pull out a win on land, but with him AND Namor, I think they'd over power her, ESPECIALLY under water. Namor should be a match for the Princess in raw power, and Aquaman's got him beat on speed, maybe her too. He can dodge bullets, she can too.....it's hard to say.

Darth_Erebus2
He's the king of the Sea.....not sure, but I'd imagine his control supersedes anyone else's. He's even been shown to overpower Poseidon in that area. He's capable of going toe to toe with her, perhaps not able to pull out a win on land, but with him AND Namor, I think they'd over power her, ESPECIALLY under water. Namor should be a match for the Princess in raw power, and Aquaman's got him beat on speed, maybe her too. He can dodge bullets, she can too.....it's hard to say.

Namor is NOT a match for Diana in raw power, not even close. Compare him with the Thing in strength and now you are onto something but to Wonder Woman eek!

Lucid Lui
Actually, the only time they've fought conclusively, he won....AFTER having trounced the entire Justice League. He had his trident, but still, that says something.
Uh... when did this happen?

dawsey28
With Unity With Beasts, her presence alone calms beasts. Her strength and speed are a notch below Superman's strength and speed.

spidermonkey

He can't even throw his fish at her due to Artemis's gift of Unity With Beasts.

Wait, has Aquaman ever tried to use animals, fish or "beasts" against her?

If so, what was the result? Just curious. stick out tongue

dawsey28
Okay, so let's say he can use fish against her. She'll just block all the fish he throws at her with her bracelets stick out tongue

spidermonkey
You have no idea how hard I'm laughing trying to imagine that. laughing

basilisk
What is Aquaman going to do?

He can't mind control her. She's immune.

She has been mind controlled by Maxima quite easily, so she isn't immune to all mind control. Isn't Aquaman supposed to be pretty good in that area?

She is a Divine Creation made from clay, so he can't use the Brain's Basal Ganglia inherited from marine ancestors.

Doesn't she have internal organs the same as normal humans? Surely she isn't just some walking clay golem - I'm not sure but I thought the clay was taken and transformed into living flesh. If so, having a body based on the human structure and organs, including a brain, might make her vulnerable to this.

Just out of interest, doesn't she have a navel? (which would be a good indicator that her body is just a copy of human structure, even when useless). She would look kind of weird if she doesn't.

gogogadgetgo
ww may be stronger than either of the two but aquaman just needs to destract her a bit for namor to grab her. she may be stronger than namor but he can hold her for a while and aquaman would deliver the ko punch

h1a8
WW is millions of times faster than these guys if not more.
She simply lassos Namor easily and then throws aquaman is space for BFR. Or she throws aquaman in space and then lassoes Namor (or beats the tar out of him).

TheTick
WW is more powerful than these gusy no doubt.

But working togetehr they might have a chance.

Lui, it was not a proper fight, you must know it, the league barged in and he handed it to them. I don't even think WW done much. Either way it was pretty stupid.

spidermonkey
Originally posted by basilisk
She has been mind controlled by Maxima quite easily, so she isn't immune to all mind control. Isn't Aquaman supposed to be pretty good in that area?

Was this incident before or after she was bestowed Eyes of Pallas (sight of Athena)?

Lucid Lui
I'm just trying to figure out what he's talking about.

If it's the time they came to Atlantis, believing he'd made a threat against the world (the PAD era), then he never beat Wonder Woman. And he never had the Trident.

He looked awesome against the JLA, sure, but his only interaction with Wonder Woman was taking her punch to little effect and then fighting Guy Garnder. I agree, it's hardly a good example of how a fight would go down between them.

I personally think the JLU episode where they fight is a pretty good example of Pre-IC Aquaman fighting Wonder Woman. But that's just me...

TheTick
Thats the one.

I don't remember that episode? Link?

I was always wanting AM to join permanently, he was one of my favourite guys on the show.

dawsey28

Uh... when did this happen?

I'm just trying to figure out what he's talking about.

If it's the time they came to Atlantis, believing he'd made a threat against the world (the PAD era), then he never beat Wonder Woman. And he never had the Trident.

He looked awesome against the JLA, sure, but his only interaction with Wonder Woman was taking her punch to little effect and then fighting Guy Garnder. I agree, it's hardly a good example of how a fight would go down between them.

I have no idea what he is talking about either.

quanchi112
ww loses. to much at one time for her to deal with.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheTick
WW is more powerful than these gusy no doubt.

But working togetehr they might have a chance.

It is common sense that they have 0 chance if she lassoes one of them.
For she can just rape the other if she wants (or, she can rape me if she wants smile ).

Mindship
First I ask myself: How quickly would Superman dispatch these two? Then I think: It would take WW just a little longer.

City or beach is the same thing: they're still on dry land. Namor and Aquaman's odds increase to majority if they all fight underwater.

basilisk
Originally posted by spidermonkey
Was this incident before or after she was bestowed Eyes of Pallas (sight of Athena)?

You're right, probably before. To be honest I've lost track of all the silly power-up devices, trinkets, and weapons they keep giving her to try to amp her up.

Dgw2007
Namor and Aquaman

spidermonkey
I'm still curious if "Unity With Beasts" would work if Aquaman is controlling/commanding the sea animals.

I know that "beast calm at her presence," but will they just simply "calm" if they are attacking her while being commanded by Aquaman?

Or will she just "communicate" with them the same way Aquaman communicates with them? (Unity With Beasts allows Diana to communicate with all forms of animals.)

Has this situation ever happened?

Lucid Lui
Considering Aquaman took control of parts of the Nuliajak's (the god of all sea monsters) own body and made it attack her, i like to think that marine life are going to side with Aquaman over Wonder Woman. Hell, they chose him over Poseidon, aswell.

spidermonkey
Hell, they chose him over Poseidon, as well.

Wait a minute. They chose Aquaman over Poseidon? The same Poseidon from the Greek Pantheon that Wonder Woman gets her powers from?

That may be a pretty good indication that Artemis's gift of Unity With Beast doesn't help her much in this particular fight.

Lucid Lui
Indeed.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Solar
Thats the one.

I don't remember that episode? Link?

I was always wanting AM to join permanently, he was one of my favorite guys on the show.

I believe he's talking about this fight:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-291835756988504816&q=jlu+terror+beyond&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

From Justice League: The Terror Beyond:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7709419467183988959&q=jlu+terror+beyond&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2513968553680065946&q=jlu+terror+beyond&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-291835756988504816&q=jlu+terror+beyond&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3235773175699247568&q=jlu+terror+beyond&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7571692971795729374&q=jlu+terror+beyond&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

dawsey28
smile

Inhuman
WW would not be able to last long vs a stampede of hundreds of thousands of sea life.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Inhuman
WW would not be able to last long vs a stampede of hundreds of thousands of sea life.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman

And Aquaman and Namor would be fighting Ever land animal that she could summon. Plus who says she has to stay in the water. Unless the sea creatures can breathe air, the scenario doesn't really say much.

psycho gundam
in all seriousness, namor turns on aquaman and they double team his ass, then turns the charm on wonderwoman.

then they sleep together cool

dawsey28
lulz

BlackZero30x
i saw a lot of ppl vetoing WW I have a question....Seriously? im guessing WW is immune to Mind attacks or something?

Enyalus
Namor is way too much man for Diana to handle.

iceman24567
Resistant to mind attacks yes.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by iceman24567
Resistant to mind attacks yes.

thank you

I still give it to the team they have a a lot of power under their belt...and since this is old i have no idea if Aquaman has his water hand or not...that plays a big factor to...but even still namor's strength...aquamans abilty to command sea life.....

that's the first fight by the water no problem....next fight if Aquaman has his water hand he will not dehydrate...and if Namor has his black suit then neither will he...so in that case i say the team...other wise im think WW might be able to hold off for an hour or so until the dehydrate

so over all
team
&
team

Draco69
I honestly don't see them winning either.

The beach fight will be the hardest but Diana's not stupid enough to let herself get anywhere near the water.

Aquaman's telepathy won't work on her. His magic hand will likely be insufficient against her (she's taken the magic of the pantheon including Poseidon himself) and strength alone won't help them.

She could simply lasso Aquaman to restrain him while she kicks Namor to the curb.

If she needs a bit of help, she can summon the Invisible Plane to keep one of them busy enough to beat the other one.

And that's if we ignore the lasso's current upgrade.

zeel
WW this is on the beach not in the water. Shes to fast. And far to strong.

zeel
Originally posted by Enyalus
Namor is way too much man for Diana to handle.

you must be jokeing. Shes stronger. Shes faster, shes more durable. Wondy can beat theses guys with no tiara,no lasso and no gauntlets. Theses guys will fair better against the thing or mabey possibly colossus.

Enyalus
Originally posted by zeel
you must be jokeing.

Ding ding ding, give the man a prize!

spidermonkey
Originally posted by spidermonkey
I'm still curious if "Unity With Beasts" would work if Aquaman is controlling/commanding the sea animals.

I know that "beast calm at her presence," but will they just simply "calm" if they are attacking her while being commanded by Aquaman?

Or will she just "communicate" with them the same way Aquaman communicates with them? (Unity With Beasts allows Diana to communicate with all forms of animals.)

Has this situation ever happened?

DickBlazer
Namor solos

aztec
Just as other posters have mentioned, Diana takes the majority. Seriously, this is the same person who's stalemated Superman on more than one occassion. Has defeated a Doomsday clone, b*tch slapped Supergirl & Powergirl. Has on multiple occassions tagged speedsters: Flash, Jessie, Cheetah, Amazo and Zoom. Has defeated the Justice League while blind. Sure, they weren't going all out, but she was nevertheless able to hold her own and even knock them down. Diana has proven herself to be a high herald. She outmatmaches them in every department, except for the ability to control see animals. With that said, Diana is the clear winner.

SquallX

She has battled Aquaman before:
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg042.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg043.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg044.jpg

(Green Lantern #73)

Context my friend, context.

I have that comic. Wonder Woman took Aquaman by surprise, just like all the other JLA, but for some ****ing reason and the author wanking Batman, she couldn't beat him after a one move.

Also she destroys them.

aztec
Originally posted by SquallX
Context my friend, context.

I have that comic. Wonder Woman took Aquaman by surprise, just like all the other JLA, but for some ****ing reason and the author wanking Batman, she couldn't beat him after a one move.

Also she destroys them.

What issue/trade is that from? Is it worth reading?

zopzop
Wonder Woman........Unity With Beasts sick Do not post scans! laughing

Caps Conscience
water team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.