www.theparasitemovie.com (cloverfield)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xam
iunno if this is a discovery but i found www.theparasitemovie.com
i was juss typing random stuff n fell on this,theres a few links on the site with a clock counting down...HELP!!!!

Xam
HIGHLIGHT THE TOP LEFT CORNER

On August 1st 2007 At 12:36 Project Cloverfield Will Be Revealed

I Also Posted My Find On MovieWeb.com(username : EddyMonk88)

http://www.movieweb.com/news/81/20981.php

Röland
That sites been found to be fake. stick out tongue

Xam
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Xam
DANG I THAUGHT I WAS A MESIAH THERE FOR A SECOND HAHA

Röland
laughing out loud

Yeah, it's fake, it just has links to the two official sites. stick out tongue

Xam
wow thats plain out wack,i rly got hype there for a second

Röland
It's cool.

Here check out this vid it has some interesting stuff on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im7wWMVzIyg

Xam
snap im so dumb sumtimes

Tattoo
Post Cloverfield stuff in the correct thread for ****s sake!

Xam
yo dont get all pissed dude i thaught i found sumthing here,gimme a break

Xam
hey roland,he says in the video that theparasite.com is fake not theparasitemovie.com

Tattoo
Originally posted by Xam
yo dont get all pissed dude i thaught i found sumthing here,gimme a break

Does it matter if you found anything new? We already have 3 threads for the movie, and you add another one to the mix. It's not like the thread was hidden when you made this, it was at the top of the damned forum!

Xam
Originally posted by Tattoo
Does it matter if you found anything new? We already have 3 threads for the movie, and you add another one to the mix. It's not like the thread was hidden when you made this, it was at the top of the damned forum!

ok ok my bad

Röland
Originally posted by Xam
hey roland,he says in the video that theparasite.com is fake not theparasitemovie.com

My fault. erm

Tyranno-Chris
I knew it was fake, It said TheP arasite. That's a dead giveaway.

ragesRemorse

DanZeke25
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
spectral analysis, facial analysis WOW

Well the facial analysis this is retarded. I messed around with it a while ago. It's supposed to take the picture you show and put what celebrities you look like. I took a picture of Tom Cruise, to see if it would come up that he looked like himself. laughing It didn't. face-plain But he apparently looks like a bunch of other people, but not Tom Cruise. I tried a bunch of other celebrities too, sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't.

MisterRoboto
The trailer is the only thing playing there now. I think 8-1-07 supposed to reveal something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.