The Relationship Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Anything about relationships go here. If you need help, want to tell about your relationship status for whatever reason, etc. & blah blah blah, post it here.

Rogue Jedi
this will get WAY off topic VERY fast.

Ultimate Hulk43
Hey, you got any advice on how to hook up with a girl who thinks you're too young for her but you kind of know she likes you? I've already dated an older girl before but this one just thinks I'm too young for her.

Röland
Show her your package.

60% of the time it works every time.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm serious, man. I'd like some REAL advice.

Röland
Serious Advice #29

TALK to her. People seem to forget the easiest way to find out for sure when it comes to the opposite sex is to TALK to them.

Ultimate Hulk43
That's the point. I did ask her if she wanted to go out with me but she said I was too young & I think she likes me anyway though.

vinz07
AWESOME...GREAT....MARVELOUS....etc....thats the way it is!!!

Ultimate Hulk43

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
That's the point. I did ask her if she wanted to go out with me but she said I was too young & I think she likes me anyway though. get her drunk, shag her rotten.

vinz07
hahahaha...shes only a person....shes not perfect....we are not perfect...

Ultimate Hulk43
Uh, I'll talk to one of these girls these days.....

Btw, read my sig.

vinz07
I guess your also broken hearted...familiar with the song by bob marley"NO WOMAN NO CRY" ahhahaha....why women...that really hurts us??????????

Ultimate Hulk43
No, I'm not broken hearted. Btw, did you read my sig & do you even know where I got it from?

vinz07
interesting....where did you get that....????

Ultimate Hulk43
Stewie Griffin.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by vinz07
hahahaha...shes only a person....shes not perfect....we are not perfect... when I was twenty, I was shagging a 45 year old.

Ultimate Hulk43
Can't you ever say something useful. Wait, let me answer my own question, no.

Rogue Jedi
Can't you ever say something useful. Wait, let me answer my own question, no. It was meant to help, to show you that younger people can date older people.....And I was bragging. stick out tongue

BakaXero
Can't help with anyone else's cause i trying to get the insecurities in mine out.
both people being insecure makes a very funny yet awkward relation ship.
I should write a play.

Rogue Jedi
Everyone has their own insecurities. you deal with them and move on. If she is shallow enough to let the age difference bother her, you are probably better off without her. Trust me, I know this personally.

vinz07
Age doesn't matter because of LOVE...Love is so powerful..Love can move the mountain...

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Everyone has their own insecurities. you deal with them and move on. If she is shallow enough to let the age difference bother her, you are probably better off without her. Trust me, I know this personally.

There's also this other girl that I like more that my friends said she liked me (I liked her too). One day I called & she went nuts because she thought I gave her number to someone else who was on the phone. When she found out I didn't give her number out, she started being all nice. Which one to go after.......?

vinz07
hello BakaXero....this was your TAG..."ask and you shall be told"smile

Rogue Jedi
avoid them both. they both seem to have issues.

vinz07
Leave it away..your not human!!!!

Ultimate Hulk43
avoid them both. they both seem to have issues.

The problem is I like one & love the other.

Rogue Jedi
tough call, man.

Kram3r
There's this chick at work and whenever we go on a lunch break she'll go "I could really go for a sausage!" but she says it to no one else, what do you guys think? confused confused confused confused

Ultimate Hulk43
She wants YOUR sausage man, it's kinda obvious. Is she ugly?

Ultimate Hulk43
tough call, man.

I guess it'll be a case of whoever I hook up with first.

Mišt
Originally posted by Kram3r
There's this chick at work and whenever we go on a lunch break she'll go "I could really go for a sausage!" but she says it to no one else, what do you guys think? confused confused confused confused

I think she wants a hotdog confusedconfusedconfusedconfused

Tsure

Ultimate Hulk43
She wants a special type of hotdog. GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO! wink1

Kram3r

Mišt
Originally posted by Tsure
I made a random sigs the other night and I made one for you. no expression

Oh.

But that's the thing, I thought that too. However every time we finish lunch she'll go to me "You know what I hate? Nuts. If I ever saw a pair I'd ****ing kill 'em!". confused confused sad sad sad
Maybe she's allergic confused sad sad sad

Tsure

Mišt
It's in my new sig thread.

Thats like....a whole 2 clicks away. sad

C. C. Cowgirl
Hey, you got any advice on how to hook up with a girl who thinks you're too young for her but you kind of know she likes you? I've already dated an older girl before but this one just thinks I'm too young for her.

What is the age difference between the two of you? happy

Tsure

Mišt
Baby. no expression

What are those cross things? no expression

Tsure

Mišt
Oh. barkerliveintokyo

Kram3r

Tsure
Not my best creation. lmao, actually it was the first one I did. The other ones are better. Actually, I think I'm going to redo that now. It seems...blah.

Mišt
I was thinking lesbian. confused confused confused

Dont be dumb, if she was lesbian she would let you touch her boobs confused confused Try it next time, just reach over and grab a handful, if she slaps you she's not a lesbian.

Not my best creation. lmao, actually it was the first one I did. The other ones are better. Actually, I think I'm going to redo that now. It seems...blah.

petpet

Kram3r

Mišt
We work in a rug store, I'll try it then. haermm

Oh. She's gay.

Rogue Jedi
the lesbians I know are as smooth as pavement.

Kram3r

Kram3r
Double post. haermm

Mišt
Then why did she suck me off in the supply room when we clearly didn't need supplies? haermm

It was dark and she didnt know it was you haermm

Ultimate Hulk43
confused

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
What is the age difference between the two of you? happy

I'm 13 (my birthday is in a few months) & she's 16 but her birthday has already passed so it's only a two year difference.

BakaXero
Originally posted by vinz07
hello BakaXero....this was your TAG..."ask and you shall be told"smile
hmm...I'm gonna have to remove that.

Rogue Jedi
Then why did she suck me off in the supply room when we clearly didn't need supplies? haermm been there done that. ON THE RECEIVING END.

Barker
when I was twenty, I was shagging a 45 year old.
So? When I was 40 I was shagging a 90 year old. srug

Mišt
When I was a sperm, I was shagging other sperm srug

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
So? When I was 40 I was shagging a 90 year old. srug

So? When I was 90 I was shagging a 150 year old. srug

Mišt
I was shagging

Fail haermm

2D_MASTER
when I was twenty, I was shagging a 45 year old.

That...... is fawking nasty.....

Kram3r

Secretus

Ultimate Hulk43
confused

Bardock42
That's the point. I did ask her if she wanted to go out with me but she said I was too young & I think she likes me anyway though.

Tell her that you are the guy. And that you make the decisions. And that she's ready on Firday at 8 to be picked up by you. And that a blowjob is in order on the first date.

Bardock42
when I was twenty, I was shagging a 45 year old. Hehe, now it is the other way around.

gabrella101
im single...........................................

Bardock42
Originally posted by gabrella101
im single........................................... Yeah, and unloved. You told us.

Secretus
Originally posted by Bardock42
Tell her that you are the guy. And that you make the decisions. And that she's ready on Firday at 8 to be picked up by you. And that a blowjob is in order on the first date.

Wow, you should write a dating guide. Very impressive ...

Lana
I'm 13 (my birthday is in a few months) & she's 16 but her birthday has already passed so it's only a two year difference.

Aren't you a bit young to be caring a lot about dating people?

What can 13 year olds do on a date, anyway? Not much.

And to contradict what someone else said, being uncomfortable about an age difference does not immediately mean someone is shallow.

gabrella101
i was just kidding about the unloved thing cant anyone talk a joke laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by gabrella101
i was just kidding about the unloved thing cant anyone talk a joke laughing out loud Hahahahahahhahahaha

Oh hell can I...hahahahhahaha

Talk a joke.

HAHAHHAHAHAH

I am dying here.

Secretus
Originally posted by Lana

And to contradict what someone else said, being uncomfortable about an age difference does not immediately mean someone is shallow.

I agree, he should be playing football or with himself.

Bardock42

Well, I am sure he can get a hard on....I can think of a few things he could do.

Originally posted by Secretus
Wow, you should write a dating guide. Very impressive ...

It would sell well with the males, I don't see the female demographic be interested yet though.

TRH
nb3mshCWmgA

Bardock42
Originally posted by TRH
nb3mshCWmgA

Hahahahahah, oh Jesus Christ...hahahahah, OH GOD, OH GOD

Not the clip, you with jofo.

Captain REX
I didn't have an actual relationship until I was 14, and that lasted for a year and eight months. And then I got screwed, but now I'm in another good relationship that's five months and counting. Woohoo.

Besides those, I more or less get turned down every time, and if I don't get turned down, there's usually something terribly wrong and it ends by the end of the week.

Darth Extecute

Not really one to talk about age differences, but I'd advice you to wait a year or two, something like that.. Especially if she's uncertain.. Some consider 13/15-14/16 too young, while 15/17-16/18 is very acceptable..

Captain REX
Oh, by the way, 16 - 13 = 3 years....

Secretus
It would sell well with the males, I don't see the female demographic be interested yet though.

I could see that being a problem with females, I agree. They would have to do all the work.

Lana
I agree, he should be playing football or with himself.

Heh, really. I remember being 13. Dating then? Sitting next to each other at lunch during school and occasionally talking on the phone.

Well, I am sure he can get a hard on....I can think of a few things he could do.

Could do but at that age probably really shouldn't...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Captain REX

Well, you can prove anything with facts, can't you.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Captain REX

He's turning 14 the same year as she turned 16, so I guess it's considered 14/16

Bardock42
I could see that being a problem with females, I agree. They would have to do all the work. As it should be....just don't think it goes down well with them. We could ask Lana. She's a female.

Lana
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
He's turning 14 the same year as she turned 16, so I guess it's considered 14/16

According to his profile his birthday's in December...that's still nearly half a year off. So certainly closer to a three year difference than two.

Darth Extecute
According to his profile his birthday's in December...that's still nearly half a year off. So certainly closer to a three year difference than two.

If she had her birthday this month, or maybe last, it'd be forgivable stick out tongue That gives it 6/5 months difference.. But otherwise I agree with you..

I still stick with what I said that the kid should wait a year or two.. I dont consider 14 years a dating age ermm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
If she had her birthday this month, or maybe last, it'd be forgivable stick out tongue That gives it 6/5 months difference.. But otherwise I agree with you..

I still stick with what I said that the kid should wait a year or two.. I dont consider 14 years a dating age ermm

I feel that whenever one thinks they are ready they should try it....worst that can happen is that they kill themselves ... which...to be bold...is just a win win situation.

Ultimate Hulk43
Oh please, it's 2007.

C. C. Cowgirl
He knows what year it is eek! I think he deserve a chance happy

Röland
Oh please, it's 2007.

I concur, the message is authentic.

C. C. Cowgirl
Seriously no expression What does 2007 matter? stick out tongue

Ultimate Hulk43
He knows what year it is eek! I think he deserve a chance happy

That's real funny.....*****.

C. C. Cowgirl
I never laughed blink

Lana
Oh please, it's 2007.

...so?

Ultimate Hulk43
Man, you're stupid (C. C. Cowgirl).

C. C. Cowgirl
I think ***** was a bit unnecessary though sad

I do think you should give it a try if she is up to it erm I have a tendency of saying what I think and I apologize no expression

Ultimate Hulk43
...so?

Everyone's dating now, age doesn't mean shit now.

Röland
Man, you're stupid (C. C. Cowgirl).

I don't see how she is stupid.

You're post had no relevance on what people were debating.

Bardock42
Everyone's dating now, age doesn't mean shit now. Everyone was dating in 1960 too.

Ultimate Hulk43
I think ***** was a bit unnecessary though sad

I do think you should give it a try if she is up to it erm I have a tendency of saying what I think and I apologize no expression

I apologize too, I just find mockery a little unnecessary though. But, I don't think she's up to it, she still feels the age is the biggest thing.

Ultimate Hulk43

C. C. Cowgirl
You can not force anyone to love you! Forget about her mhm You will find the right one some day wink

Lana
Everyone's dating now, age doesn't mean shit now.

Age is actually quite important and can get people into legal trouble if they're dating someone.

And no, actually, everyone isn't dating now, as you so claim. The only reason most kids that age do anyway is because they think they have to to try and fit in. That much certainly hasn't changed in 8 years, since I was 13.

(I feel old saying that...)

Ultimate Hulk43
You can not force anyone to love you! Forget about her mhm You will find the right one some day wink

I'm not trying to force anyone to love me but yeah, I am just going to leave her alone.

Ultimate Hulk43
Age is actually quite important and can get people into legal trouble if they're dating someone.

And no, actually, everyone isn't dating now, as you so claim. The only reason most kids that age do anyway is because they think they have to to try and fit in. That much certainly hasn't changed in 8 years, since I was 13.

(I feel old saying that...)

It may be different where you live but where I live basically everyone my age has or is dating.

Mr. Bacon
im not in a relationship no2

Röland
It may be different where you live but where I live basically everyone my age has or is dating.

Which is exactly what Lana is saying.

It sounds like one of those Junior High things where, if you aren't dating someone, you aren't cool.

Lana

Secretus
Some guy said that 14 is too young for dating & I said it's 2007 in which I was referring to how almost every kid my age is dating now.

So if everyone your age was jumping off a bridge or smoking crack, would you do it? You sound like a tool to me ..

Tattoo
I'm not trying to force anyone to love me but yeah, I am just going to leave her alone.

Exactly, if you can't land the catch in a reasonable amount of time, chances are you never will. You move on to the next fish.

C. C. Cowgirl
Where you live or in your friend circuts? ermm

Date whoever you want! Nowdays dating is more a trend than love anyway stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tattoo
Exactly, if you can't land the catch in a reasonable amount of time, chances are you never will. You move on to the next fish.

Well, Sanctuary hated me the first few months we knew each other...

Röland
Pretty much.

And the "everyone is doing it" excuse is so completely stupid anyway.

Conformity at its best.

I forgot how High School has it's own politics and everything.

Tattoo
Well, Sanctuary hated me the first few months we knew each other...

There are times when the fish comes around to wanting the worm on that hook...but these are rare times. You got lucky.

Ultimate Hulk43
So if everyone your age was jumping off a bridge or smoking crack, would you do it? You sound like a tool to me ..

Did I say I date people just because everyone else does? No. Do I date people I actually like? Yes. You sound like a prick.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Tattoo

Yeah, I've learned that lesson on more than one occasion.

Lana

Tattoo

Same here.

C. C. Cowgirl

When I was younger I dated first available boy I liked! Do not repeat my misstake no expression

Like and love is not the same ermm

Röland
Biggest part of why I hated high school - I couldn't care less about dating or being in a relationship. Didn't even start entertaining the thought until I was finished with high school...

I dated from Sophomore year to my Senior year with 2 different girls. I found out the one just wanted to go to prom as a Sophomore, that's the only reason she dated me. laughing out loud

High School was such bullshit, I was a football player and it was funny how easily teachers would give you second chances to turn in reports or work.

Lana

Röland
There were a couple guys I liked in high school, but I never did anything about it - just didn't care enough, and was way too shy.

I couldn't stand high school, the one I went to was really clique-oriented and I was a geeky drama nerd who didn't know or talked to anyone. I got away with a lot of shit in classes though stick out tongue I loved proving wrong the claims of "you can't pass a class without doing homework".

I'm a very shy guy around people I don't know but when you get to know me I'm such a weirdo. stick out tongue

I went to a very small school but the cliques were there as well. I was kind of the same way being an athlete, my school was a Football school, period. Only thing that matters is the football program. So all the football players did get treated like high rate citizens. erm

Ultimate Hulk43
When I was younger I dated first available boy I liked! Do not repeat my misstake no expression

Like and love is not the same ermm

I love a girl once & she loved me too but we all know how that ended or how that scenario usually ends.....

C. C. Cowgirl
Love is love smile If something seize to work there just is not enough love big grin

Röland
I love a girl once & she loved me too but we all know how that ended or how that scenario usually ends.....

You're 14.

You have many more years to date and look around.

Lana

Röland
Yeah, my school was like that. **** everything else, football's important.

One year when I was in the fall play they canceled one of our performances for a football game. That pissed off a lot of people...

I enjoyed playing football but not that I've been out of school for 2 years I totally see how ****ed up it is.

That sucks.

Secretus
You sound like a prick.

Thanks, I am.

C. C. Cowgirl
Actually Secretus is just another person that seek attention smile Does not matter if it is good or bad attention stick out tongue

Secretus
Actually Secretus is just another person that seek attention smile Does not matter if it is good or bad attention stick out tongue

More the better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.