Marvel Hero's vs Highest-Level Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins. Alright this team vs Hulk at the strongest ever showing aka High showings in Strength Speed Durability Stamins Healing ability Anger even if there are in different times and different books

Team
Captain America
Spider-Man
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Immortal Hercules
Thor/No Hammer
Captain Britian
Colossus
Thing
Wolverine
Current Sasquatch
Beta Ray Bill/No Hammer
Strong Guy
Cannonball
Cyclops
Current Juggernaut
Vision
Daredevil

nimbus006
To much power here...even the highest most enraged showing of Hulk can be taken down by just Hercules, Thor (no hammer), Beta Ray (no hammer), Thing, Colossus, and Iron Man.

endrict
So this Hulk is either WWH or Savage Hulk?

Do they have prep?

llagrok
Vision and Cannonball, tough combo.

nimbus006
Originally posted by endrict
So this Hulk is either WWH or Savage Hulk?

Do they have prep?

They dont need prep.

endrict
Either way team wins, too many people for him to fight.

strengthkills
Originally posted by nimbus006
To much power here...even the highest most enraged showing of Hulk can be taken down by just Hercules, Thor (no hammer), Beta Ray (no hammer), Thing, Colossus, and Iron Man. Thing and colossus wouldnt last long,iron man would get kod probably.
Only way thor and bill last is if they slip into warriors madness(which would be awesome).
Team has an insane amount of power/versatility there,wouldnt be a curbstomp,but team ftw.

Alfheim
Originally posted by nimbus006
To much power here...even the highest most enraged showing of Hulk can be taken down by just Hercules, Thor (no hammer), Beta Ray (no hammer), Thing, Colossus, and Iron Man.

With the exception of WWH isnt Mindless Hulk the strongest version. Didnt mindless Hulk beat down Doc Samson then Wonder Man, Iron Man, Hercules and Namor at the same time and then proceed to fight the combined efforts of The West Coast Avangers and East Coast Avengers and would have beaten them all if it wasnt for the Vision.

endrict
Leader:Captain America can think a battle plan on the spot.

Closeup Team 1:Wolverine,Wonder Man,Immortal Hercules,Thor/No Hammer,Beta Ray Bill/No Hammer

Closeup Team 2:Colossus,Thing,Current Sasquatch,Strong Guy,Current Juggernaut, Spider-man

Flybys:Vision,Ironman,Cannonball,Captain Britian

Ranged:Cyclops,Iron Man,Vision

Tyrant
Just when you thought that Hulk couldn't possibly get more overrated...

endrict
Yah I still don't get this tread....

golem370
I would think since Hulk who fought Pre-Crisis Superman maybe the strongest if P-S Superman was as powerful as everybody says he was. I also saying taking the best feats and combining them into one Hulk is what I am talking about. Being as him holding a planet together feat with jumping to Orbit feat with jumping faster then a jet can fly feat with comming back from a skeleton feat with getting hit with a diesenterator beam that killed Strange & Namor feat with the feat of fighting somebody of pure energy etc etc

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
I would think since Hulk who fought Pre-Crisis Superman maybe the strongest if P-S Superman was as powerful as everybody says he was. I also saying taking the best feats and combining them into one Hulk is what I am talking about. Being as him holding a planet together feat with jumping to Orbit feat with jumping faster then a jet can fly feat with comming back from a skeleton feat with getting hit with a diesenterator beam that killed Strange & Namor feat with the feat of fighting somebody of pure energy etc etc

It was a god damn crossover.

Symmetric Chaos
Using nothing but his most obscenely ridiculous showings?

He thunderclaps which blinds them all and destroys the dimension they're in erm

[BAW]Endrict
Oh yah the TC, forgot about that...Logan still solos him.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Tyrant
Just when you thought that Hulk couldn't possibly get more overrated... So says the guy with wolverine in his avatar stick out tongue

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by strengthkills
So says the guy with wolverine in his avatar stick out tongue

Ohh burn..

llagrok
So says the guy with wolverine in his avatar stick out tongue

He doesn't have Wolverine in his avatar.

Tyrant
Originally posted by llagrok
He doesn't have Wolverine in his avatar. Originally posted by Endrict
Ohh burn..

boriquaking55
What's next, a team of skyfathers vs. the Hulk?

llagrok
Originally posted by boriquaking55
What's next, a team of skyfathers vs. the Hulk?

yes.

boriquaking55
yes.

http://is0.okcupid.com/users/760/176/7601776244480541931/mt1117142379.jpg

yea, well.......BRING IT ONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

King_Mungi
Current Sasquatch as in super charged and taken over by Tanaraq?

norrinradd43
theoretically couldnt vision do it by himself?

golem370
The one Juggernaut beat down

King_Mungi
The one Juggernaut beat down

Eh? Juggernaut didn't beat him down, hell Jugz looked far worse then Sasquatch in the end.

llagrok
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Eh? Juggernaut didn't beat him down, hell Jugz looked far worse then Sasquatch in the end.

He was weaker than the classic juggernaut though, but yeah.

King_Mungi
He was weaker than the classic juggernaut though, but yeah.

Of course, Sasquatch wouldn't do ANYTHING to classic Jugz. Tanaraq would be different though cool

golem370
I said it once but everytime Juggernaut hit him he look like he got struck by lightning. Juggernaut was winning the fight.

King_Mungi
and yet Sasquatch took punches from Elder Gods and Hulk and was never like that. Anything Jugz hit him with Sasquatch returned the favor.

playa1258
Hulk would get stomped by this team. yes he would inflict casualties but go down He would stomp mos of them one at a time, on the other hand wolverine is the most overrated character being a walking plot device.

quanchi112
Originally posted by endrict
Either way team wins, too many people for him to fight. yes hulk goes down. soon as he slips up.

teh_perfection
Hulk dies.

Symmetric Chaos
and yet Sasquatch took punches from Elder Gods and Hulk and was never like that. Anything Jugz hit him with Sasquatch returned the favor.

Hulk's beaten a 5D imp erm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk's beaten a 5D imp erm

aaaaaaaand why mention this?

Just proves my point further as Sasquatch took hits from Hulk before and never acted like he got "hit by lightening".

Symmetric Chaos
aaaaaaaand why mention this?

Myx would seem to be above the god thingys that Sasquatch fights shifty

Just proves my point further as Sasquatch took hits from Hulk before and never acted like he got "hit by lightening".

Hit by lightning? That doesn't even make sense.

But still if we're going by nothing but Hulk's most insane showing he kills them all with one thunderclap. Happy Dance

King_Mungi
Myx would seem to be above the god thingys that Sasquatch fights shifty

Hit by lightning? That doesn't even make sense.

But still if we're going by nothing but Hulk's most insane showing he kills them all with one thunderclap. Happy Dance

When did he fight mxy?

Read above

If this is Tanaraq/Sasquatch he just gets annoyed.

Symmetric Chaos
When did he fight mxy?

He fought a creature from the 5th dimension at one point in his career. I felt like being an ass and pretending the creature was on the level of Myx.

If this is Tanaraq/Sasquatch he just gets annoyed.

By the universe collapsing? What the f**k?

King_Mungi
He fought a creature from the 5th dimension at one point in his career. I felt like being an ass and pretending the creature was on the level of Myx.

By the universe collapsing? What the f**k?

Noob.

You can't kill a Great Beast, and Ranaq has had a universe popping blast before and he survived and he's the weakest GB.

Symmetric Chaos
Noob.

You can't kill a Great Beast, and Ranaq has had a universe popping blast before and he survived and he's the weakest GB.

Current Sas is completely Tanraq?

King_Mungi
Current Sas is completely Tanraq?

*shrugs* As of now no, but if Tanaraq keeps feeding him power he can be. He is just possessed by him and got a power boost and new look

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/?action=view&current=OmegaF_4_0025-26.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
*shrugs* As of now no, but if Tanaraq keeps feeding him power he can be. He is just possessed by him and got a power boost and new look

So . . . you're trying to argue off of pure speculation.
Meanwhile I'm arguing off nothing but high feats.

stick out tongue

King_Mungi
So . . . you're trying to argue off of pure speculation.
Meanwhile I'm arguing off nothing but high feats.

stick out tongue

Actually you came in an arguement you wern't even in and now arguing points I never was addressing in the actual debate. Also nothing of what I said about the GB is not true, all we know is Sasquatch is now possessed by Tanaraq.

Symmetric Chaos
Also nothing of what I said about the GB is not true, all we know is Sasquatch is now possessed by Tanaraq.

Which makes him Tanaraq's equal in power? Not buying it erm

King_Mungi
Which makes him Tanaraq's equal in power? Not buying it erm

Actually yeah as noted in Alpha Flight Sasquatch can BECOME Tanaraq himself. He wants to enter our realm and feeds Sasquatch power so he can bypass the banishment spell.

In Alpha Flight #23 Walter got completly possessed by Tanaraq, and in Exiles Heather Hudson got completly possessed by Tanaraq

strengthkills
Hulk's beaten a 5D imp erm What?

strengthkills
Actually yeah as noted in Alpha Flight Sasquatch can BECOME Tanaraq himself. He wants to enter our realm and feeds Sasquatch power so he can bypass the banishment spell.

In Alpha Flight #23 Walter got completly possessed by Tanaraq, and in Exiles Heather Hudson got completly possessed by Tanaraq Hey speaking of,can you send me that code...if you dont mind.

Symmetric Chaos
What?

laughing out loud I was kidding.

He beat a smog monster from the 5th dimension. It was nothing compared to a 5D . When hitting it did nothing he thunderclapped it into smithereens.

strengthkills
laughing out loud I was kidding.

He beat a smog monster from the 5th dimension. It was nothing compared to a 5D . When hitting it did nothing he thunderclapped it into smithereens. Oh,Diablo the 5D demon

golem370
Bump

Nod
Team wins.

BlackJackStorm
Who wins. Alright this team vs Hulk at the strongest ever showing aka High showings in Strength Speed Durability Stamins Healing ability Anger even if there are in different times and different books

Team
Captain America
Spider-Man
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Immortal Hercules
Thor/No Hammer
Captain Britian
Colossus
Thing
Wolverine
Current Sasquatch
Beta Ray Bill/No Hammer
Strong Guy
Cannonball
Cyclops
Current Juggernaut
Vision
Daredevil

They all die horribly.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
They all die horribly.

laughing

Unlikely.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Alfheim
With the exception of WWH isnt Mindless Hulk the strongest version. Didnt mindless Hulk beat down Doc Samson then Wonder Man, Iron Man, Hercules and Namor at the same time and then proceed to fight the combined efforts of The West Coast Avangers and East Coast Avengers and would have beaten them all if it wasnt for the Vision. Mindless Hulk did not glow, or wear a pretty, indestructible headband, but yes, he did take on just about EVERYBODY.
And, not second raters.
And, he didn't go running away.
And, he didn't get the crap beat out of him.
And, he wasn't covered in his own blood.

He simply, beat the crap out of everybody. And, that includes the big guns.
And, not just one at a time.

THAT incarnation of the Hulk deserves respect.

Horrificus
Impossible for two hands, the size of a coffee table to grip enough of anything to hold the world together. Was symbolic, or maybe he was just hugging the planet.

Unless you want to be the first to take the plunge, and come right out and say it. Say that not all of Hulk's feats are physical. He must have psych abilities, because too many of the big physical ones are impossible, no matter how strong he is. Which would mean that if his big feats are from head-power, he must not be as physically strong as everybody thinks.

So, go ahead, say it! hehe.

When was he a skeleton? The only character I saw that was able to be turned into a skeleton, and still fight and come back was Juggernaut.
Hulk had most of the meat flayed off of him by Vector, but, he was not a skeleton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.