Final Conflict: Wonder Man vs. Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
For anyone who read Guardians of the Galaxy they know Wonder Man lives on forever or at least until he gets killed. I look at Wonder Man as a practical Immortal; one who lives forever till he's killed. Thor on the other hand is a limited Immortal; one who lives thousands of years but inevitably dies. Which in my book makes Wondy better than Thor.
Anyhow; for this scene Ultron arises on earth sometime in the future and Wonder Man is hailed to defeat him.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
For anyone who read Guardians of the Galaxy they know Wonder Man lives on forever or at least until he gets killed. I look at Wonder Man as a practical Immortal; one who lives forever till he's killed. Thor on the other hand is a limited Immortal; one who lives thousands of years but inevitably dies. Which in my book makes Wondy better than Thor.
Anyhow; for this scene Ultron arises on earth sometime in the future and Wonder Man is hailed to defeat him.

is this current ultron

Wonder Man
I haven't been following Avengers since female Ultron transformed from Iron Man. I don't the power levels. Lets say reg. Wonder Man vs. reg. Ultron for the victory of good vs. bad

Tyrant
Didn't Wonder Guy crush Ultron's skull?

Wonder Man
Not sure...all i know is that i'm near forty years old and am still pissed at my parents that they didn't get me underoo's.
No seriously; Ultron may be a better villan than Doom or Juggernaut.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Not sure...all i know is that i'm near forty years old and am still pissed at my parents that they didn't get me underoo's.
No seriously; Ultron may be a better villan than Doom or Juggernaut. Ya, I'm still mad at mine, for not being potty trained until I was 10.

Ha! I laugh at the thought. Doom already proved to be better during Secret Wars, and Juggernaut is better as well.

CasanoVa
Juggernaut? Yeah, sure.. I can understand that.

Doom? Slap yourself for even suggesting that Doom's not the greatest comic villain ever, yeah (IMO) Joker can't hold a candle to Doom.

And an enraged, older Wonder-man (especially if you mean Hollywood) would take Ultron for a comfortable victory I reckon.

llagrok
It's pyrrhic victory smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.