Ello' MuRdeR Dollz,Boo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MistResVampiRes
Ello' everyone. my name is IvoRy. I'm quite apparently New here and I figured I'd say. hi !

I'm more into the darker things in life though I enjoy the company of people very much so. I LOVE Music. Marilyn Manson && KoRn being my main obsessions.

HaRdXCoRe

I'm LOVE pina colada's,bracelets,dark makeup,chains,fetishes,corsetts,fishnet,short skirts,eyeliner,piercings,tatooz,whips,Shuriken,Do
uble edged daggers and Jello Shots. *obsessed*Music,&&Hp Magazine

I'm a lover and a fighter so mess with the ones i love and prepare to get beat. I'm Bi and loving it. <3

Yeah..That's me.So, If I haven't scared you off..

Hey!

Shuriken
and shes a good slave hoover droolio

MistResVampiRes
Funneh..
really..
ha....^_^

Shuriken
You know you love me <_<

MistResVampiRes
>_>Yep yep..
Te he he..
<333

Shuriken
Well im gonna go light my house on fire and laugh maniacally over the ashes have fun ^_^

MistResVampiRes
O.O...
What a loser..

Shuriken
your mom O.o

MistResVampiRes
My Mom ..NAKED!

::shudders::
Eww...

Shuriken
ew!! Why would you say that O.O

MistResVampiRes
Lol
It's an inside joke i have with my Friend Ashley.
I was talking to my mom && I said..YOUR MOM..
she simply replied..
My mom..NAKED

I was like...O.O....
EW!!!!!!!!

Shuriken
Mhm sure thats what they all say

MistResVampiRes
Ofcourse it is!
because it is..teh Awesomness!

Naz
no expression Hi. I adore flowers and the color pink.

MistResVampiRes
^_^ That's cool.
What kind of flowers?

teh_perfection
Welcome. I am new here as well. We can be newbie buddy's. laughing

Shuriken
That person belongs to me O.o

vivando-loca
'ello! welcome to the sink hole of misery. i'm sure you'll have fun.

devil2

MistResVampiRes
Originally posted by teh_perfection
Welcome. I am new here as well. We can be newbie buddy's. laughing

Yay!! ::huggs:: ^_^

Thank you Thank you..Misery loves company. ^_~

Slay
Originally posted by vivando-loca

devil2
You forgot to say: 'Run while you still can.'

Faker. mhm

Also, welcome.

GANGSTA COW 10
AYE AYE THAR HOPE YE LIKE GARLICS MY VAMPIRE FRIEND?

vivando-loca
don't think she wants ta run..... no expression

The Grey Fox
I do though

vivando-loca
good for you. smile

Lightningrod
welcome to kmc

MistResVampiRes
Thank you Thank you
Run? Never...
I Love the Dark Side..There's..Cookies..&& Smirnoff ^_~

Garlic? Hmm..Only on my pizza. :-p

vivando-loca
lol

MistResVampiRes
Yes Yes..Always ^_^

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by MistResVampiRes
Ello' everyone. my name is IvoRy. I'm quite apparently New here and I figured I'd say. hi !

I'm more into the darker things in life though I enjoy the company of people very much so. I LOVE Music. Marilyn Manson && KoRn being my main obsessions.

HaRdXCoRe

I'm LOVE pina colada's,bracelets,dark makeup,chains,fetishes,corsetts,fishnet,short skirts,eyeliner,piercings,tatooz,whips,Shuriken,Do
uble edged daggers and Jello Shots. *obsessed*Music,&&Hp Magazine

I'm a lover and a fighter so mess with the ones i love and prepare to get beat. I'm Bi and loving it. <3

Yeah..That's me.So, If I haven't scared you off..

Hey!

It's like every idiotic, angst ridden, teenage cliche rolled into one.

Tsure
Welcome To Our Nightmare. We call it KMC. no expression Now, go make me a samich. smile

MistResVampiRes
Why Ello' There chillmeistergen,You're So very nice..Really..

Samich? What kind? ^_^

Shuriken
I'm bored...and we are out of fire so i must make some!!!!!!!!!! In the freezer!! >.>.* lights a fire in his hand* omg look at it dance.....*twitches*

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by MistResVampiRes
Why Ello' There chillmeistergen,You're So very nice..Really..

Yeah, to be honest you completely asked for it. Re read the post I originally quoted, you surely can't say that you don't sound like a right tosser(?).

Shuriken
No offence but do you have a life? When she said that it meant she was ignoring what you said. If your really gonna stay on this then I rather you pick on me so I can show you just how smart you really are. Yeah so if you have something else to say about her. I'm here. You can say it to my face.

chillmeistergen
OK, you're an idiot, so is she.

Shuriken
Sure I'm stupid yet your the one still in this welcome topic making fun of people you don't even know. See i rather be an idiot then a nerd that sits in his computer room alone making fun of people because that person has no life. So have a good day laughing

chillmeistergen
You're making some pretty massive assumptions there mate, I most certainly do not sit at my computer all day. But, I suppose I must be wrong, as you the unfaltering authority on the matter, who has seen two of my posts; has spoken. Basically, yeah, you're an idiot but I'm certainly not a nerd.

Oh, and you're still here too, replying to posts not directed at you, then when challenged, making unfounded assumptions.

Shuriken
Well for one I actually care about people close to me so when I see someone talking about them in a negative manner i step in. Yet if i am wrong why are you still in the thread talking back to a person you don't even know. You still came back to say something. If you really do have a life then why don't you go do something better with your time? Hmm...? Let me guess your still gonna reply and prove me right?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Shuriken
Well for one I actually care about people close to me so when I see someone talking about them in a negative manner i step in. Yet if i am wrong why are you still in the thread talking back to a person you don't even know. You still came back to say something. If you really do have a life then why don't you go do something better with your time? Hmm...? Let me guess your still gonna reply and prove me right?

Of course I'm going to reply, I'm not going to let you get exactly what you want; to have the last word and look heroic.
I have a lot better things to do with my time, though, it is a monday night so I'm not going to be out going wild, am I? Oh, but don't tell me, you; the one who likes to tell people what to do with their time, is currently posting from the most happening club? No? Thought not. You're in the same place as I am, on the internet. Plus if you're in the U.S it's worse, as it's now daytime there, could you maybe be doing something like a job with your time?

MistResVampiRes
Children Children. Please. You know what, The guy is entitled to his opinion. That's what threads && Forums are for right? Your opinions on things. && Once in awhile you are gonna find someone who disagrees with your own. Oh well. If we were all the same, Life wouldn't be that fun now would it? So What..If that's how he's see's me..I don't have to like him..I don't have to hate him..I don't know him. I'll live my life on just fine ^_^ lol. With my friends and my opinions && Feelings to back me up. Therefore, it's ok. Lovey Doll, Thank you ever so much for sticking up for me though. It's amazing. I'm really glad you care. <3

Shuriken
Of course. Oh and your time zones are messed up. It's night time here. Oh am i trying to look like a hero? No I will never be such a thing. As i said I would never let someone just talk about my friends like that. I also know actually where i am. I'm here because I'm bored I'm here to talk to friends. I am to proud to shut up like you are so you can talk all you want. As i said I'll be here. Just direct all you comments to me. Although I'm getting bored with you.

chillmeistergen
Get as bored as you want mate, you're fighting an argument that has nothing to do with you. I couldn't care less if you care about the person I had a bit of a dig at, what exactly is your argument against me? That I was unnecessarily cruel? Look at the thread title for god's sake, then look at the first post. Of course, you probably think both are brilliant, but then you're a right dick head.

Shuriken
Wow you just may have shut yourself up my friend

chillmeistergen
Obviously not, I believe I shut you up. If that's the only reply you believe suffices, to such a question.

Shuriken
No no i mean a some people may have reported you for what you have said...Just warning you. If you get that angry that ya wanna say stuff like that i would keep it to yourself

MistResVampiRes
Guys, Listen. No need for arguments or harsh words that can get you kicked out..Just stop this now. There's absolutley no point in ANY of this. So what if to him I'm some angsty teen clique.. I Don't care.I'm an artist. I'm original to the people I love && That's all that matters. So Don't waste your time with this wanker. Ok? Just breathe && Know that. When Have I ever been excepted? Hm? Yeah..Think about that.lol No worries hun. All is well. Everything is about expression and peoples perceptions of things therefore. It is just his artistic view. can't blame him for being closed minded and judgmental. We can only learn from that && Not be that way ourselves if we have a problem with it. <3

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Shuriken
No no i mean a some people may have reported you for what you have said...Just warning you. If you get that angry that ya wanna say stuff like that i would keep it to yourself

Oh right, I see. So, you wimped out of the argument and reported me, well basically mate, you started this entirely different argument. If it's not blocked by the swear word blocker, I see no reason why the word 'dick' should be any more insulting than the word 'nerd', when used in a derogatory fashion.

Shuriken
Yeah i was pretty much getting bored. I can not get that angry anymore. Oh well I'm done with it.

MistResVampiRes
No Need To Be Angry. Does anyone listen here? Hmm??!!!?? Chill!!

Shuriken
Again. I'm bored. Which is why i ended it. By being the bigger man and shutting up lol

chillmeistergen
Well, shutting up generally consists of ceasing to post, you haven't done that. All you've done is tell us that you've shut up, that basically defeats the point.

MistResVampiRes
True. <3
No Worries Guyz
Moving On,
Thank you All who Welcomed me ^_^
With minor cons, I think this is a pretty awesome site.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.