Batman vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

don't shiv
Batman has 2 hours prep and all his tech

No Teleporting away for Nur.

Tyrant
Batman.

"Stephen Hawkings!"

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tyrant
Batman.

"Stephen Hawkings!"

If you're going to quote something quote it right erm

"Professor Stephen Hawking!"

starlock
I dont think batman with two hours prep can find out enough info on Apocalypse.....to get a definetive edge against him

Apocalypse for the win

Tyrant
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If you're going to quote something quote it right erm

"Professor Stephen Hawking!" I'm not going to add the Professor part, and don't think I didn't know he said it.
And the "s" was my add in.

So ya, I don't oblige by your quoting rules.

Quote Nazi.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not going to add the Professor part, and don't think I didn't know he said it.
And the "s" was my add in.

So ya, I don't oblige by your quoting rules.

Quote Nazi.

NO QUOTE FOR YOU!

batdude123
Bats uses the missle carrying nanites that transmute trace elements into magnesium on Apocalypse. Then when Apocalypse's entire body is aflame, he uses the liquid nitrogen missle to freeze him just like what happened to Plastic Man. From there, the bat kick shatters his body into a million pieces.

Bats ftw 10/10!!!!@@211!!!@11!!! herbnana

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman ftw.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
Bats uses the missle carrying nanites that transmute trace elements into magnesium on Apocalypse. Then when Apocalypse's entire body is aflame, he uses the liquid nitrogen missle to freeze him just like what happened to Plastic Man. From there, the bat kick shatters his body into a million pieces.

Bats ftw 10/10!!!!@@211!!!@11!!! herbnana

haermm That won't work on Apoc.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
haermm That won't work on Apoc.

Shut the f*ck up, fanboy! And hell yes it would!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Then he finds how Cable and The X-Men and others have beaten him and uses all of that to his vast knowledge and takes him out.

llagrok
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Then he finds how Cable and The X-Men and others have beaten him and uses all of that to his vast knowledge and takes him out.

Can't beat him at full power without the summers bloodline smile

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by llagrok

He finds their DNA and that helps him win.

llagrok
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
He finds their DNA and that helps him win.

Nope.

TricksterPriest
Shut the f*ck up, fanboy! And hell yes it would!

Hell no it won't! durfist

Apocalypse's body is totally under his control and at least half celestial tech. Your puny nanites won't do jack. 2nd, what's stopping Apoc from making a forcefield, TKing the missiles away, taking control of their tech, etc?

And you're comparing Apocalypse to Plastic Man? Come on, you know better. They are vastly different kinds of shape-shifting. Your attack would stomp Plas, but Apocalypse can just remove the magnesium from his body or render himself unable to be frozen. Or he can mindrape Batman at the start of the fight, thus rendering him catatonic.

llagrok

Apocalypse's body is totally under his control and at least half celestial tech. Your puny nanites won't do jack. 2nd, what's stopping Apoc from making a forcefield, TKing the missiles away, taking control of their tech, etc?

And you're comparing Apocalypse to Plastic Man? Come on, you know better. They are vastly different kinds of shape-shifting. Your attack would stomp Plas, but Apocalypse can just remove the magnesium from his body or render himself unable to be frozen. Or he can mindrape Batman at the start of the fight, thus rendering him catatonic.

Holy shit, sounds like Batman's getting his ass kicked hard!

TricksterPriest
Holy shit, sounds like Batman's getting his ass kicked hard!

Molecular control&celestial tech ftw. 313

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nope.

Yes it would. Bruce clones the Summers bloodline.

llagrok
Molecular control&celestial tech ftw. 313

I recon we'll have one angry batman fanboy here soon.

Thanos_THOTU
Jobbercopalypse would go down by tripping or something (defeated by himself, not causing any damage)

Apocalypse would eat Batman, as he defeated the Phoenix.

charlemagne9746
Batman shouldn't even be pitted against Apocalypse. Apoc takes this 10/10. All he needs is one punch...and Bats is dead. I'm sure he could manage to get that one punch in at one point or another.

batdude123

Are you and llagrok f*cking stupid? You can't recognize a joke when you see one?

Pity ftw.

Tyrant

And you're comparing Apocalypse to Plastic Man? Come on, you know better. They are vastly different kinds of shape-shifting. Your attack would stomp Plas, but Apocalypse can just remove the magnesium from his body or render himself unable to be frozen. Or he can mindrape Batman at the start of the fight, thus rendering him catatonic. All that sounds purty, but where exactly is your proof?
When has Apoc done such a ridiculous thing?

Everything that gets debated about him, is based on theories, and bios (which are used to say he can grant himself any power).

What you said, is about as plausible as fatnude said.

Also, Motherbox ftw!

TricksterPriest
Are you and llagrok f*cking stupid? You can't recognize a joke when you see one?

Pity ftw.

The durfist means I got the joke, dick. stick out tongue

And given how much Apoc hate there is on here, you might actually give Batman a few wins. trickster

batdude123
Also, Motherbox ftw!

Oh SHIT!!! I completely forgot about the mother box Batman has. laughing

Yeah, Apocalypse is ****ed.

llagrok
All that sounds purty, but where exactly is your proof?
When has Apoc done such a ridiculous thing?

Everything that gets debated about him, is based on theories, and bios (which are used to say he can grant himself any power).

What you said, is about as plausible as fatnude said.

Also, Motherbox ftw!

Which are used to say big grin

Tyrant
Which are used to say big grin Eh?

boriquaking55
I deem this thread, entertaining

larryfilmmaker
Batman being exaggerated as usual. The dude who couldn't save Jason Todd from a clown with a crowbar can take Apocalypse? I love Batman, but enough is enough with the dude already.

larryfilmmaker
And I just redubbed Batman "The Dude" by mistake.

Juntai
Originally posted by don't shiv
Batman has 2 hours prep and all his tech

No Teleporting away for Nur. Batman can teleport too.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman can teleport too.

Colossus-Big C
batman is very overrated

the ninjak
Poccy 10/10. Battyboy ain't doing crap to him. 2 hrs is not enough.

D_Dude1210
Batman batkicks a battable at Apocalypse. The power of the attack switches off Apoc's X-Gene and disrupts the Celestial tech. The impact of it reduces him to base atoms.

Badabing
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Batman batkicks a battable at Apocalypse. The power of the attack switches off Apoc's X-Gene and disrupts the Celestial tech. The impact of it reduces him to base atoms. laughing out loud

chomperx9
Yeah Batman has 2 hours to wax his boots for Bat Kick

iceman24567
Batman easily

Wenjun Chew
Kind of an old thread, but I would put my money on Batman.

That's provided if Batman has at least 6 months of prep with pre-existing knowledge on Apocalypse's biography, his powers and abilities and his history of attacks.

He could come up with a plan to trick Apocalypse to fall for and then win. I definitely can see Batman come up with something to beat Apocalypse, even if he had no outside help in the battle.

Silent Master
The OP says 2 hours prep, so wouldn't you saying that Batman needs at least 6 months prep mean that Apoc wins?

psycho gundam
That's silly

krisblaze
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
This guy was pretty smart.

Eternal Idol
Apocalypse breaks Batman's toys and spine.

Xplosive
Batman with the table.

Delta1938
Originally posted by krisblaze
This guy was pretty smart.

mmm I see what you did there.

Cosmic_Beings
Poc curbstomps

Wenjun Chew
Originally posted by Silent Master
The OP says 2 hours prep, so wouldn't you saying that Batman needs at least 6 months prep mean that Apoc wins? I dislike using BFR, but if BFR is implicitly allowed Batman can use it to win the battle.

Or with 2 hours prep he could destroy Apocalypse using some satellite laser like he probably have in Justice League headquarters.... But this is not logical because Batman doesn't know the durability of Apocalypse for him to resort to such a drastically dangerous weaponry.

But yes, I agree that the OP is too optimistic about Batman's abilities. Batman with 6 months of prep would definitely find a way against Apocalypse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.