Kmc Top 20 Funniest Pirates Moments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.Maria
Yup...if you havent guessed it by now, then im going to make a youtube video of the top 20 funniest moments in ALL of the pirates films!!! big grin

It can be;

* A scene
*A line
*A certain look
*or just something completely random...

Oh, and it can be from any character you want smile

I know its hard to choose, but im thinking that if everyone puts their heads together and can think of as many scenes/lines as possible then i rekon we might be able to do this...smile

its just gonna be hard putting it all in order...lol.

Just tell me your funniest moments!! big grin

IheartPocky
OO Good idea smile

*thinks* I think one of the best, most well known one is the scene when Jack comes into Port Royal and talks to the dude. And then steals that bag of coins smile and When he's talking to Murtogg and Mullroy. Those two scenes!!

T.Maria
okie dokie!! big grin

I've put the 'you're not a eunich, are you?' scene at number 20 big grin i couldnt resist it ...wink

anyone know any funny ones for gibbs, liz or norrie??? or anyone else??smile

IheartPocky
hehe

I think the rum burning scene is a good one too smile

oh and Norrie's lines about "You're the worst pirate I'be ever heard of" Then the "That's got to be the best pirate I've ever seen" big grin My grandpa liked that alot hehe

T.Maria
ah!!! see...i forget about all of these great lines!!!!! big grin big grin

**adds them to her ever growing list** big grin

ivebeendepped43
ooo!! the whole "multiple Jacks" scene in pirates 3 is PRICELESS!! for everything else, there's MASTERCARD!! mmmm shirtless..so nippy..

!!tangerines!!
i like the bit in cotbp when jack is rowing into the cave, just that look on his face.. hes so satisfied with himself.

darthivader
um how about in AWE when Jack, Will, Elizabeth and Barbossa are pointing guns at eachother and then they drop them and point again, that was funny.

Also in DMC when Jack appears inside the coffin and uses the limb to row, and when Pintel and Raghetti are talking about the Bible, I just watched DMC a few nights ago lol.

lovethemtigers
Wow great idea TMaria.....

funniest moments...I do love the part where jack glances down at Will and Says "you're not a eunich, are you?" love that part....

okay...thinking of one....

I love when Jack is trying to blow out the fire on Cannibal Island when he is hanging from the pole...and as he blows the fire gets bigger and he says "not good"....

lovethemtigers
oh I just realized what it said top 20 funniest moments....LOL

20. Jack to Will "You're not a eunich, are you?"
19. Jack tries to blow out fire on cannibal island and suddenly the fire gets bigger "Not Good"...(jack hanging from pole ready to be roasted)

sailorleo
i got a jar of dirt! and the undead monkey *shoot* line.....

Jaeh_JediPirate
I need to say the part where marty dropped into that whole after firing was funny...

THERE ARE TOO MANY!!! MORE THAN 20!

sooo hard to chooose....

T.Maria
ok i shall make you all a deal;

Ill do a top 20 JACKS funniest moments, and then a top 20 POTC funniest moments lol!!

Jaeh_JediPirate
okay...

Jack:
Jar of dirt
undead monkey
eunuch cracks

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by T.Maria
ok i shall make you all a deal;

Ill do a top 20 JACKS funniest moments, and then a top 20 POTC funniest moments lol!!

yes, that's an excellent idea...because there are so many funny moments for Jack and then funny moments for the rest of the cast....

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
yes, that's an excellent idea...because there are so many funny moments for Jack and then funny moments for the rest of the cast....

agreed.

lovethemtigers
Some more suggestions for funniest moments from the trilogy...

Jack on the Pearl facing the Dutchman "I've got a Jar of Dirt, I've Got a Jar of Dirt and guess what's inside it?"...and of course when he tumbles down the stairs "still got it"

in the sword fight "You need to find yourself a girl, mate"

The Look Jack has rowing the boat into the cave..the little smug smile.....in POTC (btw that is a great moment)

when Jack laughs at his own hanging - they are reading off his list of crimes and they talk about him impersonating a preacher and he looks at the excutioner and laughs...that is just so funny, IMO

at the end of POTC...I can't remember exactly what he says...but he's like "i'm feeling rather good about all this..." and he gets in Governor Swann's face and the Gov. can't handle Jack's Breath!! and then he walks over to Norrie "I was rooting for you, mate, know that."

The Sword Fight when Jack is running in the wheel and is proud that he got the key and gets knocked out by one of those metal ring thingies....

And I have always loved the part in the Sword Fight when Norrie has Jack cornered and he says "excuse me while I kill the man that ruined my life"...and Jack is like "let's consider that for a moment, former Commodore, who was it that when you had a notorious pirate behind bars saw fit to free said Pirate and keep your bonny lass all to himself, so who's fault is it really that you've ended up a rum-pot deck hand what takes orders from Pirates, eh?" Enough! and jack jumps down to the ground and says "still rooting of you, mate" and then he walks away whistling with key around his neck and falls into "grave" hole "oh!"

There are so many funny Jack expressions, the list could go on forever like...
in Potc When they find Mr. Gibbs in the pig stye and Will throws the bucket of water on him for the second time and Will says "that was for the smell"...and jack looks at Will....priceless look!

Oh...and of course when Norrington shows up in the Tortuga Tavern and Jack shuts the compass and starts to hide and is trying to escape by hiding behind the plant...and Norrie sees him and points gun at him and Jack is like "you're hired!", and Norrie says "sorry, old habits and all that".....

and of course when Jack looks at Norrie puking when norrie says "oh please, the Captain of the Flying Dutchman" and Jack says "You look bloody awful what are doing here?" and Norrie says "You hired me. I can't help it if your standards are laxed?"..and Jack responds, "You smell funny."...OMG I am laughing just typing this....and then I got sad because we didn't get any of these great exchanges between Jack and Norrie in AWE...what a waste AWE was...so many great opportunities swept under the carpet in a rush to get the movie released back to back summers....Shame Shame Shame REally...

Jaeh_JediPirate
i like that spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically line!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
i like that spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically line!

that's It!....and then he gets in Gov. Swann's face and Swann can't handle Jack's breath...so funny!

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah!

i love the scene with the undead monkey too...

and the multiple jack scene was not only funny, but sizzling... love droolio

lovethemtigers
Parlay scene in AWE when they are walking towards each other and then stop several feet apart...3 vs. 3....

"Are you the cur that led these wolves...." Barboosa
"Don't blame Turner he was merely the Tool of your betrayal, if you wish to see it's grand architect, look to your left" Beckett says

and barboosa and liz and jack all look to their left, and then Jack turns back and they are still looking at him...
"My hands are clean in this, figuretively" and he bites his fingernail
Liz just looks at him and then they look back to Will and Will says "My actions were my own and to my own purpose, Jack had nothing to do with it"
Jack replies "Well spoken, listen to the Tool" to Elizabeth.....that is so funny, now he refers to Will as "The Tool"....poor Will he has so many names...Eunich, Whelp, The Tool, Bloody Stupid Will.....

Hambah
Maybe it's just my odd sense of humor, but I love in AWE during the huge fight scene where Will asks her to marry him and says, "I've made my choice. What's yours?" and she yells, "Barbossa!" and he just has this look on his face like 'what the heck?!'

T.Maria
all great ideas!!!! big grin big grinbig grin

Ill do the videos at the same time...but we have to put them into some sort of order lmao!!!!

they're sooooo good!!big grin i cant decide sad lol

lovethemtigers
Oh...another funny part...for POTC in general...when Gibbs, Will, Marty and Mr. Cotton are in the cage on Cannibal Island and it shows their faces screaming..and Mr. Gibbs hollars "raise it up, like a ladies skirt"....those parts are hillarious....

and Jack putting the salt and pepper under his arm pits "just adding a little seasoning."

When the Parrot says "walk the plank" and Jack pulls out his gun.."what did the bird say?" (begin of DMC)

When Will is looking for Jack in DMC and he is in Tortuga and he asks Giselle and Scarlett, and they say "jack Sparrow, haven't seen him in a month, but when you do give him this." and Giselle slaps Will across the face...

At the end of AWE when the Strumpets slap jack and and he slap Mr. Gibbs....

When Pentel and Ragetti are in the little boat with the dog and Ragetti is reading the bible unpside down....

and then when they see the Pearl and they are so excited...

when the Monkey takes Ragetti's eye...and then Ragetti is chasing after it.....

Curiosity between Jack and LIz....when she says "and Personal hygiene" and Jack smells under his arm..."Triffles".....

okay..so pretty much any scene from Cannibal Island in DMC
And the Sword fight from DMC
When Liz knocks Norrington over the head in the Tortuga Tavern, again DMC.....

ivebeendepped43
lol when Ragetti is looking up Lizzie's skirt and then she moves and the huge fat guy steps in!!!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
lol when Ragetti is looking up Lizzie's skirt and then she moves and the huge fat guy steps in!!!
now that's funny....i forgot about that....

!!tangerines!!
J: elizabeth!
*turns to gibbs*
hide the rum
*turns back to E*
you know these clothes do not flatter you at all, it should be a dress or nothing, i happen to have no dress in my cabin.

miss_swann
Corsets gags!

1) putting it on
2) E: I can't breathe...
N: I'm a little overwhelmed myself

3)
M: How do you know how to do that?
J: You've obviously never been to Singapore mate.
4) E: You like pain? Try wearing a corset.

The monkey being fired from the cannon.

On the "mutiny" island when Jack is mucking about behind Elizabeth about to shoot her after she's burnt the rum.

In AWE when Sao Feng is going to kill the man then barbossa says he's not theirs.

J: I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it!

tee_pirategirl
Oh the corset bits would go together nicely!

The part where Elizabeth tells Jack he'll have the chance to do the right thing.
Jack: Oh I love those moments...I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Jack and Davy Jones.
Davy: Can a condemn an innocent man...a friend to a 100 years of servitude in your name while you roam free?
Jack thinks about it: Yup...I'm good wiff it! Shall we seal it in blood..I mean ink?

Jack in the cannibal island speaking their language. especially the "eunuchy snip-snip" part.

Jack running with the pole and being turned into Jack fruit kebab.

In the beginning of DMC Jack tells Gibbs that he's not making "any sense at all" when he's the one who wasn't making sense.

Norrington says that Jack is the worst pirate he's ever heard of. Jack's response: "But you have heard of me"

Elizabeth and Will correct Becket. "CAPTAIN! Captain Jack Sparrow."

Will: "Where's Jack? I'm not leaving without him!"
Jack running.
Will: "Time to go."

AWE: Jack after seeing the fleet of EITC. Everyone looks at Jack.
Jack: Parley?!

The whole part after they see Jack in the locker is funny too! Especially the part with Tia: Don't tell me u did not enjoy it at the time.

The part with mini-Jacks!!

In the FD brig...Jack: I miss him already!!
Other Jack: He is quite charmin isn't he?!

Jack gets them to rock the ship.
Jack: Oh what's that? What IS that? I dunno? What do you think?

Jack in the locker.
Jack: Why?Why would he do that? Because he's a lumix isn't he? Well we shall have a magnificent garden party and you're not invited.

Jack poses like becket's portrait.

Jack snatches becket's drink from him.

Jack: and that was without even a single drop of rum!!!

The whole Jack and barbossa argument. (what ARE you doing?)

Jack talkin to Will. the whole "distressin' damsel" bit.

Jack: This would never have worked if I wasn't.

Jack: I love weddings! Drinks all around.

COTBP: Jack and Barbossa in the cabin. The whole bit with "Out of the two of us I'm the inly one who hasn't commited mutiny..." until "funny ol' world innit?"

Jack(to Elizabeth): I'm flattered son but my first and only love is the sea!

After Will tells Jack that he'll cut down anyone in his path until he finds the key. Jack: I like it! Simple. Easy to remember.

Will: That's the FD? She doesn't look like much!
Jack: Neither d you!Do NOT underestimate her.

Ok! I know that was a lot but I couldn't pick so I'll leave the 'picking' to you T!! Great idea BTW.

lovethemtigers
this is a great thread...because it lets us find the things we did like about the trilogy and reminds us of the lighthearted side of the trilogy and forget about the darkness....

how about when Will says after they escape Cannibal Island and they are back on the Pearl:

W: "Jack, Elizabeth's in trouble"
J: "you should keep a more watchful eye on her, maybe lock her up somewhere"
W: "She is locked up, in a jail, for helping you"
J: "Well, there comes a time in one's life that one must pay for one's mistakes"......
and then Will pulls the sword out on Jack and tells him he needs the compass and Jack politely moves the sword out of his face....

tee_pirategirl
HAHA! I forgot about that for a sec I love the "There comes a time in one's life where one must take responsibility for one's mistakes" line!! Makes me snicker every time.

You're right Tigers...this thread puts a smile on my face. Makes me remember the comdey in the trilogy...

Lets not forget the very first part with Captain Jack where we think he's on a huge ship and he's in a dingy....that gets a snort chuckle or a smile from everyone

Jaeh_JediPirate
*sigh* i think everyone has already said everything i could think off.. *scratch head, grins*

T.Maria
lmao!!! big grin so many ideas!!!
im putting it together as we speak!!!

we can do a whole load of them!!

top 10's of liz and *coughWILLcough* and gibbs and norrie big grin AND RAGETTI AND PINTEL!!! big grin

!!tangerines!!
yea, pintel has some great facial expressions

Jaeh_JediPirate
oooohhhh.. ragetti and pintel! or pintel and ragetti lol!

I love the bible scene! that was absolutely funny!

!!tangerines!!
yeah, and the "its a mythilogical creature i can calls it what i wonts"

Jaeh_JediPirate
cephalopod! lol.

T.Maria
PINTEL AND RAGETTI.....CRACKEN SLAYERS!!!!!!!! big grin

Jaeh_JediPirate
LOL YEAH!

that's a good fic.. or vid title T! lol..!

tee_pirategirl
LOL YEAH!!! They all have great moments!! This is gonna be awesome.

Jaeh_JediPirate
**giggles* can't wait for the vids!

ivebeendepped43
lmao! that is one of the best parts!! for some reason..lately i cant stop saying "You stupid fish!!!" then i say "actually, it's a cephalopod!"

!!tangerines!!
lol, i ask people if they're a fish sometimes

IheartPocky
lol that reminds me of myself. Having conversations with myself under my breath.. But really I'm just quoting movies. happy

!!tangerines!!
i love quoting movies, either people dont know what im talking about or they think im weird coz im quoting a movie........ no, either way they think im weird.

sparrowlady68
Multiply Jack. Now that s was funny. : big grin
Oh lost me brain.
Savvy?

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol.. i love that! lost me brain! lol!

I want a new better sig.. same concept, something else better...

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by !!tangerines!!
i love quoting movies, either people dont know what im talking about or they think im weird coz im quoting a movie........ no, either way they think im weird. lol ditto!! and i always go "What's that?! What IS that? I don't know. What do you think?"

lol "Oh! So Fish People! by tense of being fish people!"

potcfan2003
I sing I've got a jar of dirt when I'm bored, and I say Random quotes... one's that don't even go with the conversation. Oh, and I recently started saying "NO! No! Not good!" when something goes wrong. My friends think I'm a phsyco!!

tee_pirategirl
I quote movies all the time.My CURRENT favorites are: "No! Not good! Stop! Not good." Simply because I find that sometimes what people are doing is not good (for me) and they should stop.

My other favorite is: "What's that? What IS that? *at this point I look at my shoulder* I dunno. What do you think?"

and whenever someone goes on my nerves I either tell them that I'll have a garden party and not invite them or I tell them "I have no sympathy for you maggets and no patience to pretend otherwise...people! I wash my hands of this wierdness."

Aaaaaanyways (me running off again) can't wait for the vids. big grin

Mrs Fish
Its with things like that, that I really wish my language was English!
It would sound really stupid, bursting out with English quotes and expressions.

IheartPocky
Or very smart wink lol

!!tangerines!!
especially if no one could understand you

miss_swann
Then, you insult someone who does understand, oops!

I use them in conversation when I can get away with them, My favourite is the garden party one, because people expect me to insult them from potc, but when you start talking about garden parties (I go to an all girls school and it's pretty bitchy and our parents have lots of garden parties) people believe me.

I also like the no, no, not good one simply because it sounds funny in
german! lol! nein, nein, nicht gut!

And I used to say "This is madness" every Friday last two periods because we had modern studies with a teacher that couldn't control the class and we usually end up discussing things starting "If al queda..." and he was american so we had lots of discussion about gwantanemo bay (i can't spell) and technically it IS politics! Which you can say when the teacher gets narked.

And also the way Jack uses logic saying things like "She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman." You can twist that to almost any situation you like.

And randomly throwing sea turtles into conversation. That's always fun.

tee_pirategirl
Oh yes! Sea turtles...I love sea turtles. U can use them as an answer for almost every question and no one can say a thing.

Some one askes you: "How did u get here so fast with all the traffic?"
Me: "Sea turtles mate!"

"Why are they treating us like that?Who do these people think they are?"
Me: "Sea turtles mate!"

"Here's a dare! If our baseball team loses I'll eat a raw frog and if it wins you'll eat..." *trails off thinking of something gross*
Me: "Sea turtles mate?"

The Jack logic proves to be great when I get in trouble.

And the way Barbossa sees loop holes has definitely come in handy...
My friend: "Can you help me with the cat's litter box?"
I look up from the magazine I'm reading: "Erm...sure!"
I go back to reading the magazine.
My friend: "Well get up!"
Me: "You didn't say WHEN so I guessed it for me to decide...next year maybe?"

miss_swann
sea turtles

Tramps Lady
"AND THAT WAS WITHOUT A SINGLE DROP OF RUM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss_swann
Tell me do you plan it out, or make it up as you go along?

(twisted quote!) That's probably one of my funniest potc moments... when the sail breaks and someone says "do you think he plans it all out or makes it up as he goes along?" And when norrie says "You are possibly the worst pirate I've ever heard of!" CJS: "But you have heard of me."

T.Maria
hehe! glad this thread is still thriving!! big grin

Ive done the jack sparrow one smile i have yet to put it up, though...

I'm kinda taking computer-leave atm to look after my stepmum, shes not very well...but i shall be back whenever possible big grin

"WE MUST FIGHT...TO RUN AWAY!" big grin

IheartPocky
lol i used that one before. We must fight.. to run away! I don't remember when though.

I say cuttlefish alot too haha

miss_swann
I accidentally said we must run away to fight, and everyone just looked at me. That was embarassing so I never tried it again.

IheartPocky
LOL.. thats funny..

ivebeendepped43
lol!! im sorry!!

miss_swann
I like the way johnny pulls it off though it's hilarious! with his facial expressions.

lovethemtigers
yes...I love how that guy tells Beckett "do you think he plans it all out or just makes it up as he goes along?"....it is the same guy from COTBP that is beside Norrington when Jack and Will commandeer the Interceptor. At first Norrie is like "that has got to be the worst pirate I've ever seen"....and then they learn that he disabled the runners and Jack says "Thank you commodore for helping us make way, we could have never done it without you!" and the man next to him says "That's got to be the best Pirate I've ever seen" and Norrie says "So it would seem."......

miss_swann
yeah i love that, but i'm too lazy to type that out! lol I love the way they pretend to commander one ship then hop ship and get the better one.

ivebeendepped43
*sigh* Lieutenant Groves is WAY ssexxi. he's right behind Norri. love

miss_swann
Is he? hmmm...... maybe I should go watch it again I can't remember...

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
*sigh* Lieutenant Groves is WAY ssexxi. he's right behind Norri. love

he is.. love

1 question, if you have to choose on settling with davey or beckett, who'd you choose? lol. stick out tongue

miss_swann
Lucky that choice will never come up they are both dead. But you know i'd rather be a pirate than... erm whatever Becketts wife would be called.

can I chose Will?

Jaeh_JediPirate
Mrs. Beckett? lol.

NO.. he's not in the choices! stick out tongue

texgodiva2s
please if you would consider: Jack's face when Elisabeth walks away after he has said persuade me

Also: the cannon shot (why doesn't your compass work? My (pause) compass works just fine. (camera pulls away to revel Jack's "goods" in cannon form)

the bleahk face he makes in DMC when he and Elisabeth are talking about the EITC Thanks

If you could work in the line about pirates being an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things, then show him saying love, with a grumpy elisabeth, etc

miss_swann
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
NO.. he's not in the choices! stick out tongue

OK I chose Davy Jones and I can let Jack stab the heart and save Will so he and Elizabeth can live happily ever after... the end.

savvysparrowluv
Ooh, I've got a gibbs one

The scene from AWE where he says: "the ship? we're *on* the ship" while clutching the teddy bear -lol

texgodiva2s
Please please include the scene from Tia Dalma's cabin when she asks to see his hand and he of course offers her the unbandaged one. She then undoes the bandage on his left hand and there for all to see--THE BLACK SPOT--Gibbs immediately begins a very dedicated and hurried anti--gris-gris (voodoo) dance--spittin' and spinnin', followed by the other two.

Jack stands there and very magnaimously says "I just want everyone to know that I can see as well as I ever have." (a reference that someone else will have to explain).

"I'm disinclined to acquiecse--means no." I use this a lot with co-workers and my students. thanks y'all

I love the other bit there--"what vexes a man, Sums!?, The sea?! The dicotomy of good and evil?!"

!!tangerines!!
texgodiva2s- Jack stands there and very magnaimously says "I just want everyone to know that I can see as well as I ever have." (a reference that someone else will have to explain).

huh what what ??? reference.. huh??? explain please i dont understand

texgodiva2s
Miz !!tangerines!! (first love love love your name--you tiny tartness!) Do you have an older brother? Oh, phooey, well here in Texas the old old threat was if you "self-abused" (in a loving way right), you'd go blind or grow hair on your palm being a guy right. So Jack's reference was to defend his honor against such an assumption. embarrasment Now I'm thoroughly pixalated myself. Goodness, Miz !!tangerines!!, nice to meet ya.

!!tangerines!!
ohhh i think i see what you mean now.... although i always thought he said that just to let them know he knew what they were doing, though its a bit obvious anyway..... meh.
nice to meet you too by the way smile

savvysparrowluv
oh, i thought that when he said "My eyesight is as good as ever, you know" he was simply referencing that he could see the black spot on his hand ...

texgodiva2s
MizSavvySparrowluv, I have only my experience to interpret that line, but it's the best take I could make of it. It's unrelated to the other comments before and behind--it sounded very much like the goofy guy things I've heard my men friends tease about. who knows? Black spot was really a pirate way to mark a man under threat--Jack knew without a doubt he was under the gun, that's why he was a'hidin' his mark. Just a thought, worth exactly what you paid for it (nothing)--now I'm so so embarrasment

tee_pirategirl
Oh I'm from Texas too so that was my first take on it but then just figured he wants to let everyone know that the black spot isn't to his disadvantage in any way...I dunno! Perhaps it was just meant to be funny!!

Also if the guy that says "he's got to be the best pirate I've ever seen." in COTBP is the same as the one in AWE who says "do you think he plans it all out or just makes it up as he goes along?" he's obsessed with Jack dude! How many times do you have to stare after a man and compliment him? JEEEEEZ!

Also...I vote for "we must fight, to run away!" to be included too. His facial expression was priceless. Well lets just say he's priceless. Period.

texgodiva2s
You quick bit of business!!, Miz tee pirategirl--I will now have to go back and hunt up the second reference, about making it all up jus to see who the heckydo is saying it. You gotta admit though, if there were a pile of pirates anyWhere and Jack was amongst 'em--your eye might just naturally be drawn to him above and beyond the sea legs, fancy dress, strange hat, general goofiness. He's ever the stylish pirate, don't cha think?

tee_pirategirl
Oh yes yes I totally agree! I think johnny did some research he did (doesn't he always? *sighs like a mad fangirl*) because Bartholomew was rather fashionable...maybe Jack's clothes are a battered, dirty version of his clothes.

I just don't know how Will, Elizabeth and Barbossa and the others keep a tsraight face while they're around Jack and he cracks jokes and waves his hands about.

diddly
idk if its been said alreeady......
Jack:*shoots monkey* look and undead monkey....

Jack: Is this a dream?

Bootstrap:no

Jack: your right, if this was thered be rum

Bootstrap: *hads Jack a bootle of rum*

Jack: me? im a dishonest man. and you can always trust,honestly its the honest ones you want to look out for, cause you never know when they are about to do something incredibly stupid....
(idk thats how i remember it,..... but i was hit in the head ith a boat so it may be wrong)

Gibbs: ill watch yer back

Jack: its me front im worried bout

_________
I hope these are funny.... idk.... its late ttyl

xbrittanylalax
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
I just don't know how Will, Elizabeth and Barbossa and the others keep a tsraight face while they're around Jack and he cracks jokes and waves his hands about.
*sighs* ssssssssoooooooooooo agree! imagine what it must have been like on set...dammit im going to become an actress and won't rest until i get on a johnny film!!! LOL i just re-read that...i sound so stalkery! lol

savvysparrowluv
Nah, not to stalkery, I'm the exact same way lol and I don't think of myself as a stalker....yet...stick out tongue

texgodiva2s
The comments made by Keira when they do the beach scene and he's dragging his pistol out to shoot her, then stuffing it back in his sash. She says, oh, look he's upstaging me or something along those lines. Pretty funny, then I started looking and there's a bunch of spots where the other characters should have had the floor, but there's Jack just going bonkers. End scene when he's back to back with Will. Pretty funny.

T.Maria
Gotta love an actor who can upstage others WITHOUT meaning to big grin

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Originally posted by T.Maria
Gotta love an actor who can upstage others WITHOUT meaning to big grin

Could never go wrong with 'em... big grin

AudioHeart
It's funny in the bloopers where he says/does...

"Is that a plane"

...and sprays the guy with the spray... and then sprays himself

actually, all the bloopers were hilarious Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing

...or did someone mention this already??

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
... I want to read 'em all, but i'm not as free as i used to be.

I WANT FREEDOM. from all this busy-ness.

even just a day.

or two.

maybe a week.

!!tangerines!!
... Or a month............... Or a year... or two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.