Season 7 episode 7/3 FIERCE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
thnx to K-site for the title

~JP~
Official CW description from DTS

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ~JP~
Official CW description from DTS

Cool. Thanks JP. smile

Kal of Krypton
Same here. Thanks.

~JP~
Just posted the trailer and directors cut in the vid thread smile

~JP~
Clark takes Kara to Smallville's annual Harvest Festival, where she decides to join the Miss Sweet Corn Pageant. So much for staying incognito.
- Kara gets a job at the Talon and has a conversation with the establishment's folically-challenged owner. Lex is very curious about her...
- Chloe gets the scoop on a major story for the Planet.
- And, some more spoilers from S.A.M.: At the Sweet Corn Pageant, Kara encounters three tough competitors.... so tough, they kill one of the contestants using their various powers (heat, cold, weather), and frame Kara.
- Clark and Kara have a surprise visitor in the barn.

thnx to k-site

~JP~
And another clip

C52mWxicAj0

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ~JP~
And another clip

C52mWxicAj0
CCCCCCoooooooooool!

Badabing
What did everybody think of the episode?

Kal-El_08
A lot of people are complaining & saying that the episode was horrible but I liked the episode & Kara being in that bikini just made my night.

Badabing
Originally posted by Kal-El_08
A lot of people are complaining & saying that the episode was horrible but I liked the episode & Kara being in that bikini just made my night. I liked the episode. It set up some good plots for the season. I'm still a bit iffy on Lana though........But Kara in a bikini is always a good thing.

Kal-El_08
My friend said she has small boobs, I digress.

~JP~
I liked it alot myself. smile

Kal-El_08
The episode was great, I don't see why people dislike this episode so much, it was great to see Kara being taught how to use some of her abilities.

Amazon
Hm well I was not a big fan of this episode. It wasn't that there was anything wrong with the episode. Its just that I felt like I was watching an episode from the 1st season. Flavor of the week meteor freaks, Lex obsessed with a kryptonian that's too niave to realize his intentions are not the best. Lex's top secret experiments supposedly designed to prepare for impending disaster but will no doubt bring about that disaster. Does anyone else have dejavu.
I'm a little dissapointed with Kara. She made such a bold entrance with the flying and attacking Clark by the ship and now she can barely control her heat vision and her dreams are no bigger than a freakin beauty padgent but she'll always save the day just like Clark. At first she was acting older than Clark now she's acting younger than him. I feel like we've come full circle but not in a progressive way.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Amazon
Hm well I was not a big fan of this episode. It wasn't that there was anything wrong with the episode. Its just that I felt like I was watching an episode from the 1st season. Flavor of the week meteor freaks, Lex obsessed with a kryptonian that's too niave to realize his intentions are not the best. Lex's top secret experiments supposedly designed to prepare for impending disaster but will no doubt bring about that disaster. Does anyone else have dejavu.
I'm a little dissapointed with Kara. She made such a bold entrance with the flying and attacking Clark by the ship and now she can barely control her heat vision and her dreams are no bigger than a freakin beauty padgent but she'll always save the day just like Clark. At first she was acting older than Clark now she's acting younger than him. I feel like we've come full circle but not in a progressive way.

Well, shes new to the "Power of the sun" and shes getting new abilities she doesnt know how to control yet, of course shes gunna have trouble... i mean when she knocked clark with a strong hit, its not really something you need to control...

Mairuzu
Oh and when lana came back to see clark... I LOVED IT!! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

Entity
The over all episode wasn't that good but I really liked Lex in it allot.
I wanted to hear Clark say something like, Fine I swear to god if thats you! when he turned to see Lana.
The last talk Lex had with Kara really impressed me.

God Michael Rosenbaum is a great Lex!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Entity
The over all episode wasn't that good but I really liked Lex in it allot.
The last talk he had with Kara really impressed me.

Yea, he even scared me haha, its like hes a puny human yet so much of a threat....

Entity
Also, when Kara super heated the kryptonite why didn't it turn into black kryptonite and split Clark into Clark and Kal-El again?

I think that would've been cool as hell to have had Kal-El return!
Especially right now with all the new stuff going on with Kara and the others soon.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Entity
Also, when Kara super heated the kryptonite why didn't it turn into black kryptonite and split Clark into Clark and Kal-El again?

I think that would've been cool as hell to have had Kal-El return!
Especially right now with all the new stuff going on with Kara and the others soon. hahah, my favorite smallville scene was when Kal-El pushed martha kent away and flew after lex's jet... omg it was awesome, i think it was season 4 episode 1?

Kal-El_08
Yes, it was.

This episode was pretty damn good in my opinion despite the hate it's receiving from everyone else. I loved seeing Clark teach Kara how to use another one of her powers.

Mairuzu
I thought it was great... dont know why anyone else would think it wasnt

Kal-El_08
I don't know why either, it's probably mostly because of the Clana scenes which I thought were okay. At least she isn't acting like a b!tch anymore.

Big Sexy
I'm a little dissapointed with Kara. She made such a bold entrance with the flying and attacking Clark by the ship and now she can barely control her heat vision and her dreams are no bigger than a freakin beauty padgent but she'll always save the day just like Clark. At first she was acting older than Clark now she's acting younger than him. I feel like we've come full circle but not in a progressive way. I agree on some parts. The whole idea of kara taking the more childish role makes more sense than her first appearance (as far as comics are concerned). I agree wiith you on lex, he seemed to return to his demeanor in season 1 which is stupid. I also am not feeling the Lana thing, Clarks secret from her took 6 seasons to come out. She seemed too ok with something he has afraid to tell her for so long. Even Chloe and Pete needed time to adjust when they learned his secret but she seemed to adjust immediately.

Kal-El_08
The whole Lex being good thing is just temporary, I'm sure he'll be back to his good 'ol evil self soon. As for Lana, if she didn't accept Clark as he is, then everyone would be complaining about how she needs to accept him for him & love him for who he is. Things are best as is.

Badabing
My friend said she has small boobs, I digress. She looked fine to me. yes
The whole Lex being good thing is just temporary, I'm sure he'll be back to his good 'ol evil self soon. As for Lana, if she didn't accept Clark as he is, then everyone would be complaining about how she needs to accept him for him & love him for who he is. Things are best as is. I am waiting to see how Lex plays out the connection between Clark and Kara.

Kal-El_08
She looked fine to me as well & I don't really want Lex to find out Clark's secret.

Big Sexy
She looked fine to me as well & I don't really want Lex to find out Clark's secret. There going to have to do something. the fact that Clark and Kara have powers is so obvious from Lex's point of view. I think Kara is younger than Clark, at this time Clark, Lana, and Chloe should be aroung 20-21 and yet they referred to Kara as a teenage girl .

Kal-El_08
She's technically older than him, she just doesn't look it due to her being in suspended animation for 18 years so she's about 20 like Clark is.

Kal of Krypton
Yeah but she mention her being older than Clark and babysitting for Lara on krypton So she's wayyyyyy older than Clark.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Yeah but she mention her being older than Clark and babysitting for Lara on krypton So she's wayyyyyy older than Clark. not anymore, she would have been like what... 18 years older?

Kal of Krypton
I'm guessing she was 16 on Krypton and she spent 2 years coming over to earth she would be 18 held in suspense animation.

Amazon
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
There going to have to do something. the fact that Clark and Kara have powers is so obvious from Lex's point of view. I think Kara is younger than Clark, at this time Clark, Lana, and Chloe should be aroung 20-21 and yet they referred to Kara as a teenage girl .

Lex is very intelligent. He knows they both have a secret. He's tired of them insulting his intelligence. With all of Lex's technology and spying equipment I'm sure he knows Clarks secret already. If Chloe, Pete and Lana could find out without the help of technology, Lex defanitly knows. Not to mention he has spys all over the globe. He probably knows everything except for some of the details like what planet Clark is from. But I'm sure he knows most of it. We'll probably find out at the end of the season that Lex has known all along.

The Kara thing was a little confusing. If Kara is only 15 or 16 then they should have gotten someone much younger to play her character.

She may be 18 or 20 physically but she hasn't developed emotionally because she's pretty much been frozen in time. She's a 16 year old in the body of an 18-20 year old.

I agree with you on the Lex thing. He'll probably freak out at some point. Or we'll realize the change of heart wasn't real, just a fake out to gain Kara's trust.
As for Lana your probably right on that too. If she had an issue with it everyone would be upset that she's being too judgemental etc...
However I think that they shouldn't have brought Lana back at all. She's just plain annoying to me.

Kal of Krypton
Lex is very intelligent. He knows they both have a secret. He's tired of them insulting his intelligence. With all of Lex's technology and spying equipment I'm sure he knows Clarks secret already. If Chloe, Pete and Lana could find out without the help of technology, Lex defanitly knows. Not to mention he has spys all over the globe. He probably knows everything except for some of the details like what planet Clark is from. But I'm sure he knows most of it. We'll probably find out at the end of the season that Lex has known all along.

The Kara thing was a little confusing. If Kara is only 15 or 16 then they should have gotten someone much younger to play her character.

The Lex thing makes sence, and I agree with the Kara comment.

rogy3131
I liked it, you have to have some freaks once in a while to keep the show a little lighted hearted...It got a little dark in season 6. The first Lana Clark scene was awesome. In episode 2 when Lex went to see lana and her hair was wet, she looked f'n sooooooo beautiful. I thought one of the most beautiful actresses in any scene in such a long time! Smallville is still good you people, and you know it wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.