Challengers from Beyond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
So,Donna Troy,Kyle Rayner and Jason Todd hopping through universes,and their first stop is Wildstorm

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=7935

Red Hood vs Grifter,Kyle Rayner Vs Engineer,oh the possibilities!!

what to you all think?

NiņoAraņa
wouldn't this consititute as a major spoiler? or something along those lines?

Martian_mind

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Martian_mind
it's a comic coming out,we had an Omega Flight thread,sides it doesn't spoil plot points or anything. right-o, right-o

Superherovandal
So kyle has a ring again? is it yellow or green?

King_Mungi
Jason Todd becomes Red Robin the one in the Countdown teaser a few months back

Martian_mind
It's got the orb like the yellow rings,but meh.

Symmetric Chaos
edit

fracking internet

Blair Wind
Is this before or after Sinestro Corps? confused

Martian_mind
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Jason Todd becomes Red Robin the one in the Countdown teaser a few months back

i know,if he keeps the knife it's cool

Validus
Story takes place right in the thick of the Sinestro Corps so maybe it's a different Kyle from somewhere in the multiverse.

Martian_mind
I wonder if this goes like most Dc/Wildstorm crossovers,with WS being DC's *****.

Symmetric Chaos
I wonder if this goes like most Dc/Wildstorm crossovers,with WS being DC's *****.

They have the Monitor with them so since his power level is yet to be established . . .

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They have the Monitor with them so since his power level is yet to be established . . .

We know one punch from Jason made him bleed.

Mider999
maybe its some bull about him being in human form that makes him vunrable to being punched same thing happend to beyonder when wolverine sliced him but he didnt die of course.

Is this an ongoing series or a mini?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Mider999
maybe its some bull about him being in human form that makes him vunrable to being punched same thing happend to beyonder when wolverine sliced him but he didnt die of course.

Is this an ongoing series or a mini?

They're gonna be in six issues i think.

Symmetric Chaos
We know one punch from Jason made him bleed.

. . . shit . . .

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
. . . shit . . .

Yeah,so far all we've seen from this monitor is that he's a pacifist...

DigiMark007
Wildstorm better f*ck them up!!!!

Seriously, respek....the Countdown has the freaking Bleed in it. So if WS comes up to bat, they better get the respect they deserve.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wildstorm better f*ck them up!!!!

Seriously, respek....the Countdown has the freaking Bleed in it. So if WS comes up to bat, they better get the respect they deserve.

I'm still waiting for Jason to punk midnighter and for ZDonna to one-shot apollo stick out tongue

DigiMark007
I'm still waiting for Jason to punk midnighter and for ZDonna to one-shot apollo stick out tongue

If that happens I'm going to shoot someone. No way either of those thing should happen....ever. Because The Authority has such high-level people, they're going to have to job a little....but they better not get written like despotic parodies of themselves like they did in the Cpt. Atom arc.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by DigiMark007
If that happens I'm going to shoot someone. No way either of those thing should happen....ever. Because The Authority has such high-level people, they're going to have to job a little....but they better not get written like despotic parodies of themselves like they did in the Cpt. Atom arc.

The Monitor MAY show some hidden power,but so far he seems to be a little *****...

Validus
I wouldn't mind seeing Kyle stomp Majestic just as a revenge for their previous run in. big grin

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/countdown/CTPR_RPCS_Cv1b_solicit.jpg

Kyle has a new GL costume in that but I'm still not sold on it being our Kyle.

grey fox
So Todd's finally going to put on the Red Robin suit

Or are their already images of him with it ?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by grey fox
So Todd's finally going to put on the bondage and hooker outfit

Or are their already images of him with it ? Martian has pictures with him in that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.