Ronan the Accuser vs. Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

No prep.

nimbus006
Without time to plan Doom is Doomed... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jasonk3
Originally posted by nimbus006
Without time to plan Doom is Doomed... roll eyes (sarcastic)

clever

guy222
bump

carnage52
doom is about to be judged n shit

nimbus006
Ronan will prove to much for Doom without prep.

Ronan 8/10.

guy222
ronan

Bouboumaster
Ronan

quanchi112
Ronan wins.

Priest
Doom

SuperiorTech
Cant Ronan do to dooms armour what he did to Stellaris.

darthgoober
Does Ronan have some method of escaping the Crimson Bands that I'm unaware of?

MightyEInherjar
Doom should take this.

Iron Man in a weak suit almost stalemated Ronan; Doom should break him down for the win.

tkitna
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Doom should take this.

Iron Man in a weak suit almost stalemated Ronan; Doom should break him down for the win.

Who wrote that crap?

Ronan should win everytime.

DigiMark007
Doom is Iron Man level armor plus some formidable magic. No one's really come out and say it, but he's got a lot more versatility coming into this fight. I think he could definitely win some. How much? not sure.

Eel O'Brian
Doom's more tactically minded than Ronan, and has proven defenses against half the shit that Ronan could try, where as Ronan has far fewer.

Not to mention his versatility, especially considering magic, movement and range.

Doom for the hefty majority.

Dr Hackenbush
Doom quickly levels with Ronan, pulls out a laptop, and scolds the Original psoter for royally ****ing him in this fight, before getting his ass kicked.

MightyEInherjar
I think people are forgetting how tough Doom still is without any sort of prep. He could manhandle most of the other superheroes on Marvel Earth.

Ronan is a hardass for sure, especially after Annihilation, but I think he's getting overestimated here, or maybe Doom has really just fallen out of grace.

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I think people are forgetting how tough Doom still is without any sort of prep. He could manhandle most of the other superheroes on Marvel Earth.

Ronan is a hardass for sure, especially after Annihilation, but I think he's getting overestimated here, or maybe Doom has really just fallen out of grace.

Or maybe it's more practical to give Ronan the majority of a prepless Doom...

Mindset
Maybe not.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Dr Hackenbush
Or maybe it's more practical to give Ronan the majority of a prepless Doom...
How's Ronan going to escape the Crimson Band's?

The Illuminati
Victor is the... Eh you know... The victor.

fangirl101
It's probably an even split. Doom has got magic and a heavy duty suit of armor.

guy222
doom

Bentley
Five split or the majority for Ronan. Doom would win those battles in which he makes a good use of magic.

AlmightyKfish
Doom can get a few wins via magic, but there's nothing to stop Ronan deconstructing his armour like he did to Stellaris.

Ambient
Originally posted by darthgoober
How's Ronan going to escape the Crimson Band's?
Teleportation i would presume however i am unsure if its implemented in his new universal weapon, supposedly this one is far lesser than the old one, similar w/ the armor.. This i seem'd to remember mentioned in that annihilation mini feat. him//...

Im going for Ronan if he somehow manage to acquire his old weapon, maybe even for the majority.. Just can't see how Doom could defend against those time displacement field w/ out prep..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.