Well done Wales!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
Wales 2 Italy 1!

Were getting better and better. Watch out world!

yerssot
oh goody

Dexx
actually that would be watch out europe. hehe.... Romania - Luxemburg 7-0. And the referee stopped the game with the ball of the 8th goal was in air. So basicly 8-0 kewl. But we have to take norway the next time..and that's a must.

Captain REX
Finti and Mah territory vs. Dexx territory...2 on 1. stick out tongue

Captain REX
I wish I could get back to the soccer field...but I broke my arm. Yipee-skippy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Soccer sucks a fat ass.

finti
yeah you lost against Norway which means your team suck cause Norway is just an average team at the moment. But the field they played on in Romania wwas a disgrace. The Romanian footbal federation should be fined by uefa for a lousy job preparing the field

well maybe for the yanks but it is not 1/ 10 as bad as Baseball and Basketball

King Jedi
Yeah, well done Wales. I would have liked to have seen that game on the BBC rather than England v Macedonia.

finti
The great Seaman ....big grin

King Jedi
He should cut off his pony tail. He looks like one of the three musketeers.

yerssot
Bulgaria-Andorra: 2-1; hehehe, the little midgets scored a goal smile

Dexx
ok finiti..we'll see.....we'll just wait and see.

mah
beating luxemburg aint much to brag about dexx.
very well done by wales.
craptastic by england, and not especially seaman; thats only one goal. it was a worse disgrace that the overpayed players did not manage to win easily over one pitiful macedonian team. I'd expect England to beat them by 3 goals at the least, yet they played so to an extra dimension CRAP CRAP CRAP, that I beg we will never see that team in an international tournament soon.

finti
and I beg Norway never reach Portugal

Fire
lol well if we get in the EK it'll be a big surprise
btw our winning from estland was a big surprise

Dexx
i know it's not much to brag but the 3 points are the same beating any team. Anyway...at least i enjoyed watching it.....unlike another one i know...

finti
Romania was piss poor against Norway, no clue what to do when pitch conditions were bad

Captain REX
I'm only in AYSO, but other than that I'm completely void to the world of soccer.

yerssot
now you say that beating one of the worse teams in Europe equals winning from Spain/Italy/...??? HA! laughing out loud

even BELGIUM can win from Luxembourg so don't get any ideas in your head about a good win!

King Jedi
Rex, what is AYSO?

Captain REX
Some soccer thing for guys in kindergarten to...probably last year of high school.

Dexx
yerss....i did state earlier that i'm not bragging about the game with Luxemburg, only that the 3 points are the same whne beating ANY TEAM.
That would be Luxemburg, Italy, france or whatever

Captain REX
That's nice. Too bad I don't even remember if Luxemburg is a city or a country...

Dexx
City teams don't play in international europeean championships. Luxemburg is a very small country. It has a less than 1/4 of Bucharests population.

yerssot
actually, Rex is right, you have the province Luxemburg in Belgium, you have the city of Luxemburg in Belgium, you have the country Luxemburg and the city Luxemburg in Luxemburg

and dexx, of course you win against them!

Captain REX
Now I'm confused...but that job's taken. big grin

yerssot
so you see? no job for you, you're not welcome here stick out tongue

Dexx
SO basicly there is a city, country and province Luxemburg. but the team we played represented the country...clear enough? Anyway...march till the next game

yerssot
two cities, a province and a country, yes

Captain REX
Geez...

What job can I have? I don't see any robots around here. big grin

finti
look in the mirror

yerssot
man in the mirror?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.