Gog(Kingdom) vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Gog takes on Thanos. Thanos has two weeks prep. Is it enough? No IG, CCU, or HOTI.

Symmetric Chaos
I assume Gog isn't allowed to go back in time and kill him while he's prepping?

quanchi112
thanos with prep takes this. hes fried bigger fish than gog.

guy222
bumprav

KuRuPT Thanosi
2 weeks of prep for the Mad Titan equals game over for Gog. Without prep it's a barn burner

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
bumprav Cool sig guy.

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos with prep takes this. hes fried bigger fish than gog.

how will he be able to w/o an uber device?...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
how will he be able to w/o an uber device?... Because Gog isnt that bright of an opponent and with two weeks to hone his skills and prep for Gog who is a monster I think it gives Thanos the win.

His shielding,etc. all will be top notch.

guy222
thanks buddy

starlock is incredible

TricksterPriest
I'm not seeing anything that can stop Gog. When has Thanos ever countered time stop or an opponent with the temporal versatility to pull an infinite number of himself from the timestream?

Galan007
yeah, 2 weeks prep time is quite meaningless against a being whom is able to casually move throughout hypertime. meh.

iceman24567
Really without some artifacts how can Thanos take on Gog?

Galan007
^

in the PIS-free environment kmc provides, i really don't see thanos taking this, sans artifacts. just my opinion.

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
Because Gog isnt that bright of an opponent and with two weeks to hone his skills and prep for Gog who is a monster I think it gives Thanos the win.

His shielding,etc. all will be top notch.

i really don't think the shielding will last forever or be strong enough. With no artifacts, i don't see what he could come up with to take down Gog.

Can u give me an actual scenario of how he could do that?....

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
i really don't think the shielding will last forever or be strong enough. With no artifacts, i don't see what he could come up with to take down Gog.

Can u give me an actual scenario of how he could do that?.... Thanos preupgrade took on Odin and was still ticking wasnt he?

Thanos post final upgrade defeated the Maker easily who possessed infinite power. Thanos also can mind attack him. I dont think with two weeks prep and the shields that Thanos will bring into play here that he loses to Gog. His durability along with his preparation and tech gets him the win here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.