Unarmed security guards.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
are they just a deterrent, or actually an asset?

Barker
Speaking of guards, one time I went with Kram3r to Britain, and we slept together, but anyway, he said "G'day" to one of the guards and then he flew back to Australia.

Secretus
Naa, there a joke. I almost thought they were gonna pull a gun, and then I came.

Rogue Jedi
they are a waste of time, if you ask me.

C. C. Cowgirl
No guards is a waste of time big grin

As long as they carry uniform they serve my purpose just fine eek!

Mišt
Im not going to pick a fight with a guard built like a tank whether he has a gun or not ermm

Rogue Jedi
well, I was an unarmed guard, but never got messed with.

C. C. Cowgirl
A guard probably is a guard for a reason stick out tongue I am sure he is pretty good at fighting no expression

Rogue Jedi
the one we have tonight is an overweight old lady

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
Speaking of guards, one time I went with Kram3r to Britain, and we slept together, but anyway, he said "G'day" to one of the guards and then he flew back to Australia.

Must you keep bringing it up? haermm

C. C. Cowgirl
I am sure the lady has her assets smile

Rogue Jedi
not really. she just sits in the lobby.

C. C. Cowgirl
She is a martial art master obviously who is meditating when she is not active smile

Rogue Jedi
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
are they just a deterrent, or actually an asset? in SGA they wanted to name 2 of them "The Bacon Lovers" in the credits... right before the 2 nameless guards die they talk about bacon, and only bacon.

This has been another useless fact brought to you by that guy who calls himself dave.

C. C. Cowgirl
SGA? stick out tongue

dave_kodak
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
SGA? stick out tongue SGA=Stargate Atlantis, For all you, "None-Hyper-Nerds"

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID

they are good for standing by with 5150 patients in hospitals. they are good for neutralizing combative patients in hospitals. they are also good for keeping the peace during emergency situations. (evacuate buildings when there are bomb threats) they are good for alerting the authorities/police.

chillmeistergen
They're not allowed to be armed here. But then again there's less crime here, partly due to the fact that the whole country aren't allowed a gun whenever they please.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
on the other hand there are security guards who hides out in the building and sleep during the job which makes them useless.

Naz

Where I work all of our guards are unarmed, and I think they do do some good, because just having them walking around in uniform deters anyone from doing anything, and they've helped when we get lost child reports, and when someone takes something from the giftshop, etc.

Menetnashté
We only have one at the mall over here and he's built like a water balloon ready to pop.

Thorrin
crylaugh

Council#13

Hellooooo? Is pepper spray not considered a weapon? As the Englishman John Smith once stated, "Hell hath no fury like a woman with peppery spray." Of course, I'm not sure if Pocahontas had a little can of bottled up torment.

Oh, and an unarmed guard doesn't really do anything but make a tresspasser thing twice about entering and doing whatever he or she came to do. Guards should at least be armed with a baton, if you ask me.

C. C. Cowgirl
Any guard is a good guard smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.