Ulic Qel-Droma vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Sith Ulic.

Obsession Ventress

Good fight? Not good fight? Who wins?

Darth Sexy
Good fight. Ulic's combat prowess mixed with his saber abilities should give him the victory.

darthsith19
Ulic wins comfortably, honestly, the guy defeated Warb Null in a single move, he defeated King Ommin in a single move, and he bested Mandalore in a single move when Mandalore had the advantage of a mount and Ulic started the fight on uneven ground (however, instead of killing Mandalore then he decides to show his superiority by putting away his saber and continuing the fight unarmed, cause he wants Mandalore to join him he doesn't wanna kill Mandalore).

Asajj doesn't stand a chance.

tulakhordpwns
ulic

kamhal
Ullic wins.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Ulic

ThoraxeRMG
Ulic takes this

Longinus
Isn't this the same guy that fought Exar Kun to a draw??? If it is Ventress loses...BADLY.

tulakhordpwns
ulic

Janus Marius
I wouldn't call it much of a draw. The fight didn't go on too long, but Ulic is still pretty uber. Uber enough to down Ventress.

Faunus
Given that Ventress is a complete beast(ess) who's almost killed Anakin and Obi-Wan more times than I care to count, Ulic is going to have his hands full for a bit. But he takes this for sure.

vader11
Originally posted by kamhal
Ullic wins.

Lightsnake
What Faunus said...although, saying 'he killed King Ommin' in a single move when that involves slashing his life support isn't the best support

Longinus
Originally posted by Faunus
Given that Ventress is a complete beast(ess) who's almost killed Anakin and Obi-Wan more times than I care to count, Ulic is going to have his hands full for a bit. But he takes this for sure.

This makes absolutely no sense, not your words Faunus but actuall canon. If Asajj can nearly kill Anakin and Obi, how is that she gets beaten by Grievous (who's killed by Obi) and Dooku toys with her (and he is beheaded by Anakin) but Anakin and Obi are both considered two of the best swordsman in the order but lose to Asajj. Stuff like this confuses me. Doesn't make any sense and sorry for going off topic.

kamhal
Since when star wars has logic?

Count Makashi
Ulic Qel-Droma wins in this battle, but i don't think its mega pwnage.

Longinus

Oh wait...good point

Atticus

hahaha....true

KMC.Chan
EDIT

Captain REX
No need for the above comment, Chan.

KMC.Chan
Originally posted by Captain REX
No need for the above comment, Chan.

That was an epic post ;(

Janus Marius
Originally posted by KMC.Chan
That was an epic post ;(

Figures. It's Krueger.

http://i15.tinypic.com/4lscime.jpg

BlaxicanHydra
laughing out loud

KMC.Chan
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Figures. It's Krueger.

http://i15.tinypic.com/4lscime.jpg

It's Janus!

http://4chanarchive.org/board/scr/src/118370733670.jpg

darthsith19
Originally posted by Janus Marius
I wouldn't call it much of a draw. The fight didn't go on too long, but Ulic is still pretty uber. Uber enough to down Ventress.
What do you mean, how was it not a stalemate? The narration says they were even - however, someone pointed out to me recently that Ulic was actually injured when he fought Kun (he had a bandage wrapped around his middle) so Ulic may actually be above Kun with a blade.

Lightsnake
Ulic is feeling fine enough to drive off his friends and then get it on with Aleema. I don't think he's going to be incapable of igniting a saber.

Neither duelists could claim an advantage at that point, however.

As to Exar's double blade skills-I'm not sure we can fairly gauge them. Exar swings the DBL a grand total of three times.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Ulic is feeling fine enough to drive off his friends and then get it on with Aleema. I don't think he's going to be incapable of igniting a saber.
I never said he wasn't feeling fine enough to ignite a lightsaber, I merely commented on the fact that he was injured and still stalemated Kun, which makes it seem like he is really ahead of Kun.

Trocity
Bump

ILS
Ulic in a great fight.

|King Joker|
Obsession Ventress is pretty powerful, but I'd still say Ulic.

AncientPower
Ulic Qel-Droma.

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
Ulic in a great fight.

SunRazer
Ulic in a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.