Blade vs Captian America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Standard EQ

Who wins?

Battlehammer
capt

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Maybe Steve

snoopdogg
I'd go with Blade. He's go Cap beat in all stats minus skills.

Daredevil1
Cap skill advantage and Cap's mind is enhanced as well unlike Blade.

Blade stats might be better but not enough to the point that they could overwhelm someone who is at the pinnacle of peak potential.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Cap skill advantage and Cap's mind is enhanced as well unlike Blade.

Blade stats might be better but not enough to the point that they could overwhelm someone who is at the pinnacle of peak potential. You mean peak HUMAN potential?

Blades been fighting his whole life. Cap spent most of his frozen in ice.

Entity
In sincerity Blade but the comics will make it Steve every single time!

llagrok
Originally posted by Entity
In sincerity Blade but the comics will make it Steve every single time!

Agreed.

norrinradd43
what is blades sword made out of?

Entity
Originally posted by norrinradd43
what is blades sword made out of? Metal. stick out tongue

Titanium with acid-etched silver! wink

norrinradd43
it probably breaks over Caps shield in other words

Daredevil1
Yes

So has Cap, yes Cap has been frozen but he still has more experience then Blade. Ever here of Time-reboot experience? And with the aid of his enhanced mind I'd reckon he can learn skills from his experience quicker then others.

Superboy Prime
Doesn't he currently have a handgun...? *Vomits*

Entity
Originally posted by norrinradd43
it probably breaks over Caps shield in other words Don't think it'd break but it'd definitely be damaged and have no effect on the shield.

Who's says Blade would need to worry about the sheild thou? cool

norrinradd43
Cap wins but this is a decent fight.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Yes

So has Cap, yes Cap has been frozen but he still has more experience then Blade. Ever here of Time-reboot experience? And with the aid of his enhanced mind I'd reckon he can learn skills from his experience quicker then others. No I have not heard of time reboot experience. What is it?

Blade was born in 1929, started training in 1938 at the age of 9 and has been fighting ever since then pretty much non stop. Besides Cap may know more fighting styles but that does not mean he'll win a fight.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by snoopdogg
No I have not heard of time reboot experience. What is it?

Blade was born in 1929, started training in 1938 at the age of 9 and has been fighting ever since then pretty much non stop. Besides Cap may know more fighting styles but that does not mean he'll win a fight.

Cap has over a hundred years of fighting experience.

Entity
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Cap has over a hundred years of fighting experience. And he was asleep for how many?
Where as Blade was right in the action!

Daredevil1
Originally posted by snoopdogg
No I have not heard of time reboot experience. What is it?

Cap in volume 3 fought Korvac countless of battles. Korvac wanted to break Cap's will down so he allowed Cap to remember all his battles and experiences, Cap battled him many times and started the reboots at the year 3053. Giving Cap loads of experience as he rebooted over and over in lower years trying to thwart Cap's efforts. In one of the rebooted years Cap lead it go half a century. And then add to that what Cap already has. Plus the other 100's of times as stated on book.

Well then you got loads of experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.