What is your mental happy place like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
When I was in junior college, my philosophy professor taught us some meditation techniques. One was a technique to calm yourself if you were starting to feel stressed out with anything. The technique was to close your eyes and to envision yourself somewhere peaceful, and to focus on the sounds, the smells, and what you'd hear in that peaceful environment; and to not just think about it, but to block out everything else so you were enveloped in that peaceful place.

The place I envisioned, and still envision to this day is a sort of bubble floating in space, kind of like in the movie The Fountain, I am looking at myself from the outside of the bubble. Inside, I am lying in a warm grassy field surrounded by wild flowers and thick tall green trees. The sky is a deep yellow, and everything is quiet but the sound of a subtle breeze blowing and some birds chirping.

What is yours like? smile

Scythe
A basement covered with bloody walls and urine soaked women doing my bidding. Fetus parts are spread about to create instant snack venues every three inches of said basement.

=Tired Hiker=
That's beautiful, man. happy

Scythe
Some people call said basement New Jersey, I call it Dominatrix-Land. Then there's milk.

Mywi
A mountaintop.

dance

dave_kodak
i dont have such a place.

Scythe
My place is the best...

Scythe
I'm surprised people haven't posted up links to their crappy Myspace profiles. The irony writes itself.

AOR
A thick forest with a tall, cascading waterfall. Vines hanging from trees, barely touching the water, and flowers ranging from a vibrant red/orange to calm yellow/white blossoming high above me as I sit underneath the falling water. I sometimes picture a lazy jaguar or panther sulking in the trees and birds bathing in a small pool near some neatly formed rocks.

Scythe
My place is boss...

Solarization
Blueness.

AOR
Originally posted by Scythe
My place is boss...

If your sadistic, I guess shrug

Da Rev
Now we're going to open the green door - the heart chakra... Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe...and step forward through the back door of the room. Where does it lead? To your cave... Now keep this going, remember to breathe...and step forward through the back door of the room. Where does it lead? To your cave... Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

slide

Scythe
Originally posted by AOR
If your sadistic, I guess shrug

But I'm not sad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AOR
But I'm not sad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

laughing

so what prefix rapes your "istic" haermm

Scythe
Originally posted by AOR
laughing

so what prefix rapes your "istic" haermm

So you're telling me the word 'sadistic' doesn't mean an artist who's sad after being raped?!

chillmeistergen
Like the result of 8 pints and a teenth of the finest skunk.

AOR
So you're telling me the word 'sadistic' doesn't mean an artist who's sad after being raped?!

No that sadpisit don't worry, common mistake...

Scythe
Originally posted by AOR
No that sadpisit don't worry, common mistake...

I eat food.

AOR
I eat food.

I don't, I absorb the essence of living things. Sure some don't make it but tough cheese to them no expression

Scythe
I also digest babies. their stem cells have kept me alive since my birth in 1906.

AOR
I also digest babies. their stem cells have kept me alive since my birth in 1906.

Theoretically, I'm more evolutionarily advanced than you are.

Scythe
Originally posted by AOR
Theoretically, I'm more evolutionarily advanced than you are.

One time, I was in a room with a sleeping infant and I had terrible gas. So the rumbly tumbly of my anus breaking wind startled the infant to a cry!

AOR
One time, I was in a room with a sleeping infant and I had terrible gas. So the rumbly tumbly of my anus breaking wind startled the infant to a cry!

Just the infant? I'm pretty sure the entire block was in tears...

Solarization
Originally posted by AOR
I don't, I absorb the essence of living things. Sure some don't make it but tough cheese to them no expression

I absorb the fundamentals of dying things.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
When I was in junior college, my philosophy professor taught us some meditation techniques. One was a technique to calm yourself if you were starting to feel stressed out with anything. The technique was to close your eyes and to envision yourself somewhere peaceful, and to focus on the sounds, the smells, and what you'd hear in that peaceful environment; and to not just think about it, but to block out everything else so you were enveloped in that peaceful place.

The place I envisioned, and still envision to this day is a sort of bubble floating in space, kind of like in the movie The Fountain, I am looking at myself from the outside of the bubble. Inside, I am lying in a warm grassy field surrounded by wild flowers and thick tall green trees. The sky is a deep yellow, and everything is quiet but the sound of a subtle breeze blowing and some birds chirping.

What is yours like? smile an ether stream were reality bends to my will

AOR
Originally posted by Solarization
I absorb the fundamentals of dying things.

No where's the fun in that?

MR.Grum
Originally posted by AOR
No where's the fun in that? thats fun

Scythe
Originally posted by AOR
Just the infant? I'm pretty sure the entire block was in tears...

Everyone I meet cries for me.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
strip bars with free lapdances with happy ending.

Vathu

An apocalyptic wasteland filled with hordes of the undead looking for souls to devour as I sit upon my bone meld throne, laughing as my zombified minions decapitated innocent bystanders.

Oh and.

Vinny and Naz are the only two people like. Left alive somehow.

I'll have to go check into that..

Or just leave them be so they can have a happy life.

But I'd much prefer everyone in my happy place dead, decapitated or a rotting cadaver which drags itself along the bloodied floor. no expression

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by AOR
A thick forest with a tall, cascading waterfall. Vines hanging from trees, barely touching the water, and flowers ranging from a vibrant red/orange to calm yellow/white blossoming high above me as I sit underneath the falling water. I sometimes picture a lazy jaguar or panther sulking in the trees and birds bathing in a small pool near some neatly formed rocks.

Aside of mine, yours is the only one I like. smile

Vathu
Mine sounds pretty cool... no expression

=Tired Hiker=
No, yeah . . . totally. no expression ninja

Lady Flex
A set of rolling hills surrounding a field of albino soft grass, theres a few native deers that stroll around, some rabbits and when I look into the small stream I can see small silver fish flittering in the water. Theres a faint but pleasant smell of jasmine in the air, the sun beats down on my shoulders and it's relatively warm...I like it there but then gotta snap back to reality stick out tongue

~LunaLoveG~
An old time boardwalk at night...oh what the heck. it's in disney world..that doesn't count sad

---------------

I just think for the moment..my mental happy place is anything that fits my mood. it is either a beach or a forest clearing or something

Mišt
LF's bedroom ermmhappy

Roulette

yogert
i cant find my happy place i dont know how you guys can

Rogue Jedi

What is yours like? smile Between Milla Jovovich's legs.

ADarksideJedi
Being anywhere with my husband to be!jm

Mišt
Originally posted by Roulette
You wish haermm

You wish, lesbian haermm

Roulette

Council#13
A basement covered with bloody walls and urine soaked women doing my bidding. Fetus parts are spread about to create instant snack venues every three inches of said basement.

Those fetus parts damned well better be cooked, or that would be nasty.

Mišt
I do, I do weep

Theres always hope... ermmcry

Roulette

Mišt
Hell no, Im praying for me first ermmnone

Roulette

Mišt
Ill take photoslaughcry

Roulette

Mišt
Its how I roll haermm

Roulette

Mišt
Ghey ermmnone

Stop changing my quotes ermmad

Roulette

Mišt
Reported ermmnone

Roulette

Mišt
*trips* ermmnone

Roulette

Mišt
*doesnt go to your funeral* ermmnone

Roulette

Mišt
Nah, thats mean. *goes to funeral, but brings ipod* 131

Roulette
Oh, that's better 13 music = entertainment.

Mišt
Your funeral can be my mental happy place haermm

Alfheim
Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween land.

Roulette

Mišt
zomg im j/k!! srsly sadsad

Roulette

Mišt
lolz ur dum nanaboob

Roulette

Scythe
Originally posted by Council#13
Those fetus parts damned well better be cooked, or that would be nasty.

Of course not! Uncooked fetus parts have the best taste!

Rogue Jedi
correction....Milla Jovovich sitting on my face.

AOR
Aside of mine, yours is the only one I like. smile
Great Success cool

Rogue Jedi
my happy place is recently altered

AbnormalButSane

A solid white room that is completely devoid of all noise. And I just sit there.

Kosta
What is your mental happy place like?

Very Happy... And most definitely VERY mental. stick out tongue

Mine always changes, i get bored of the same one after a while.

Passione
Mine is a vinyard that goes on for miles and miles.

Its so peaceful there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.