Senseless Rants And Raves!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
So I came out a da womb prepared! How come, stupid jackasses always think they know everything about politics, yet the subject they're thinking about is always plumbing?! Is it because they all secretly wish to get their tubes tied? Or maybe they have to buy some sort of SUV that has a minature race track that's operated by a battery? I don't know. Nor will they ever tell the people who dress in white so that they don't get germs all over the micro chips that they're makin' for stupid ass compudagas that go click, clickity, click, clack?!

And for that matter, why is it that everytime I hear a donkey outside my window I think of FUZE_LOVER trying to break into my house and steal all my coffee?! Here's the thing, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be three midgets stacked up on eachother's shoulders wearing a trenchcoat and a fedora! I know it! Every damn time I realize there's a cookie missing I think of the same person! The same blue, hairy monster like person, FUZE! She's always hated my cookies! Always will! Because my cookies are better then hers! And I unlike her, know how to shake em'! Let this be a lesson to you John Lennon! I'm comin' to get you!

FUZE_LOVER
How dumb is this thread

dave_kodak
rock

Scythe
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
How dumb is this thread

As dumb as you want it to be babeh! Now drop and give me fifty bucks to pay for my lactose free milk that I'm going to purchase just so I can trick the cashier into thinking I'm lactose intolerant!

Scythe
Everytime America thinks they're out of shape, they gobble down two salads drowned in dressing and pat themselves on the back. Not too hard or fast, it may give them a heartattack, but enough to rely on decency and continue pointing at Europeans and snooting at them. The whole world people, the whole world will equal hell in a handbasket weaved by lesbians wanting to adopt children who can fly kites and play soccer with Jacopex. Someday Roland, someday all this will be yours! Move and position yourself near my bosom, it is said that one can hear the voice of the sea through it! We may bury the living and wed the dead, so that society will finally balance itself out. True words have never been spoken/typed by me. Let this be a bullet of knowledge that Kraft cheese single carry the burden of the slave cows who unwillingly had their teets serviced for the greater good. Their sacrifice will not go unnoticed. I shall be hard at work growing a woman with spare teets to enslave and keep me warm when the shid hits the cieling fan, Scythe has spoken! Or..err...typed!

Solarization
Originally posted by Scythe
Everytime America thinks they're out of shape, they gobble down two salads drowned in dressing and pat themselves on the back. Not too hard or fast, it may give them a heartattack, but enough to rely on decency and continue pointing at Europeans and snooting at them. The whole world people, the whole world will equal hell in a handbasket weaved by lesbians wanting to adopt children who can fly kites and play soccer with Jacopex. Someday Roland, someday all this will be yours! Move and position yourself near my bosom, it is said that one can hear the voice of the sea through it! We may bury the living and wed the dead, so that society will finally balance itself out. True words have never been spoken/typed by me. Let this be a bullet of knowledge that Kraft cheese single carry the burden of the slave cows who unwillingly had their teets serviced for the greater good. Their sacrifice will not go unnoticed. I shall be hard at work growing a woman with spare teets to enslave and keep me warm when the shid hits the cieling fan, Scythe has spoken! Or..err...typed!

Oh, the nonsense.

dave_kodak
Painting the roses red, im painting the roses red!

Scythe
Forever forsaken in a field of glass! They tell one to roll to put the fires of oppression out, but the glass! The glass makes the blood sting!

Vathu
I hate people.

Like that one girl.

Remember?

She came. N' was all. "IZ 13 LUKIN 4 A BOIFREND. IZ RALY CUTES"

What was her name? no expression

Marko
Yes you.

For pointless hurt and bitchiness.

Naivety. Stupidity. Foolishness. Silliness. Inanity. Futility. Senselessness. Immaturity

Your sheer existence baffles me. Your useless, impractical, inadequate, of no use.

I mean really. Who gives a flying ****.

There is not enough time in the day to hate you. I get up early in the mornings just so I can hate you. Hating you makes me warm inside.

MOASCHE.

I HATE HER!!!!!!

Scythe
I ATE HER GUTS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.