Ryu vs Team Ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Street Fighter's resident Japanese Ansatsuken fighter had several run-ins with the Mugen Tenshin Clan...mainly because Suzaku Castle is several miles away from the Hajinmon village, and his fighting style (as well as his name), catches the clan's attention.

Simply put, Ryu has to fight and defeat the three top-ranking fighters of the clan.

ROUND ONE: HAYATE

The Mugen Tenshin clan leader has fought Ryu as Ein. Now, he finds Ryu in Brazil as his training with Oro is complete. With his master watching from the sidelines (and tossing a boulder in the air), Ryu faces off against Hayate.

ROUND TWO: AYANE

Suzaku Castle, Japan. While Ryu is sweeping the walkway, he is approached by several Hajinmon ninja. Their leader has heard of him and wishes to test him in combat. When Ryu arrives at the Hajinmon village, he finds Ayane waiting for him on a training platform.

ROUND THREE: KASUMI

The final round. After witnessing Ayane and Hayate lose to Ryu, Princess Kasumi challenges Ryu to combat. Ryu doesn't back down from the challenge and meets Kasumi in combat.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
After witnessing Ayane and Hayate lose to Ryu, Princess Kasumi challenges Ryu to combat. Ryu doesn't back down from the challenge and meets Kasumi in combat. Yeah...you really do know how to make bullshit outcomes within your openings as if some random person running a gauntlet made it to the last fight. It's like anyone having Oro run a gauntlet of Dante, Night Terror and Kuja, and saying right after Oro defeats Dante and Night Terror he challenges Kuja at last. I say nice bullshit.

If Hayate's going all out, meaning with his sword, Ryu will be slaughtered quite obviously.

I see no way Ryu could beat Ayane.

Kasumi may lose against Ryu, though that's if she's not going all out with her sword as in the case of Hayate.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Xenogears
Yeah...you really do know how to make bullshit outcomes within your openings as if some random person running a gauntlet made it to the last fight. It's like anyone having Oro run a gauntlet of Dante, Night Terror and Kuja, and saying right after Oro defeats Dante and Night Terror he challenges Kuja at last. I say nice bullshit.

If Hayate's going all out, meaning with his sword, Ryu will be slaughtered quite obviously.

Kasumi may lose against Ryu, though that's if she's not going all out with her sword as in the case of Hayate.

That's saying what if Ryu gets past the opponent. I never said that Ryu would win outright, only if he wins the round.

And if you don't like how I do my matches, then save us all the headache and don't read them.

Xenogears
And it would be a whole lot better if you say "if" in your opening posts, to avoid any confusion later on.

StyleTime
Yeah...you really do know how to make bullshit outcomes within your openings as if some random person running a gauntlet made it to the last fight. It's like anyone having Oro run a gauntlet of Dante, Night Terror and Kuja, and saying right after Oro defeats Dante and Night Terror he challenges Kuja at last. I say nice bullshit.

One correction. Kasumi has the same chances that Ayane does.

As for the gauntlet,

Ryu gets edged out by the sisters just like he would by Hayabusa. Ryu has a decent shot at all of them though.

Superboy Prime
Meh. Hayate is a pussy. Shame. I like the character...but he is a pussy. Ryu curbstomps him even with weapons.

Kasumi's very dangerous and has a very impressive resume. Also her teleportation is faster than Hayabusa's.

BTW StyleTime do you know if Hayabusa teleports out of harms way when you counter out of a car's path in DOA4?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Meh. Hayate is a pussy. Shame. I like the character...but he is a pussy. Ryu curbstomps him even with weapons.

Kasumi's very dangerous and has a very impressive resume. Also her teleportation is faster than Hayabusa's.

BTW StyleTime do you know if Hayabusa teleports out of harms way when you counter out of a car's path in DOA4?
Yeah. I see Ryu taking him as well.

Yep.

Yes, he can teleport from harm's way instantly. He won't get a free attack like Kasumi, but avoiding all damage is good enough for me. I'm sure Hayabusa, Ayane, and Hayate agree.

Xenogears
I knew from the beginning Hayabusa's teleportation was instant.

Superboy Prime
Hell yeah.

Too bad finding that particular instance in youtube is going to be hard.

Xenogears
I hate it when you try to avoid a car, but the car sways and tries to hit you! Damn!

Violent2Dope
Hayate is a pussy and while getting into his stance breaks a nail and forfeits, Ryu will likely lose to Ayane, he speed will be too much for him and combined with Nimpo Ryu will lose, not in a curbstomp but lose nontheless.

StyleTime
I hate it when you try to avoid a car, but the car sways and tries to hit you! Damn! The car always goes to the opposite lane of whoever is closer to it.

*Realizes he is a DOA dork for knowing that.* sad

Superboy Prime
Hayate is just a plot device. Hayabusa, Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi, Helena...even Lisa's background story revolves around him.

Xenogears
Originally posted by StyleTime
The car always goes to the opposite lane of whoever is closer to it.

*Realizes he is a DOA dork for knowing that.* sad DOA dork haermm

StyleTime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Hayate is a pussy and while getting into his stance breaks a nail and forfeits, Ryu will likely lose to Ayane, he speed will be too much for him and combined with Nimpo Ryu will lose, not in a curbstomp but lose nontheless.
Yep.
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Hayate is just a plot device. Hayabusa, Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi, Helena...even Lisa's background story revolves around him.
Speaking of Lisa, MAN can you believe how she turned out in DOA4? I thought she was just going to be a pointless character like Tina and it turns out she was helping with the Alpha-152 project!

I think Lisa might be evil. What if she was the boss of DOA5? lol
DOA dork haermm
cry

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime

cry

dur!!!

StyleTime
dur

Violent2Dope
You're all DOA dorks, deal with it.

~The non dorky V2D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.