Harry Potter 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vinz07
Hows HARRY POTTER?
movie reviews please!!!! smile

whiterose
The best one of all the series.

vinz07
exactly...harry is now a dude!!!!hahahaa..i love their kissing scene

T.M
Go here to talk about Harry Potter.

ADarksideJedi
It was ok movie.My husband to be liked it alot better then I did.But then again he never read the book.It was abit rushed but Tonks and Lestrange look the way I wanted them to look.
So that was pretty good.I would give it two stars.I don't think I would give it three.jm

whiterose
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It was ok movie.My husband to be liked it alot better then I did.But then again he never read the book.It was abit rushed but Tonks and Lestrange look the way I wanted them to look.
So that was pretty good.I would give it two stars.I don't think I would give it three.jm

No way Tonks?! her face may do but the hair is disappointing. wasn't Rowling very specific in describing that her hair is cut short with spiky ends?
for lestrange yep it's definitely Helena's.

dsilva
hhhhmmmmm...... So far, so good. Gonna catch the movie this weekend. Can't wait. big grin

exanda kane
I always envisioned this actress as Tonks. http://imdb.com/name/nm0001363/

miss_swann
I thought Evanna Lynch was a very good choice for Luna although her wardrobe wasn't exactly the way I imagined. I wasn't happy about the ammount they missed out, like Umbridges fear of half-bloods and the mirrors and the prefects and the department of mysteries was rather disappointing.

Kayne Archeron
as a movie? really good. compared to the book? a big crock of crap

Dusty
Potter forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.