Will you AGREE that love is BLIND?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vinz07
Guys who are in love or had experienced undying LOVE....please share your thoughts/comments/ideas about this.....

Vinny Valentine
I love Myself.

vinz07
Valentine....LOVE....hearts....

Solarization
Dude, what the shit is wrong with you?

mitchum
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I love Myself. Ah. Gay.

Da Rev
No. If love was blind, I would've married an ugly chick by now.

Strangelove
Nope

Morning_Glory
online divorce class.... oh SIGH!

InnerRise
The people (Mostly Teenagers) who think they are in LOVE are BLIND.....................and STUPID. no expression

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

vinz07
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
online divorce class.... oh SIGH!

yeah..visit this site..if you want to know more about divorce...its for you i think....but for me love is totally blind:smile

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by vinz07
yeah..visit this site..if you want to know more about divorce...its for you i think....but for me love is totally blind:smile I'm not married... why is it "for me" ???

vinz07
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I'm not married... why is it "for me" ???

I see...but for more information about divorce...nice to meet you by the way..smile

Solarization
Originally posted by InnerRise
The people (Mostly Teenagers) who think they are in LOVE are BLIND.....................and STUPID. no expression

It's not fair to call teenagers stupid because they fall in love. It's also not fair to say someone may THINK they're in love. Love is almost undefinable.

vinz07
Originally posted by Solarization
It's not fair to call teenagers stupid because they fall in love. It's also not fair to say someone may THINK they're in love. Love is almost undefinable.

Yeah..absolutely..love is very powerful...it conquers everything..Love can move the mountains...smile

InnerRise
It's not fair to call teenagers stupid because they fall in love. It's also not fair to say someone may THINK they're in love. Love is almost undefinable. It is what it is. closedeyes

I've witnessed all of the idiocracy that comes with Teenage LUST, which is forever being mistaken for LOVE when they actually have no idea what it is.

It's a endless cycle.............and where babies come from. no expression

C. C. Cowgirl
Guys who are in love or had experienced undying LOVE....please share your thoughts/comments/ideas about this.....

This should go into the general discussion forum to avoid wierd spam stick out tongue

I consider love the total opposite. Love is anything BUT blind big grin Far from it smile At least if it is true and devoted love wink

vinz07
Most teenagers do this just for lust!!!!

gingercaily
love is not blind..it sees but it doesn't mind...

C. C. Cowgirl
A little quote that I heard a few years ago that I have grown fond with smile

"Love is not blind- It sees more and not less- But because it sees more it is willing to see less." big grin

Solarization
It is what it is. closedeyes

I've witnessed all of the idiocracy that comes with Teenage LUST, which is forever being mistaken for LOVE when they actually have no idea what it is.

I've seen murder, lonely children and ridiculous divorce settlements from adults. The most hurt you get from teenage love is what .. A week of sorrow? Teenagers often do fall in love and harder than adults because (Try to accept my generalization) most human beings fall in love during their teenage years. They've never felt it before and they like it so they proclaim it and wear it like a badge that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Unplanned children come from a lack of responsibility and neglectful parents.

InnerRise
Besides the depression they dumbfoundedly feel once it's INEVITABLY OVER, a lot of unnecessary drama can ensue as well and many times it does.

I still stick to my guns and say they don't fall in love, they fall into lust and call it love.

"I love you Joe."

"I love you Maggie."

"I'm ready."

"For what."

"The next step."

*Foreplay ensues*

"What about protection."

"We don't need it....we love each other.......and I'll pull out."

...........1 minute later.......

"I'm pregnant."

"It's not mine...I'm outta here."

"But you said you LOVED me."

And that is a prime example of MISTAKEN LOVE and also a prime example of where BABIES come from.

no expression

So many of my High School Classmates that I graduated with are pregnant now.

Soooo Stupid.

Mišt
Love has to be blind, its the only way Kram3r can get laid laughcry

vinz07
IMMATURE love is FRAGILE!!!

Barker

Mišt
Originally posted by Barker
Guess it has to be retarded too, otherwise FUZE would never get any action. ermmnone

She doesnt. ermmnone

Barker

Solarization
Besides the depression they dumbfoundedly feel once it's INEVITABLY OVER, a lot of unnecessary drama can ensue as well and many times it does.

I still stick to my guns and say they don't fall in love, they fall into lust and call it love.

"I love you Joe."

"I love you Maggie."

"I'm ready."

"For what."

"The next step."

*Foreplay ensues*

"What about protection."

"We don't need it....we love each other.......and I'll pull out."

...........1 minute later.......

"I'm pregnant."

"It's not mine...I'm outta here."

"But you said you LOVED me."

And that is a prime example of MISTAKEN LOVE and also a prime example of where BABIES come from.

no expression

So many of my High School Classmates that I graduated with are pregnant now.

Soooo Stupid.

That's a clever scenario you have there but don't treat it as if it doesn't work in the favor of adults either. Adults also can dismiss protection because of misplaced arrogance regarding how responsible they are and how much knowledge they obtain about sexual intercourse. That's not an example of mistaken love. You cannot say that. It's ignorant. The two may have actually loved each other. It's only an example of how much responsibility teenagers lack. Also, I've never heard a teenager dismiss protection because he "Loved" his significant other. Absurdities.

Röland

Mišt

Röland

Mišt
Im pretty sure 6 year olds are illegal laughcry

Passione

Nope. But I do belive that it blinds us.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
being in love and combine it with lust can blind you for a moment and thats how bastards are created. i do agree with inner rise. Think of the Movie Knocked Up.

Röland

Kram3r

InnerRise
That's a clever scenario you have there but don't treat it as if it doesn't work in the favor of adults either. Adults also can dismiss protection because of misplaced arrogance regarding how responsible they are and how much knowledge they obtain about sexual intercourse. That's not an example of mistaken love. You cannot say that. It's ignorant. The two may have actually loved each other. It's only an example of how much responsibility teenagers lack. Also, I've never heard a teenager dismiss protection because he "Loved" his significant other. Absurdities. You've never heard of it so it doesn't exist?

That's what I would call absurd.

Röland
Originally posted by Kram3r
Do I get an award? 131

Not in NSW. haermm

You popped your cherry, that's a good enough award. laughcry

Pedophile in sector 7-G! Alpha, Bravo and Charlie Squads report to Sector 7 for immediate search. jockey

TheKid91
No love isn't blind, u just gotta be be able to tell what love is when you see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.