Action comics #1 value?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
I've been browsering a couple of sites, and I found out that the Oversreets list says that a VF copy is worth about $350,000.

Yet when I check out past auctions on ebay, I found out that a Action comics #1 GCG 7.0 sold for $55,000 -- And that's not even a 1/6th of the price.

And later another Action comics #1 cgc 3.0 sold for slightly above the former about $56,000
- Yet it's still not close to the Overstreet value.

So are the Overstreet totaly over their head or is it just so because of access and demand and since internet auction sites such as ebay skyrockets the access limit?

Juntai
Well, I think a 3 is like, if you crumpled it into a ball and spread it back out again. lol.

Martian_mind
So all my comics are 3?

what...we normally don't have toilet paper..

Newjak
You also have to think their auctions for a reason. Even though it is Actions Comic #1. It depends on what the people are willing to spend on it. And I don't see too many people going over 50,000 for a comic book.

So while its net worth maybe 350,000 what it gets sold for can and was compeltley different.

Galan007
Originally posted by Newjak
And I don't see too many people going over 50,000 for a comic book. I don't see many people spending over $50 for a comic book, lol.

Newjak
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't see many people spending over $50 for a comic book, lol. laughing

Validus
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't see many people spending over $50 for a comic book, lol.
People complain about $4.99

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Validus

I know I do!

Newjak
You mean people still actually buy comics
newjak_yodafist

llagrok
Originally posted by Validus

People complain about Demonoid being 1 day late on comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.