Logan(bone) vs Mikey TMNT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Logan(bone) vs Mikey TMNT

Terror of Death
Mikey won the Battle Nexus tournament so logan falls. He has also broken swords on his back and taken dozens of arrows without feeling them so he wins.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Terror of Death
Mikey won the Battle Nexus tournament so logan falls. He has also broken swords on his back and taken dozens of arrows without feeling them so he wins.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Logan wins because he is stronger, faster, more durable and more skilled then Mikey. Logan first tko 10/10.

Tyrant
Mikey won the Battle Nexus tournament so logan falls. He has also broken swords on his back and taken dozens of arrows without feeling them so he wins. And one of the turtles has gotten slashed in the back by the Shredder and got seriously injured...

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Tyrant
And one of the turtles has gotten slashed in the back by the Shredder and got seriously injured...

Because he was wearing the most powerful exoskeleton ever created at the time. Shredder uses alien technolgy to create his armour and weapons. And this was "Mega Shredder". He was in his most powerful suit where his attacks do a considerable amount of more damage than his other ones.

"Logan wins because he is stronger, faster, more durable and more skilled then Mikey."

Tell me, how do you know this? The faster and stronger thing is arguable.

Battlehammer
Because he was wearing the most powerful exoskeleton ever created at the time. Shredder uses alien technolgy to create his armour and weapons.

"Logan wins because he is stronger, faster, more durable and more skilled then Mikey."

Tell me, how do you know this?
he right.

I fallow ninja turtles and though they do meta human things. Logan has feats far out of there league.

Miky can not hope to generate the damage he need to KO wolverine before he stabbed.

Logan faster with better reflexes.

Though miky is very skilled, Logan on a whole other level with a far deadlier weapon.

Tyrant
Because he was wearing the most powerful exoskeleton ever created at the time. Shredder uses alien technolgy to create his armour and weapons. And this was "Mega Shredder". He was in his most powerful suit where his attacks do a considerable amount of more damage than his other ones.

Tell me, how do you know this? The faster and stronger thing is arguable. Wasn't that the same Shredder that got completely humiliated by that triceratops (forget their real names)?

MrHeavySilence
how fast is Michaelangelo in the comics? I think Wolverine's claws will eventually cut the nunchucks into pieces, giving Logan the upper hand.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Tyrant
Wasn't that the same Shredder that got completely humiliated by that triceratops (forget their real names)?

No. You forget this is Mega Shredder. And Zog sacrificed himself for nothing. Shredder left that fight with a foot missing while Zog died. How can he be humilated when he barely took damage???

I dont see how logan can beat someone who has the title of "GREATEST WARRIOR IN THE MULTIVERSE".

"Though miky is very skilled, Logan on a whole other level with a far deadlier weapon."
Mikey is more skilled. See above.

srankmissingnin
No. You forget this is Mega Shredder. And Zog sacrificed himself for nothing. Shredder left that fight with a foot missing while Zog died. How can he be humilated when he barely took damage???

I dont see how logan can beat someone who has the title of "GREATEST WARRIOR IN THE multi-verse".

"Though miky is very skilled, Logan on a whole other level with a far deadlier weapon."
Mikey is more skilled. See above.

Because he is the "greatest warrior" in a multi-verse full of people that couldn't even compete with C list heroes like Moonknight in terms of skill? Even then, in a tournament of c list fighters he only won because a) Splinter took a dive b) Leo got poisoned c) Usagi refused to fight and d) he got lucky against Raphael. Very impressive! Do you have the mayors number? One of us should phone and see what we can do about a parade or a medal or something. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Compared to Wolverine, Mikey is a kid with a yellow belt.

Tha C-Master
Logan would win, but the featwar game won't really work here because they fight things that could beat guys like Logan and DD. For instance Logan would stand no chance against Mega Shredder, and some of the higher level foes. His healing gives him the edge here.

Terror of Death
Alright, how about Mystic Mikey or FF Mikey? Mysic Mikey is much faster so he could make short work of Logan. And FF Mikey could decapitate Logan with his Fusion FX Nunchucks.

Grinning Goku
Logan would beat the ever-loving shit out of Michaelangelo.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Logan would beat the ever-loving shit out of Michaelangelo.

No. Mikey is no slouch in the speed department so Logan would have a hard time beating him.

Grinning Goku
Logan's durability is nuts (with his bone skeleton). Even if Mikey is faster, it's just a matter of wearing him down. Wolverine'll soak up way more damage than Mikey will.

Terror of Death
Logan's durability is nuts (with his bone skeleton). Even if Mikey is faster, it's just a matter of wearing him down. Wolverine'll soak up way more damage than Mikey will.

Sooner or later Mikey will realize he has to kill the guy. Its not like hes going to keep hitting him with the nunchucks and not know this guy wont fall down so easily. Hes not some meathead that thinks "Brawl til you fall" all the time.

Wally West
Can he kill him is the question, if Wolverine has his healing factor he can come back from pretty much anything.

Grinning Goku
Kill bone claw Wolverine? That won't be easy. He'll HAVE to decapitate him. I mean I'd like to see Mikey try to cut Logan's head off with a nun-chuck. It's not like Logan will be going easy on the freak either.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wally West
Can he kill him is the question, if Wolverine has his healing factor he can come back from pretty much anything.

Well since Logan has survived far more damage than Mikey could possibly dish out even given years . . .

Terror of Death
Kill bone claw Wolverine? That won't be easy. He'll HAVE to decapitate him. I mean I'd like to see Mikey try to cut Logan's head off with a nun-chuck. It's not like Logan will be going easy on the freak either.

Mikey is a master with the nunchucks. They can cut through metal, stell, wood etc. Especially his fusion fx nun chucks. Just one clean swipe and he will be home scarfing down pizza in no time.

Symmetric Chaos
Mikey is a master with the nunchucks. They can cut through metal, stell, wood etc. Especially his fusion fx nun chucks. Just one clean swipe and he will be home scarfing down pizza in no time.

Has he ever cut adamantium?

Entity
This would be a fight to see. I gotta go with an even split.
Could go either way. IMO

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Has he ever cut adamantium?

All we know is that Shredders suit is made from metal (not specified which kind) and alien technology. Mikeys chucks can pierce his armour. And since Shredder is super rich he uses only the most powerful machinary to create his weapons and armour. Its safe to say adamantium might be one of them. But Marvel and Mirage uninverse is different so who knows?

bobbi
This is bone wolverine so adamantium shoudln't be an issue. if mikey can shatter bones with his nunchucks (which it seems like he can) then he'll be able to damage wolverine. I don't know enough about mikey to say who wins in the end though.

endrict
This is bone Logan, Hell if Bruce Lee shatters bones with Nunchaku, Mikey can shatter more bones. So Logan's head gets crushed and Mikey wins fight maybe? Logan's claws will also break on Mike's shell.

Terror of Death
This is one way the battle might go:
Logan charges/lunges at Mikey
Mikey jumps out of the way and lands behind Logan
Mikey quickly swings nunchucks at Logans neck and decapitates him
Mikey makes Logans head into his new Battle Nexus Trophy big grin

G-Mafia
Logan wins. His bones and claws are harder than steel. Mikey can't put him down... at least not with his default weapons.

Bol Gath
Seriously...... Bone Wolverine is even more uber than his regular adamantium self.... His healing, senses, speed etc are cranked up a notch when he doesn't have adamantium slowing him down. And NO his claws would NOT shatter when they connect with their shells. They are far denser than normal bones and he can cut rock and even steel with his bone claws. He would kick any TMNT 9,5-10/10 any day of the week and twice on saturdays

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Bol Gath
He would kick any TMNT 9,5-10/10 any day of the week and twice on saturdays

Dont be ignorant. I'll admit regular tmnt might lose but against FF and Mystic tmnt its a curbstomp. Their weapons would cut through Logan like a knife through hot butter.

Grinning Goku
Aren't we talking about a regular TMNT, though?

Terror of Death
Aren't we talking about a regular TMNT, though?

The thread starter did not specifiy. And all characters that are not specified are automatically the current version. The current Mikey is FF Mikey so its fair game. Logan falls.

Grinning Goku
The thread starter did not specifiy. And all characters that are not specified are automatically the current version. The current Mikey is FF Mikey so its fair game. Logan falls. ]

No, he doesn't.

Terror of Death
]

No, he doesn't.

Mikey can dodge faster and his weapons are more dangerous.

Grinning Goku
Your proof of this is...? Logan has superhuman speed and reflexes. I've heard and read that the TMNT are Olympic level or Peak Human. I'm not sure though. All I know is Logan dices Michaelangelo. Maybe if it was Leo and Mikey or all four turtles, then they'd win.

Terror of Death
Your proof of this is...? Logan has superhuman speed and reflexes. I've heard and read that the TMNT are Olympic level or Peak Human. I'm not sure though.

I dont know where you saw that but its a bunch of bs. Turtles have superhuman endurance, speed, strength, and Don is one of if not the smartest guy in the Mirage universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.