ronan the acusser vs kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who takes the win

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who takes the win

wavey

kurse wins

nimbus006
So you made a thread out of it huh...Nice.

Well lets see, Kurse is much Stronger than Ronan and is probably resistant to most forms of attack than Ronan can dish. Ronan could try cryogenetically freezing him, but dont know if that would work. He would probably have to pound him with cosmic blasts one after the other just to hurt him.

Whats Ronan's hammer made out of... Iron? then he wins 10/10 lol

If not i see Kurse taking the slight majority due to superior strength and durability. Ronan can take a few wins

Question: Is Kurse an energy wielder? I dont seem to remember him being one.

lordboo
Originally posted by nimbus006
So you made a thread out of it huh...Nice.

Well lets see, Kurse is much Stronger than Ronan and is probably resistant to most forms of attack than Ronan can dish. Ronan could try cryogenetically freezing him, but dont know if that would work. He would probably have to pound him with cosmic blasts one after the other just to hurt him.

Whats Ronan's hammer made out of... Iron? then he wins 10/10 lol

If not i see Kurse taking the slight majority due to superior strength and durability. Ronan can take a few wins

Question: Is Kurse an energy wielder? I dont seem to remember him being one.
i dont think kurse is a energy wielder?

llagrok
Kurse's durability would let him win 10/10. If this is Kurse with full power then Ronan doesn't have a way of knocking or tiring him out, which means that he's bound to lose eventually.

If Ronan can use Iron it's a curbstomp.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Isn't Kurse's power derived from hatred?

MJOILNIR
Kurse is not an energy user. He is somewhere around 4x as strong as Thor,Hulk,Herc etc.......Courtesy of the beyonder..His durability and str are just enormous..

llagrok
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Kurse is not an energy user. He is somewhere around 4x as strong as Thor,Hulk,Herc etc.......Courtesy of the beyonder..His durability and str are just enormous..

His strength is around 3-10 times that of Thor, which means that he's pretty damn strong.

I think Ronan would be able to match Kurse's firepower, but that's still not enough to get past that insane durability of his. Energizer had to absorb ALL of the magic/energy withing Mjolnir and Stormbreaker in order to knock out Kurse.

nimbus006
Originally posted by llagrok
His strength is around 3-10 times that of Thor, which means that he's pretty damn strong.

I think Ronan would be able to match Kurse's firepower, but that's still not enough to get past that insane durability of his. Energizer had to absorb ALL of the magic/energy withing Mjolnir and Stormbreaker in order to knock out Kurse.

Cant Ronan just transmute whatever he wanted into Iron then knock him out.

llagrok
Cant Ronan just transmute whatever he wanted into Iron then knock him out.

He can. Which Thor should've done when fighting him.

nimbus006
Does Thor have matter manipulation/transmutation?... i guess Mjolnir could probably do it if he wants it too.

llagrok
Does Thor have matter manipulation/transmutation?... i guess Mjolnir could probably do it if he wants it too.

He gets it through Mjolnir.

By the looks of things, Ronan has some sort of energy powers on his own as well. Which he used when killing House Fiyero.

nimbus006
Originally posted by llagrok
He gets it through Mjolnir.

By the looks of things, Ronan has some sort of energy powers on his own as well. Which he used when killing House Fiyero.

"An Accuser does not simply possess a weapon, he is a weapon"

proceeds to shoot an EMP blast from his eyes.

Yea he definately has his own energy powers besides the Universal Weapon.

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.