Just n listen n FEEL...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maham
Maula Mere

Just watch this video! I'm in love with this song! love It's from an indian film called Anwar .The more I listen to it the more I want to listen.I just can't get it out of my head! Wanted to share it with u ppl. It's got a soft n soothing beautiful melody.U'v got to listen to it once atleast!

N when u have,tell me how it sounded.It would'v bin better if u could understand Urdu for the lyrics(cuz the lyrics of this song r GR8),but even if u don't it's worth a listen.I hope u enjoy it! Happy Dance

Funkadelic
Crap

maham
Maybe u don't have a taste for good music urself stick out tongue

Funkadelic
That's possible big grin

Funkadelic
But If U dig it that's cool.

Maybe if I would understand the lyrics I'd dig it more.

The Grey Fox
no

vivando-loca
i hate dial up.

i only got to listen to a bit of this.....it sounds totally awesome, though.

i love any form of music, so i'm easy to please. smile

maham
Originally posted by Funkadelic
But If U dig it that's cool.

Maybe if I would understand the lyrics I'd dig it more.

I'll try to post the meaning in the comments.The whole film with english subtitles is available,but it would be hard for u to watch it cuz the song is between 2 clips.So,I'll try.It would've been loads better if u could just understand Urdu cuz the true beauty of the lyrics lie in the language in which they were written.Still,music has no language n u can enjoy the melody.

Originally posted by vivando-loca
i hate dial up.

i only got to listen to a bit of this.....it sounds totally awesome, though.

i love any form of music, so i'm easy to please. smile
YAY! Finally a rational comment comin out.for those with slower connections Im postin a shorter clip .Enjoy! Happy Dance

vivando-loca
thank you for the shorter clip....hope it loads faster....

fruits_apple

maham
Ur welcome.Oh! n btw,I've posted the translation of the lyrics in that shorter clip too.

maham
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
no
Wat du mean 'no'?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.