Jango and Yoda vs. Mace and AOTC Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
On one side we have Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC) and on the other side we have Jango Fett (equipped with everythng he's got) and Yoda! Fight takes place in the Geonosian Arena. Who wins?

darthsith19
This should be really close. Jango seemingly bested AOTC Kenobi in AOTC, but remember, Kenobi was trying not to kill Jango but to capture him and he still would lhave probably succeeded if Boba hadn't been firing at Kenobi from Slave 1. Most people agree that in a one on one fight to the death Kenobi would have won. I think so, too, butr it'd be close for sure.

Mace vs. Yoda - the databank says they are on par, though Yoda is usually considered the stronger of the two. Again, though, it'd be a close fight.

I'm not really sure who wins, it all depends on whether Kenobi kills Jango first or Yoda kills Mace first.

Foodster
Jango is the one who has good chances of fleeing when he's loosing, and then returning, when it's the least apropriate...And having Yoda on his side...It would be a hell of a battle...No doubts here big grin

darthsith19
Doesn't Jango's jet-pack have a limited amount of fuel, though, too? Spo flying around, and then running away, coming back... he might run out, and if he does, he's screwed (don't know how long the fuel lasts, though). And he he flees, Mace and Kenobi together could take Yoda in a close fight.

Foodster
As I recall, on Geonosis are some preaty high pillars, platforms dor the audiance and a lot of places where Jango could hide or something...Waiting for the moment to strike...I think Yoda would be more then capable of atleast holding the two Jedi down unitl the Jango's return...
And considering that Juyo Vaapad is great for fighting dark force wielders, against Yoda wouldn't be nothing special...Not weak...But nothing special...
As goes for the Obi...His style of fighting is highly defensive(if i remember corectly), and waiting for oponents to make some mistakes...Well I don't think that Yoda has spent more then 600 years of training to make mistakes...And if Dooku knocked Obi Wan unconcious(i'm sorry for my bad spelling)...Yoda could do that too...

vader11
Mace & Kenobi wins cause Jango would die first.

darthsith19
Lol, Jango's going to play hide-and-go-seek behind a pillar? laughing

He could hide in the stands, I suppose... only Kenobi could go after him, if he chose to. Yes, Yoda could hold off the duo for quite some time, I agree.

Vaapad won't be suberb against Yoda, no, but it will be the same as any other saber forum pretty much. And yes, Yoda could maybe take out Kenobi with the Force lik Dooku did but he'd have to wait for a chance to. by the time he fended off Kenobi and Mace, 2 on 1, waited for a chance to take out Kenobi and then took out Kenobi, he may be to tired to deal with Mace alone (like how Dooku was to tired top handle Anakin). This is, of course, assuming that Jango is dead before they fight Yoda 2 on 1, assuming Kenobi can kill Jango before Yoda kills Mace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.