Tranformers BIG Succes!!!!!! BUT what did you think???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeanTerry727
I thouhgt it was most awesome movie !!!!!! But thats just me whatd yall think!...>>> i was however expecting Optimus Prime to kick butt at the end NOT to get his kicked ! Dissapointing!! But altogethere an AWESOME MOVIE!!!! Reply PLZ

Menetnashté
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
I thouhgt it was most awesome movie !!!!!! But thats just me whatd yall think!...>>> i was however expecting Optimus Prime to kick butt at the end NOT to get his kicked ! Dissapointing!! But altogethere an AWESOME MOVIE!!!! Reply PLZ
*cough* Transformers Movie Review thread *cough*

Scythe

Pleasee direct any comments regarding the film here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/455790_1-Transformers-Movie-Reviews

If you're still having trouble getting around, PM me and I'll help you out.

SMIFF-N-WESSON

What was wrong with this movie is the fact that they made it.
Optimus NEVER gets slapped around like that let alone the whole story was WRONG !!!

And what in the hell is ALL SPARK ?!!!

Megatron looked like a deformed version of human feces and OH !!, dont forget that bumble bee is now a camaro lol are you friggin kiddin me?!!

Hands down the movie SUCKED BIG TIME !!!!

darthmaul1
Originally posted by SMIFF-N-WESSON
What was wrong with this movie is the fact that they made it.
Optimus NEVER gets slapped around like that let alone the whole story was WRONG !!!

And what in the hell is ALL SPARK ?!!!

Megatron looked like a deformed version of human feces and OH !!, dont forget that bumble bee is now a camaro lol are you friggin kiddin me?!!

Hands down the movie SUCKED BIG TIME !!!!

I thought they did a fantastic job of it, all of the autobots and the decepticons were great, are you kidding me, did you actually expect them to us a VW bug for bumble bee? that would of totaly sucked.
and i suppose you wanted Megatron to be a gun that is completely useless.

Sadako of Girth
Bumblebee as a VW bug would have ruled. And he'd still be bigger than Jazz was in this movie. stick out tongue

Megatron as a gun would have been less useless than a Megatron who allows himself to get done by a kid with a rubik's cube.

Schecter
bay=fail

SMIFF-N-WESSON
Originally posted by darthmaul1
I thought they did a fantastic job of it, all of the autobots and the decepticons were great, are you kidding me, did you actually expect them to us a VW bug for bumble bee? that would of totaly sucked.
and i suppose you wanted Megatron to be a gun that is completely useless.

Umm yes I wanted MEGATRON as a gun because thats what HE IS !!!!
Yes I wanted BUMBLEBEE to be a VW why ? because thats what he IS !!
My point is that if you call the movie transformers using the names of the originals, then make them as they are supposed to be.

They should have called the movie something else other than TRANSFORMERS.

grey fox
For an attempt at a Transformer film for 'everyone' while still keeping nods in for the fans i'd have to say they did a damn good job.

Sadako of Girth
Nods...? 'Heatbutts more like'. 'Vicious stabs at the heart' also.

With the TF content compromised (and it so was) it was just a mediocre big budget b-movie/action movie with some nice CGI (which when newer films come out will look more dated anyhow).

Good job of bringing what made TFs great originally to the big screen?

I strongly disagree.

I agree that it shouldn't have been called Transformers.

New concept: New name.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by SMIFF-N-WESSON
Umm yes I wanted MEGATRON as a gun because thats what HE IS !!!!
Yes I wanted BUMBLEBEE to be a VW why ? because thats what he IS !!
My point is that if you call the movie transformers using the names of the originals, then make them as they are supposed to be.

They should have called the movie something else other than TRANSFORMERS.

It would of been so goofy having that, it was fine in the 80's, but this is the 21st century and they had to upgrade, i guess if the actually brought soundwave in you would want him as a ruddy tape deck?
It's like the new transformers cartoon, boy does that suck.

grey fox
It would of been so goofy having that, it was fine in the 80's, but this is the 21st century and they had to upgrade, i guess if the actually brought soundwave in you would want him as a ruddy tape deck?

....How does Animated suck ? It's actually one of the best TF cartoons I've seen outside of G1.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by grey fox
....How does Animated suck ? It's actually one of the best TF cartoons I've seen outside of G1.

The animation is terrible, and it is very very childish
make it a bit more mature like G1, or even more mature than that.

I know what you are going to say, that it is geared for kids, well I say crapola to that, my 3 year old niece watches the batman, justice league, and loves them.
They should of gone along those lines so a parent can watch it with their kid and get enjoyment out of it too.
It's like the new spiderman cartoon, boy does that suck, it's like a 2 year old drew it. the one before that was much better. the new transformers cartoon and spiderman cartoon look like the power puff girls.

SMIFF-N-WESSON

80's vs 21st century huh?

They did not have to change a thing. The NEW story line is WRONG, the love story is nonexistent and not needed and you still havent explained this "all spark".
Also let me mention that cybertron... LOL... is definetly not a ball of dirt looking like a poor mans version of mad max.
Soundwave sounded cool back then and he would sound cool now.

Nothing for nothing I would have used the mighty Galvatron in lieu of Megatron as he turned in to a MEGA CANNON rather than a hand gun.
And please explain Megatron whipping Prime in a fight.

The movie should have been called Transformers omega or something with a host of new Robots taking place AFTER my beloved generation 1.

grey fox

I know what you are going to say, that it is geared for kids, well I say crapola to that, my 3 year old niece watches the batman, justice league, and loves them.
They should of gone along those lines so a parent can watch it with their kid and get enjoyment out of it too.
It's like the new spiderman cartoon, boy does that suck, it's like a 2 year old drew it. the one before that was much better. the new transformers cartoon and spiderman cartoon look like the power puff girls.

http://www.shortpacked.com/comics/20080319forchildren.png

SMIFF-N-WESSON

Don't get me started on that piss poor animated new transformers cartoon. That disgrace of transformers (like the others) is a WB kids gay -a- thon.
Who would have thought that someone would even attempt to mix teen titans with powerpuff girls to re-create a great cartoon.
I really feel sorry for you young-uns because this is the only transformers that you will know of.

Sadako of Girth
LOLZ @ the pic, Grey..

I see what Smiff means though..

I had the same problem with Dan Reed's art in the Marvel run.

Bendy-organic-superdeformedness that fits in the world of the mechanical like blamonge resembles a ICBM missile.

The seem to have been a Clone Wars type animation, but this ain't Clone wars.
And given the superior animated styles of the eighties movie if not the series in the eighties, It does seem to silly to downgrade.

Don't get me wrong, get it tooooooooo mechanical and you can end up like the Bay movie or Energon/Cybertron, but somewhere between that and like the Alternator range's look in anime form or perhaps the like Dreamwave comics would've had 'em looking great.

Just a question of subjectivity, I guess.

Scythe
I'm sure they'll make a future TF's cartoon that'll take it back to formula.

Sadako of Girth
If if the corporate wh*re cashcow machine gives up the wheel one day..... sure.

Scythe
Even with the policies of big, hollywood attributes, I'm sure they'll make an anime-like cartoon with actual believable visuals, mhmm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.