Warrior Madness Thor w/Power Gem vs. Sundipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Who wins?

Tyrant
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say Thor.

Wally West
The power gem is infinite and the user can barely be hurt, so Thor.

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Who wins?

Thor easily

Priest
Thor

CasanoVa
WM Thor was a beast, adding the power gem just made him even more powerful.

Thor ftw.

Kutulu
Thor. Power starts off high, keeps getting higher with no limit with potentially infinite durability and strength.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wally West
The power gem is infinite and the user can barely be hurt, so Thor.

And the same can't be said for Superman? 313

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And the same can't be said for Superman? 313 superman gets absolutely demolished. wink

Magee
How long is Supermans sun dip?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Magee
How long is Supermans sun dip? it doesnt matter

Kutulu
Originally posted by Magee
How long is Supermans sun dip?

He could dip for a whole year and still gets his ass stomped.

Power gem has no cap on how much power it can grant; if Thor got amped up enough he could godblast the entire universe.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by quanchi112
it doesnt matter

It does matter. Superman Prime was sundipping for what....over 10 thousand years...or something like that.....and he would wipe the floor with any version of Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
It does matter. Superman Prime was sundipping for what....over 10 thousand years...or something like that.....and he would wipe the floor with any version of Thor. funny i thought the thread said superman and not superman prime. thor with power gem crushes superman. no tanning is saving this man of steel.

panthergod
Superman destroys Thor here.

Superman grabs the gem off Thor's head after playing around.

llagrok
Originally posted by panthergod
Superman destroys Thor here.

Superman grabs the gem off Thor's head after playing around.

dur

panthergod
Originally posted by llagrok
dur
What, you can;t comprehend simple common sense?

You a retard or something?

no, don't tell me, your mother is your father's sister, huh.

Superboy Prime
Depends on the length of Superman's sundip.

Nikkolas
I dunno. What's a reasonable time between not too much and too much?

How about 8 hours?

batdude123
it doesnt matter

It does indeed matter.

Originally posted by Kutulu
He could dip for a whole year and still gets his ass stomped.

laughing

What an idiotic thing to say.

Symmetric Chaos
funny i thought the thread said superman and not superman prime.

SupermanPrime is just superman + a long long sundip.

Tyrant
SupermanPrime is just superman + a long long sundip. And with a gold penis.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tyrant
And with a gold penis.

Erotic fan fiction isn't canon ya know.

leonidas
of course the power gem wielder can be hurt. don't be ridiculous. and yes it also matters how long we're talking, but even a short stint wouldn't make things easy for thor -- 8hrs? supes has a chance, no doubt. the power gem doesn't grant him speed. supes could potentially be fast enough to simply remove the gem and then beat the crap outta him.

could an 8hr sundipped superman match thanos in strength?

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas

He'd easily be above Thanos in strength.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by leonidas
of course the power gem wielder can be hurt. don't be ridiculous. and yes it also matters how long we're talking, but even a short stint wouldn't make things easy for thor -- 8hrs? supes has a chance, no doubt. the power gem doesn't grant him speed. supes could potentially be fast enough to simply remove the gem and then beat the crap outta him.

I don't see any evidence suggesting regular Supes can't match Thanos in strength.

And to answer your question...yes. He will be stronger than Thanos with an 8 hours sundip.

leonidas
exactly. smile

Nikkolas
Thanos, at his original levels, overpowered Thor and the Thing simultaneously, IIRC.

I would definitely say Thanos is far superior to Superman physically without sundip.

darthgoober
Originally posted by batdude123
He'd easily be above Thanos in strength.
That may be, but if you give Thanos 8 hrs to amp up HIS strength, then Supes advantage would likely go out the window.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
That may be, but if you give Thanos 8 hrs to amp up HIS strength, then Supes advantage would likely go out the window.

He wouldn't last 8 hours.

batdude123

That wasn't in question, nor was it really necessary to bring up.

Martian_mind
Jonn koes both the f*ckers haermm

...just doing what Gooner did and throwing in a random char....

darthgoober
He wouldn't last 8 hours.
8 hours doing what? They were talking about Supes being stronger than Thanos after a 8 hour sundip. I was just pointing out that it would be different if Thanos had as much time to amp up from an outside power source.

Symmetric Chaos
8 hours doing what? They were talking about Supes being stronger than Thanos after a 8 hour sundip. I was just pointing out that it would be different if Thanos had as much time to amp up from an outside power source.

How would that apply in this fight?

darthgoober
That wasn't in question, nor was it really necessary to bring up.
I realize it wasn't the question, but unless things like that are addressed little "forum rumors" start, so it's better to get everything out there all at once.

batdude123

Exactly. Who cares? That was completely random.

darthgoober
It doesn't confused ...

darthgoober
Exactly. Who cares? That was completely random.
Do you really think that YOU are one to get on to me for going off topic? laughing

Martian_mind
Damn....i wasn't even acknowledged...stupid goober stealing the limelight...

batdude123
I realize it wasn't the question, but unless things like that are addressed little "forum rumors" start, so it's better to get everything out there all at once.

What? That 8 hour sundipped Superman is stronger than Thanos? Of course he would be.

It had nothing to do with "forum rumors." It had more to do with a biasness towards Thanos. God forbid that Thanos would be weaker than a vastly more powerful character, right?

batdude123
Do you really think that YOU are one to get on to me for going off topic? laughing

Your point? I don't go off topic to save face for a favorite character while at the same time trying to downplay another character that others are saying are more powerful than that favorite character of mine. In jest, perhaps... but all I'm getting at is the fact that it doesn't matter to the topic at hand.

quanchi112
sundipped superman isnt even close to unbeatable. thanos would still beat him. he went toe to toe with thor with the freaking power gem.

leonidas
i only brought it up because thor never showed to be definitively stronger than thanos with the gem. drax HAS been hurt with the gem in the past and never really showed to be stronger than hulk.

i'd say after 8hrs in the sun supes would be stronger than reg level thanos, which would mean he could potentially be stronger than thor was -- or at least stronger than thor demonstrated he was. could he possibly tap the gem to MATCH superman? i guess, but there really isn't any evidence to suggest it since he didn't tap it to become stronger than thanos.

yes, superman CAN win.

batdude123
sundipeed superman isnt even close to unbeatable. thanos would still beat him. he went toe to toe with thor with the freaking power gem.

God, you're an annoying little piss ant, aren't you?

darthgoober
What? That 8 hour sundipped Superman is stronger than Thanos? Of course he would be.

It had nothing to do with "forum rumors." It had more to do with a biasness towards Thanos. God forbid that Thanos would be weaker than a vastly more powerful character, right?
I don't have a problem with people thinking that a sundipped Supes is more powerful than Thanos's base strength level. My problem comes when people don't factor everything into their assessment, in this case that Thanos could still match him if they had equal footing.

And I'm not biased towards Thanos, I'm simply more familiar with him than I am with many other characters so I speak up for him more.

Tyrant
Erotic fan fiction isn't canon ya know. Sorry, I'm not into comics like that.

Just judging by his glistening gold body...

quanchi112
God, you're an annoying little piss ant, aren't you? no its jus u try to downplay thanos. if thanos can hang with thor with the power gem who could easily beat down superman with a sundip then thanos also beats down superman. its simple. wink

batdude123
I don't have a problem with people thinking that a sundipped Supes is more powerful than Thanos's base strength level. My problem comes when people don't factor everything into their assessment, in this case that Thanos could still match him if they had equal footing.

Why bring it up when that's not even what Leo asked? The only way that would apply to this topic would be if Thanos amped his strength up before fighting Thor w/ the power gem.

darthgoober
Your point? I don't go off topic to save face for a favorite character while at the same time trying to downplay another character that others are saying are more powerful than that favorite character of mine. In jest, perhaps... but all I'm getting at is the fact that it doesn't matter to the topic at hand.
I didn't try to downplay anything for Supes, I was just pointing out that given an equal opportunity, Thanos's strength would still likely be ahead.

And considering the fact that you posted those scans of Captain Atom recreating the universe every chance you got, you can't really say that you don't go off topic to promote one of your favorites abilities.

darthgoober
Why bring it up when that's not even what Leo asked? The only way that would apply to this topic would be if Thanos amped his strength up before fighting Thor w/ the power gem.
And do your scans of Captain Atom have some significance in EVERY thread you posted them in?

batdude123
no its jus u try to downplay thanos. if thanos can hang with thor with the power gem who could easily beat down superman with a sundip then thanos also beats down superman. its simple. wink

You have no idea how powerful Supes would be after an 8 hour sun dip, do you?

carver9
When it comes to thanos many people dont know what he is capable of. The guy is true raw power. He has all of supes powers plus major interest and people dont seem to understand that. Everyone thanos fought and has encounter he gives them a fight and im reffering to gods and pythons. Examples would be galactus himself, odin, tyrant, etc.... No earth bound being in my opinion would beat thanos physically and that includes superman.

Now back to topic.

It has been stated numerous of times in thor comics that he has incaculable strength. Thor has never struggled with any kind of lifting feat, so all we know he could have almost unlimited strength since we have nothing to base him off of failing to move or lift. Now we're giving him the power gem which would boost all of his physical stats, which is already at a almost incaculable state.

Thor should win this everytime. The guy is already almost one of the most versatile hero in comics, then you giving him the power gem and its the warrior madness thor.

Thor get a huge majority. With that kind of power he might have the ability to just absorb the solar energy right out of superman and anything physical might not work on this guy.

quanchi112
You have no idea how powerful Supes would be after an 8 hour sun dip, do you? i know he wouldnt hold a candle to thor with the power gem. wink

carver9
You have no idea how powerful Supes would be after an 8 hour sun dip, do you?

Well i do know that a none sundip superman that was close to the sun have problems moving moons whereas beta ray bill has crushed and moved planets under his own power.

Beta ray bill=thor.

Darksaint
Wouldn't an 8 hour sun dip make Superman INSANELY strong AND FAST?

Speed factor puts Superman over Thor once again, imo.

Tyrant
Originally posted by carver9
Well i do know that a none sundip superman that was close to the sun have problems moving moons whereas beta ray bill has crushed and moved planets under his own power.

Beta ray bill=thor. PwN3D!!!12

Badabing

Beta ray bill=thor. Haven't seen you around carver. Here's a present. dur

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Kutulu
Thor. Power starts off high, keeps getting higher with no limit with potentially infinite durability and strength.

IF the wielder can utilize the gem to its full potential...

in this case a warrior madness Thor...

ie we know Drax with the PG had the mentality of a 3 year old, and even with the feckin' PG, i still consider classic Drax sans gem >> Drax with the PG IMO...

also...

as if Superman has never faced opponents stronger than him...

batdude123
And considering the fact that you posted those scans of Captain Atom recreating the universe every chance you got, you can't really say that you don't go off topic to promote one of your favorites abilities.

Every chance I got? Huh? I posted those scans like three times, and I never went off topic with Captain Atom's universal creating abilities.

And do your scans of Captain Atom have some significance in EVERY thread you posted them in?

Ya.

Anyway, you're still going off topic...

batdude123

Beta ray bill=thor.

Good Lord, you're an idiot.

After Superman was simply CLOSER to the sun, he made the entire League look like a joke.

8 hours of a sun dip? Thor goes down. HARD.

carver9
Originally posted by Darksaint
Wouldn't an 8 hour sun dip make Superman INSANELY strong AND FAST?

Speed factor puts Superman over Thor once again, imo.

Well thats your opinion. I wish silver surfer thought the same thing when he fought thor and got crushed. His speed was irrelevant. Thor has over came speed and will always over come speed. Its in his power and his ability to do so. The guy is a trained warrior that has been trained for 1000's of years. Dont you think that he would have some kind of training on people that are faster than him. Do you think that he thought that he would always be faster than his opponent.

Thor would over come speed by any fighter that he confronts.

Just look at the wonderwoman and zoom fight or the wonder woman and flash fight. She admitted herself that she dont stand a chance against both matching them with her speed but she beat both of them in the end because she is a trained warrior. stick out tongue

batdude123
i know he wouldnt hold a candle to thor with the power gem. wink

Based on how Thor w/ the PG was portrayed? Superman would EASILY be more powerful than him.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Haven't seen you around carver. Here's a present. dur

laughing laughing out loud

Good one. That was funny as hell. I laughed at that one for a long time. Good to see ya and yes Im back to debate. Been on xbox live for a little bit.

Tyrant
Well thats your opinion. I wish silver surfer thought the same thing when he fought thor and got crushed. His speed was irrelevant. Thor has over came speed and will always over come speed. Its in his power and his ability to do so. The guy is a trained warrior that has been trained for 1000's of years. Dont you think that he would have some kind of training on people that are faster than him. Do you think that he thought that he would always be faster than his opponent.

Just look at the wonderwoman and zoom fight or the wonder woman and flash fight. She admitted herself that she dont stand a chance against both matching them with her speed but she beat both of them in the end because she is a trained warrior. stick out tongue PwN3ED!!!1
Based on how Thor w/ the PG was portrayed? Superman would EASILY be more powerful than him. Um... he was portrayed above Surfer, Doc Strange, and the Infinity Watch... by far. Hell, it looked ludicrous of how much he was above them.

Darksaint

Just look at the wonderwoman and zoom fight or the wonder woman and flash fight. She admitted herself that she dont stand a chance against both matching them with her speed but she beat both of them in the end because she is a trained warrior. stick out tongue

SS's combat speed isn't close to reg. Superman. 8 hours and Superman is back to PC levels again in terms of strength and speed.

panthergod
sundipped superman isnt even close to unbeatable. thanos would still beat him. he went toe to toe with thor with the freaking power gem.
lol, Thanos would get stomped by Sun Dipped Superman, who overpowered the Imperiex-amped B-13's Warworld Thrusters.

darthgoober
Every chance I got? Huh? I posted those scans like three times, and I never went off topic with Captain Atom's universal creating abilities.

Ya.

Anyway, you're still going off topic...
Maybe not completely off topic, but you did steer the conversation that way whether it was really relevant or not...

Whether that's true or not, the DC Multiverse is definitely stronger now.

Here's Post Crisis Captain Atom creating and destroying his own universe with ease.

http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom54163ui.jpg

http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom54182hn.jpg
http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom54195mk.jpg
http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom54207wq.jpg

http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom055030pz.jpg
http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom055045hw.jpg
http://img274.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainatom055052lb.jpg
http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom055062fo.jpg

http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom056199yp.jpg

Originally posted by Mr Master
Bats, I did point out I was referring to COIE smile

What Darth has done is bring to light that AM was not all that and a bag a chips.

And for now, it stands that AM at the height of his power<Eternity (single Universe)

Had AM absorbed those last five universes, it would then be AM=Eternity.

I just wanted an excuse to post those scans. shock

quanchi112
lol, Thanos would get stomped by Sun Dipped Superman, who overpowered the Imperiex-amped B-13's Warworld Thrusters. u also thought that thor with the pwer gem would lose to a sundipped supes which wouldnt happen.

carver9
Good Lord, you're an idiot.

After Superman was simply CLOSER to the sun, he made the entire League look like a joke.

8 hours of a sun dip? Thor goes down. HARD.

and when did this joke happen. I never witness this. I witness superman needing to sundip for some hours to move a planet the size of pluto. I guess i have to bring this up again. Superman had to sundip to move war world that was stated in comics to be the size of pluto, whereas beta ray bill=thor moved planets under his own power and busted up planets under his own power without a problem.

Superman needed the aid of wonder woman and martian manhunter to move the moon and earth. Blue superman struggled to move the moon and asked wonder woman and the martian again for help and he was stated to be the strongest version of the supermans (besided precrisis).

Badabing

Good one. That was funny as hell. I laughed at that one for a long time. Good to see ya and yes Im back to debate. Been on xbox live for a little bit. Cool. Sounds like fun. cool

batdude123
Um... he was portrayed above Surfer, Doc Strange, and the Infinity Watch... by far. Hell, it looked ludicrous of how much he was above them.

Um... your point?

Tyrant
"The way he was portrayed" sounded like he wasn't that good.
He was the biggest pis machine this side of heroes...

It also sounded like you were crackin wise about his momma.

and when did this joke happen. I never witness this. I witness superman needing to sundip for some hours to move a planet the size of pluto. I guess i have to bring this up again. Superman had to sundip to move war world that was stated in comics to be the size of pluto, whereas beta ray bill=thor moved planets under his own power and busted up planets under his own power without a problem.

Superman needed the aid of wonder woman and martian manhunter to move the moon and earth. Blue superman struggled to move the moon and asked wonder woman and the martian again for help and he was stated to be the strongest version of the supermans (besided precrisis). pWn3d!!!!3211

quanchi112
thanos hanging with thor with the power gem means he could defintely take supes out with a sundip. thanos and his fights prove hes an animal when he has to be.

Symmetric Chaos
u also thought that thor with the pwer gem would lose to a sundipped supes which wouldnt happen.

He would lose. He'd be unconscious before he even knew the fight began.

Superboy Prime
Thanos, at his original levels, overpowered Thor and the Thing simultaneously, IIRC.

I would definitely say Thanos is far superior to Superman physically without sundip.

Thor & Thing shouldn't be put in the same sentence.

panthergod
u also thought that thor with the pwer gem would lose to a sundipped supes which wouldnt happen.
Of course he would, since Thor, like Drax, was an above top tier beast but wasn't ovrpowering true cosmic being's power out out the way Superman was.

Sun Dipped Superman mudstomps Thanos. Hell a regular Superman would give him a good fight if he was pissed enough.

batdude123
Maybe not completely off topic, but you did steer the conversation that way whether it was really relevant or not...

Hmm... interesting. Must have forgotten about that instance. wink

Regardless, it was still somewhat relevant as an example.

carver9
Originally posted by Darksaint
SS's combat speed isn't close to reg. Superman. 8 hours and Superman is back to PC levels again in terms of strength and speed.

Where in the hell are you all getting that superman is close to pc supes. He havent done anything to even make me think that his can hold a candle to pc supes. Has he moved a planet under his own power yet. Has he moved 100 planets under his own power like pc supes. Has he sneeze and destroyed a solar system like supes.

Supes is just a step above post crisis supes and that isnt that great since post crisis supes got killed by physical blows.

All i have seen of supes is getting cut across the chest and face by equus which would never happen to pc supes. Getting koed with a one hitter by captain marvel not once but twice. Getting owned by wonderwoman with her cracking his ribs while holding back. Scared to fight doctor polaris. Wasnt holding back against black adam, which he admitted himself, while black adam wasnt even trying to fight and couldnt even get black adam out of the city.

Supes is more powerful than before but he aint close to pc supes.

Tyrant
Where in the hell are you all getting that superman is close to pc supes. He havent done anything to even make me think that his can hold a candle to pc supes. Has he moved a planet under his own power yet. Has he moved 100 planets under his own power like pc supes. Has he sneeze and destroyed a solar system like supes.

Supes is just a step above post crisis supes and that isnt that great since post crisis supes got killed by physical blows.

All i have seen of supes is getting cut across the chest and face by equus which would never happen to pc supes. Getting koed with a one hitter by captain marvel not once but twice. Getting owned by wonderwoman with her cracking his ribs while holding back. Scared to fight doctor polaris. Wasnt holding back against black adam, which he admitted himself, while black adam wasnt even trying to fight and couldnt even get black adam out of the city.

Supes is more powerful than before but he aint close to pc supes. pWned!!21

batdude123

Superman needed the aid of wonder woman and martian manhunter to move the moon and earth. Blue superman struggled to move the moon and asked wonder woman and the martian again for help and he was stated to be the strongest version of the supermans (besided precrisis).

Yet Superman was able to move and power something that dwarfed the size of our solar system be quite a bit using strength. smile

darthgoober
Hmm... interesting. Must have forgotten about that instance. wink

Regardless, it was still somewhat relevant as an example.
Relevant...yes. Relevant to the topic at hand(Multi Eternity vs the Anti Monitor)...no. I still didn't feel the need to accuse you of being biased and start giving you shit though.

quanchi112
Of course he would, since Thor, like Drax, was an above top tier beast but wasn't ovrpowering true cosmic being's power out out the way Superman was.

Sun Dipped Superman mudstomps Thanos. Hell a regular Superman would give him a good fight if he was pissed enough. yes he was. thor with power gem was a freaking maniac and only thnaos could go toe to toe with him. thor was whipping ass and taking names. he wouldnt go down to supes in this situation. thanos took thors hits and smiled...then when he tired of it he calmly walked in the next room got his gun and imprisoned thor.

carver9

Sun Dipped Superman mudstomps Thanos. Hell a regular Superman would give him a good fight if he was pissed enough.

Read more thanos before posting. Youre basically saying that superman can hold his own against galactus, odin, tyrant, morg with wol. Youre also saying that superman can beat thor, hulk, thing, drax at the same time. Superman dont stand a chance against any being that i just named. Thanos would crush superman. Thanos and superman shouldnt even be put in the same sentence.

So Im guessing you are saying that supeman can beat thanos with heat vision and ice breath because his strength means jack in a fight against thanos. Are you also saying that superman could stalemate tyrant. Please say yes so that i can see how much of a true superman duke busser you are.

Tyrant
Read more thanos before posting. Youre basically saying that superman can hold his own against galactus, odin, tyrant, morg with wol. Youre also saying that superman can beat thor, hulk, thing, drax at the same time. Superman dont stand a chance against any being that i just named. Thanos would crush superman. Thanos and superman shouldnt even be put in the same sentence.

So Im guessing you are saying that supeman can beat thanos with heat vision and ice breath because his strength means jack in a fight against thanos. Are you also saying that superman could stalemate tyrant. Please say yes so that i can see how much of a true superman duke busser you are. PwneD1!!

Symmetric Chaos

So Im guessing you are saying that supeman can beat thanos with heat vision and ice breath because his strength means jack in a fight against thanos. Are you also saying that superman could stalemate tyrant. Please say yes so that i can see how much of a true superman duke busser you are.

You might want to learn something about Superman. Logic would also be a nice addition to your abilities.

Tyrant
You might want to learn something about Superman. Logic would also be a nice addition to your abilities. Boo erns. thumb down

carver9
Yet Superman was able to move and power something that dwarfed the size of our solar system be quite a bit using strength. smile

And sentry was able to hold the cosmic cube that is immeasurable in weight but struggled to hold up the shield carrier.

Symmetric Chaos
Goo burns. thumb up

Okay . . .

batdude123
Getting owned by wonderwoman with her cracking his ribs while holding back.

1) She didn't break his ribs.

2) She realized that if she didn't kill Maxwell Lord, he'd kill her and end up killing others. Hell, this was flat out stated in Strange Attractors.

Scared to fight doctor polaris.

Scared to fight Dr. Polaris? Where the f*ck did you pull that from? He was trying to make Neal realize that it was himself who was causing all the destruction. Lois said he could've taken him out easily, but he was instead trying to help him through his psychotic episode. Which he succeeded in.

Wasnt holding back against black adam, which he admitted himself, while black adam wasnt even trying to fight and couldnt even get black adam out of the city.

Wasn't holding back my ass. Not only was Superman looking superior in the fight, but when he decided to step up his game and end the fight, Black Adam turned his back on him.

And if this is "all" you've seen of Post Crisis Superman, then there's a reason why:

A) Nobody takes your opinion seriously.

B) You're not fit to speak about how powerful he is. smile

Rorschach

Yeah, Thing would kick Superman's ass.

panthergod
yes he was.

No, he was not., Thor did not do anything anywhere near overpowering b-13 there.

So?

That changes nothing about the fact that Sun Dipped Superman was above both of them.
of course he would, since Superman in this siatuation is more powerful than anyone he fougth there, and further has the abililty to end this fight in a pico second.

Yeah..becasue he knew that eventually Thor would surpass him.

Meanwhile, Superman wouldn't let the fight last even that long. once he ses that Thor is increasing steadily and steadily I'd see him

batdude123
Relevant...yes. Relevant to the topic at hand(Multi Eternity vs the Anti Monitor)...no. I still didn't feel the need to accuse you of being biased and start giving you shit though.

It was relevant as an example of what you guys were discussing at the time.

carver9
You might want to learn something about Superman. Logic would also be a nice addition to your abilities.

I think that you need to get off of superman nuts. If superman can beat are hold his own again all of the above, why in the hell did he get beat by zod so easily while getting his jaw cracked during the process. Now this is going to be a good one. Not using pis, why did it take the entire jla and jsa to bring down despero and superman was there, despero actually koed superman. Are you telling me that both are >>>>galactus and tyrant.

Why did superman have such a hard time against black adam and wonderwoman. Are both of them >>>galactus. Why in the hell did batman with the black crystal put a beating on superman with superman admitting that batman has the ability to kill him with the crystal. Do you think that batman could have pulled the same feat with galactus. This is just a sample. I can go all day just to show how idiot people are to believe that superman holds a candle to thanos and would even put up a fight against galactus.

carver9
Originally posted by Rorschach
Yeah, Thing would kick Superman's ass.

Read what i posted. Thing was teamed up with thor, etc... We all know that superman would thrash thing.

Tyrant
And sentry was able to hold the cosmic cube that is immeasurable in weight but struggled to hold up the shield carrier. pwNed!!!1

darthgoober
It was relevant as an example of what you guys were discussing at the time.
Actually we were discussing Pre Crisis DC, and both of us had already specified that nothing either of us were saying had anything to do with DC's cosmic layout Post Crisis. That's why Mr. M's quote said...

Originally posted by Mr Master
Bats, I did point out I was referring to COIE smile

By the same token, you guys where discussing whether or not a sundipped Supes would be stronger than Thanos. I agreed that he would, but felt the need to point out that it wasn't beyond Thanos's power to hit that level as well. Directly relevant, no. But in a round about sorta way, sure.

Tyrant
I think that you need to get off of superman nuts. If superman can beat are hold his own again all of the above, why in the hell did he get beat by zod so easily while getting his jaw cracked during the process. Now this is going to be a good one. Not using pis, why did it take the entire jla and jsa to bring down despero and superman was there, despero actually koed superman. Are you telling me that both are >>>>galactus and tyrant.

Why did superman have such a hard time against black adam and wonderwoman. Are both of them >>>galactus. Why in the hell did batman with the black crystal put a beating on superman with superman admitting that batman has the ability to kill him with the crystal. Do you think that batman could have pulled the same feat with galactus. This is just a sample. I can go all day just to show how idiot people are to believe that superman holds a candle to thanos and would even put up a fight against galactus. PwNeD!!112

Symmetric Chaos

Why did superman have such a hard time against black adam and wonderwoman. Are both of them >>>galactus. This is just a sample. I can go all day just to show how idiot people are to believe that superman holds a candle to thanos and would even put up a fight against galactus.

That's not him sundipped.

You're using ABC logic.

Superman has oneshotted Despero.

Superman has fought the entire JLA on his own.

Why in the hell did batman with the black crystal put a beating on superman with superman admitting that batman has the ability to kill him with the crystal. Do you think that batman could have pulled the same feat with galactus.

Hmm . . . Batman is fighting a Herald level character and he brings a mysterious black crystal with him. I guess there's no way that crystal could be leveling the playing field by effecting his opponent.

Tyrant
Read what i posted. Thing was teamed up with thor, etc... We all know that superman would thrash thing. pwn3D!III1

Rorschach
Read what i posted. Thing was teamed up with thor, etc... We all know that superman would thrash thing.

Get off Superman's nuts. Thing would kick his ass.

carver9
1) She didn't break his ribs.

2) She realized that if she didn't kill Maxwell Lord, he'd kill her and end up killing others. Hell, this was flat out stated in Strange Attractors.

Scared to fight Dr. Polaris? Where the f*ck did you pull that from? He was trying to make Neal realize that it was himself who was causing all the destruction. Lois said he could've taken him out easily, but he was instead trying to help him through his psychotic episode. Which he succeeded in.

Wasn't holding back my ass. Not only was Superman looking superior in the fight, but when he decided to step up his game and end the fight, Black Adam turned his back on him.

And if this is "all" you've seen of Post Crisis Superman, then there's a reason why:

A) Nobody takes your opinion seriously.

B) You're not fit to speak about how powerful he is. smile

1. Im not going to insult you, im just going to correct you. She broke superman ribs and ill be back with the scans.

2. I guess you never read the jla book where they fought doctor poloris and superman himself admitted that if he or the other heros tried to fight doctor poloris straight up that they would lose because he can affect the iron in their blood.

3. Im going to get the scan for this also but superman said that he usually hold back when hes fighting someone but he knows that he can go all out on ba because he can take it.

And you dont have to take my post seriously. Im just on here debating just like you are. I have no problem with what you right and you have your opinion. I enjoy debating with or against anyone on the forum because isnt that the point. cool

panthergod
Read more thanos before posting.

I've read plenty, son.

Normally? no.

Sun Dipped?

He already withstood and overpowered the a Braniac-13(a cosmic level being to begin with) who was empowered by a Galactus level being's power.

He was certainly at least Tyrant level there, I'd say.

Sun Dipped Superman in OWAW is proven to be on par with true cosmics in power level. Just because it is Superman doesn't mean that you can ignore what he did because you don't like how powerful he was

Sun Dipped?

Easily.

And if you claim that this is an 'outlandish' claim, then you know nothing about the power Superman displayed while MASSIVELY increased in power.

Of course they would, since at his best Superman can hold his own against Thanos before going down--without a Sun Dip.

Not really, since his strength is sufficient to mudstomp Thanos while he is Sun Dipped.

Dude overpowered a Planet propelled at vast FTL speeds by a Near-Galactus level being.

Sure, I could see that, actually.

But then, only an ignorant Marvel-biased fool would believe that a Superman powered up( which, of course means that is is not the regular Superman's power level he is FAR MORE POWERFUL than he is normally) to the point where he overpowered the power out put of a Galaxy-destroying Galactus analogue would still be inferior to Thanos.

Tyrant
Are you talking about Imperiex?

1. Im not going to insult you, im just going to correct you. She broke superman ribs and ill be back with the scans.

2. I guess you never read the jla book where they fought doctor poloris and superman himself admitted that if he or the other heros tried to fight doctor poloris straight up that they would lose because he can affect the iron in their blood.

3. Im going to get the scan for this also but superman said that he usually hold back when hes fighting someone but he knows that he can go all out on ba because he can take it.

And you dont have to take my post seriously. Im just on here debating just like you are. I have no problem with what you right and you have your opinion. I enjoy debating with or against anyone on the forum because isnt that the point. cool pwn3d!!15

carver9
Originally posted by Rorschach
Get off Superman's nuts. Thing would kick his ass.

laughing

As long as you know the truth.

panthergod
PwneD1!!

*looks at avatar*

Well.. at least you admit to being a pink ribbbon wearing cheerleader.

I appreciate your honesty.

Tell me.. have you met nvrbeenarealman?

Something tells me you two would hit it off just great.

carver9
That's not him sundipped.

You're using ABC logic.

Superman has oneshotted Despero.

Superman has fought the entire JLA on his own.

Hmm . . . Batman is fighting a Herald level character and he brings a mysterious black crystal with him. I guess there's no way that crystal could be leveling the playing field by effecting his opponent.

Well wonderwoman fought the jla and she was blind folded (during the time she put poison in her eyes) and she won. Does that mean that she can beat thanos or give galactus a fight.

panthergod

Why did superman have such a hard time against black adam and wonderwoman. Are both of them >>>galactus. Why in the hell did batman with the black crystal put a beating on superman with superman admitting that batman has the ability to kill him with the crystal. Do you think that batman could have pulled the same feat with galactus. This is just a sample. I can go all day just to show how idiot people are to believe that superman holds a candle to thanos and would even put up a fight against galactus.

none of this shit is relvant, idiot.

This is a SUN DIPPED Superman.

That means he is FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR more powerful than he is normally.

You'd know that if you're weren;t so goddamned ignorant.

brining up any other Superman than the one that appeared at the very end of OWAW proves that you know NOTHING of what is being reffered to here.

This is not normal Superman in this thread. at all.

Sun Dipped Superman is basically Superman Prime Jr.

Stop brining up irrelevant crap.

batdude123
And sentry was able to hold the cosmic cube that is immeasurable in weight but struggled to hold up the shield carrier.

Immeasurable in weight? Where'd you get that from? That feat is the definition of ambiguity.

On a side note, Superman and WW supported the weight of the Spectre's body which is Eternity itself. smile

Tyrant
*looks at avatar*

Well.. at least you admit to being a pink ribbbon wearing cheerleader.

I appreciate your honesty.

Tell me.. have you met nvrbeenarealman?

Something tells me you two would hit it off just great. Oh please, there's at least 30 people wearing this thing, and it's because of breast cancer you ignorant dumbshit.

I have, and I don't like him. I fail to see how that even equates.

Yes, because I'm a flaming homo... roll eyes (sarcastic)

What the hell are you basing this off of anyway? Really, this "post", as you call it, is a waste of space, and really, a stupid lash out.

Anyway, since it's obvious you aren't the brightest on the block, I'm going to keep doing it.

Well wonderwoman fought the jla and she was blind folded (during the time she put poison in her eyes) and she won. Does that mean that she can beat thanos or give galactus a fight. Pwn3d!!!1

starking
Oh please, there's at least 30 people wearing this thing, and it's because of breast cancer you ignorant dumbass.

I have, and I don't like him. I fail to see how that even equates.

Yes, because I'm a flaming homo... roll eyes (sarcastic)

What the hell are you basing this off of anyway? Really, this "post", as you call it, is a waste of space, and really, a dumb lash out.

Anyway, since it's obvious you aren't the brightest on the block, I'm going to keep doing it.

Pwn3d!!!1 I'm going give a thumb up for being honest, exposing Panthergod for the lousy creep he his, and being sincere to the less fortunate, in this case, the one who suffers from breast cancer. Btw, she has my support, as well.

draxx_tOfU
for the featwhores...

featwise, sundipped Supes >>> WM Thor with PG...

bbbut no ways, wm thorz wit za PG has onlys lyk (counts hand) apperences!!11!!

at best, WM Thor w/ PG fought Thanos...

whoopdeedo!

question is, which was influencing Thor more, Warrior Madness or the PG?

bottomline, WM Thor never showed the ability to tap the PG to its full extent plus the fact that you should have a certain mental capacity to realize or tap into its infinite supply of power...

depending on who wields it, an infinity gem does not make someone unbeatable/invincible ala Squall on Hero...

ie, Gamora should be able to own anyone with the TG...

ie, Classic Drax sans gem >> Drax with PG etc etc...

hence, why (normal) Thor with PG would be a much more dangerous enemy than WM Thor w/ PG IMO...

Sundipped Supes ftw unless warrior madness Thor turns into warrior "genius" Thor and taps into the boundless energy of the gem...

batdude123

And you dont have to take my post seriously. Im just on here debating just like you are. I have no problem with what you right and you have your opinion. I enjoy debating with or against anyone on the forum because isnt that the point. cool

No, she didn't crack his ribs at all. There was nothing to indicate it, other than him holding his side, which doesn't prove anything.

Actually, I have Terror Incognita. At that point, Dr. Polaris absorbed the entirety of the south pole, and was basically a walking singularity. He was enormously powered up in their fight with him. wink

He basically meant that Black Adam can take his punishment without dying. At the end of their tussle, he went into 5th gear, and was going to end the fight with one blow, but Teth backed down.

Dammit, I don't want you to be nice about it. sad

Nikkolas
There was never a normal Thor with the PG as far as I know. So, no feats to go by and thus, pointless.

Tyrant
There was never a normal Thor with the PG as far as I know. So, no feats to go by and thus, pointless. Thanks.

I knew Blood and Thunder was just a figment of my imagination.

draxx_tOfU
There was never a normal Thor with the PG as far as I know. So, no feats to go by and thus, pointless.

it was meant as an example with an "IMO"...

and since you mentioned feats, then Sundipped Supes >> WM Thor w/ PG...

carver9
Tyrant ignore any insult you see on the forum because its plenty of people that do a lot of that on here. They take this serious not knowing that it is only for fun. I think some of them actually get paid for being on here, thats the way it seems to me with all of the critisism i see on here.

Back to the fight. Warrior madness thor wins and not hard either. Superman prime would win against this thor though.

Superman or sundipped superman havent showed me anything that would put him even above surfer or superboy prime. I admit that sundip superman would have surfer in the strength department and thats about it. Power wise surfer still outshines superman. Silver surfer absorbes entire suns whereas superman lay in the sun absorbing a small portion of the energy.

panthergod
Oh please, there's at least 30 people wearing this thing, and it's because of breast cancer you ignorant dumbshit.
old news, fruity loops, I was reffering to your feminine qualities.

Hey, whatever you want to cal yourself.

Your honesty is refreshing, though.

Almost and stupid as your irrelvant opinion.

Have fun sashaying with your frilly pink on, loser.

Tyrant
Tyrant ignore any insult you see on the forum because its plenty of people that do a lot of that on here. They take this serious not knowing that it is only for fun. I think some of them actually get paid for being on here, thats the way it seems to me with all of the critisism i see on here.

Back to the fight. Warrior madness thor wins and not hard either. Superman prime would win against this thor though.

Superman or sundipped superman havent showed me anything that would put him even above surfer or superboy prime. I admit that sundip superman would have surfer in the strength department and thats about it. Power wise surfer still outshines superman. Silver surfer absorbes entire suns whereas superman lay in the sun absorbing a small portion of the energy. PwN3d!!1

And thanks, I'm not too sure about this whole forum deal. A lot of people are being jerks just because I'm the "n00b" as they put it.
I'm trying to show them that I know some stuff, but they just keep being dickheads about everything.

panthergod

lol.

You are a fool.

Sundipped Superman overpowered the exersions of a near Galactus level being.

Surfer is above that?

lmao.

What a retard.

Yellow Sunlight is hypermetabolized by Superman. somehow he gains more power internally than what he absorbs. We;ve seen him at NORMAL powerlevels absorb enough power to destroy half a galaxy.

Surfer is not more powerful than a normal Superman, and Sundipped Superman dwarfs him.

carver9
No, she didn't crack his ribs at all. There was nothing to indicate it, other than him holding his side, which doesn't prove anything.

Actually, I have Terror Incognita. At that point, Dr. Polaris absorbed the entirety of the south pole, and was basically a walking singularity. He was enormously powered up in their fight with him. wink

He basically meant that Black Adam can take his punishment without dying. At the end of their tussle, he went into 5th gear, and was going to end the fight with one blow, but Teth backed down.

Dammit, I don't want you to be nice about it. sad

Youre a funny guy. So you want me to insult you and come back hard. Naaah, just having fun and i havent been on here debating against you all in a while, kind of missed it.

I dont have a problem with anything that you say. I actually laugh at it because sometimes its funny as hell and it wakes me up.

By the way youre right about the wonderwoman fight. I read the comic again and it never said that she broke his ribs, it just showed him holding his ribs. I guess i read to much in the book.

It still happened with the doctor poloris feat and superman admitted himself that doctor poloris had the power to beat them by affecting his blood (and this is going to be a good sentence that im about to write) and during that time (the power up) doctor poloris was almost equal to magneto and he had the power to beat the entire jla. stick out tongue

I hope you dont think that superman is a car. He dont have levels. Its just a saying that he use. He was going all out but black adam never wanted to fight. Superman might could have defeat black adam but that defeat would have meaned nothing since black adam wasnt trying to fight.

And you dont have to be nice about it. laughing

carver9

Have fun sashaying with your frilly pink on, loser.

Youre a idiot that needs to be banned. How old are you 12. This is a debate, so do it and stop insulting people. If you dont like what people post, move on to the next one. I do it, i just started on yours. Youre my 1st ignore of the night. You should be proud.

Tyrant
old news, fruity loops, I was reffering to your feminine qualities. So, me wearing a pink avatar for breast cancer means I'm feminine?

What are you, a closet homo? Seriously, if you can't wear a pink avy for an honorable cause, then what can you do?

You're probably also one of those guys that laughs at people with cancer, you sick f*ck.

Your honesty is refreshing, though. Sarcasm is usually lost in idiots anyway.

Also, I'm not too sure what "cal" is supposed to mean...

Almost and stupid as your irrelvant opinion. My opinion?
You jumped on my cock, just because I was joking around, and posted the same thing spelled differently about 10 times.

Hell, your insults aren't up to speed either.
Might as well bring things down to your feeble level.

Almost as stupid as... YOUR FACE!!!1

Have fun sashaying with your frilly pink on, loser. I will.
Have fun spending the rest of your days masturbating because you're too in denial to sport pink.

Also, loser?
Damn, I guess sporting hot pink makes me a loser. Damn. I got to cut my wrists because a douche bag on teh webbernet thinks wittle ol me be a woser.

Take that dildo out of your ass, and actually analyze a situation before you start shoving weak ass insults down people's throats.

Anyway, since you're scared of a color, you might need to spend some time in psychology before you come back on the forum.
I heard they can fix that.

carver9
lol.

You are a fool.

Sundipped Superman overpowered the exersions of a near Galactus level being.

Surfer is above that?

lmao.

What a retard.

Yellow Sunlight is hypermetabolized by Superman. somehow he gains more power internally than what he absorbs. We;ve seen him at NORMAL powerlevels absorb enough power to destroy half a galaxy.

Surfer is not more powerful than a normal Superman, and Sundipped Superman dwarfs him.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

He said that silver surfer isnt more powerful than supes. Oh my goodness. Let me help you. I dont think that you know much about surfer. I have a question, do you think that superman wields more power than thor with his hammer. I have so much confidence in my answer that im going to say that thor is more versatile than the entire jla, minus green lantern. Silver surfer versatility>>thor versatility.

Just to help you out, heres a small portion of silver surfer powers.

Powers and Abilities
Powers

Wielder of the Power CosmicGodlike Strength: The Surfer possesses tremendous physical strength, the exact limits of which are unknown. The Silver Surfer can augment the strength of his cosmic energy-powered body to a degree that rivals the Hulk's formidable rage-enhanced strength. Hence the Silver Surfer can endow himself with "Class 100" strength, enabling him to lift (press) in excess of 100 tons.

Invulnerability: The Silver Surfer's silvery "skin" was designed to easily withstand the rigors of deep-space travel, and thus far, it has proven to be virtually indestructible. In fact, his entire body was made highly resistant to injury and he is thus almost invulnerable to most types of physical harm. The Silver Surfer can withstand the crushing pressures of a black hole and can easily withstand great extremes in temperature. He is not bothered by the friction associated with atmospheric re-entry, and has withstood plunges into stars and even supernovae. He also routinely weathers the stresses associated with high-speed travel through space and hyperspace. His body is sustained by cosmic energy, and thus the Surfer has no need for air, food, or water. His brain, however, still occasionally requires sleep, although not nearly as often as humans do.

Godlike Stamina: The Surfer's highly enhanced musculature generates virtually no fatigue toxins, granting him nearly inexhaustible physical stamina. However, his does require sleep on occasion, due to his brain's biological need to dream.

The Power Cosmic: The Silver Surfer possesses the Power Cosmic which was granted to him by Galactus. He has the ability to absorb and tap ambient cosmic energy into his body at will, and expel those energies violently, or in more subtle ways. He can channel beams of energy through his hands with sufficient destructive force to destroy a planet, or wield the energies with such finesse as to restructure the molecules of the natural dyes within a plant to change its color. The Surfer can rearrange matter to create other configurations and can even transmute elements. (such as turning a steel napkin holder into solid gold or tons of rock into harmless gas) Other uses of the Power Cosmic have included the ability to phase through objects, accelerate the evolution of lifeforms (even on a planet wide scale), see the past by peeling back the layers of time, time travel, trans dimensional travel, the manipulation/absorption and discharge of any form of energy or radiation, and granting limited cosmic powers to others. The Silver Surfer also posses the ability to negate or suppress the powers of the other mutants/beings making them Temporarily (Potentially Permanently) out of use to them.

Hyperspace Travel: By exceeding 99% of the speed of light (186,000 miles per second), the Silver Surfer can shift himself into hyperspace, a dimension in which velocity is not limited by the speed of light.
Interdimensional Teleportation: The Surfer can also compress his own bodily matter so as to shift himself into a so-called microverse. The Distances Which he can teleport is almost limitless.
Total Control: The Silver Surfer has Full mental and physical control over his power cosmic, which is why it cannot be taken down by siphoning mutants.

An occurrence had taken place where the Living tribunal had shown a vision a how Zen-La once was, enraged by this The Silver Surfer had granted upon himself almost to a "godlike" state which had given him infinite power cosmic. Before the Surfer could do anything the Living tribunal had gone. However Galactus remained in a state of confusion as he did not know at the time who could possibly have power greater than his own. The fact that the Silver Surfer has potential to be much more powerful than Galactus still requires more evidence.

Essentially, the Power Cosmic gives the Surfer mastery over the four fundamental forces of the universe:

Electro-magnetism
Gravitikinesis: Manipulation of Gravity
Ability to store and discharge nuclear force (Strong/Weak Force).
Cosmic Senses: The Silver Surfer has certain cosmic-energy enhanced perceptions which enable him through concentration to become aware of the patterns of energy anywhere in the world. These abilities allow him far-ranging vision (in space he can see people clearly over a light year away), the ability to see sub-atomic particles, superhuman hearing, the ability to detect fields, traces, and concentrations of energy and discern their natures.

Cosmic Healing: He also has an affinity for the life-energies of living beings, and can use his cosmic energies to boost the natural healing powers of a wounded individual, even if they are near-death. He cannot, however, raise the dead.

Cosmic Self-Sustenance: the Silver Surfer does not need to eat or breathe since he absorbs life-maintaining cosmic energy directly through his skin. Although his body does not require sleep, his mind still does in order to give it an opportunity to dream.

Abilities
As Norrin Radd, the Surfer was a scientist, a dreamer, and something of a philosopher, skills which he sometimes finds quite useful. The Surfer, however, is only an average hand-to-hand combatant, depending almost entirely upon his cosmic powers in battle.

carver9
you all have a good night. have to wake up early. Will see you 2morrow.

Endless Mike
Hmm

starking

Have fun sashaying with your frilly pink on, loser. http://www.fstdt.com/funnyimages/uploads/403.jpg

batdude123
It still happened with the doctor poloris feat and superman admitted himself that doctor poloris had the power to beat them by affecting his blood (and this is going to be a good sentence that im about to write) and during that time (the power up) doctor poloris was almost equal to magneto and he had the power to beat the entire jla. stick out tongue

At that point, he was >> Magneto. Wherever he moved the entire axis of the globe shifted alongside him. He literally "WAS" the south pole itself. Regardless, Superman didn't say Dr. Polaris could effect all of their blood. He said that each of them had their own source of trace metal on them. Which, is actually bullshit, because he had to combat Superman by tossing scrap metal at him (LOL), and nothing on Wally could be polarized. So, if Flash (or Superman) wanted to, he could've speedblitzed the shit out of Neal without a second's thought. Wally even admitted he was only going mach 1 during that fight. We all know he can go MUCH, MUCH faster than that.

Nevertheless, Dr. P ended up being owned by Plastic Man. If Superman, or various other members of the Justice League were written at their normal uber levels, Dr. Polaris would've been nothing more than a minor annoyance. Trust me, I'm a fan of both Dr. Polaris AND Magneto.

I hope you dont think that superman is a car. He dont have levels. Its just a saying that he use. He was going all out but black adam never wanted to fight. Superman might could have defeat black adam but that defeat would have meaned nothing since black adam wasnt trying to fight.

I used "fifth gear" as a metaphor. He holds himself back in fighting scenarios, and only rarely do you see him "cut loose" so to speak and show his true power.

In actuality, Superman didn't want to fight either. However, Dr. Psycho mind controlled Black Adam to strike Superman in the face, which was the deal breaker that started their tussle. From there, Superman and Teth exchanged a few blows, and then Superman decided to step up his game and end it.

At NO point during their match did Superman intend to really let Teth have it until the very end, but BA turned his back.

long pig
Sure, the power gem is infinite, but the weilder isn't unless he's trained to use it. He can tap into it, but just like last time, it really didn't do much for him. Made him a bit stronger....immune to magic or whatever. Actually, WM Thor with the Gem wasn't very impressive at all.

Superman could at least stalemate him for a while if not beat him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by long pig
Sure, the power gem is infinite, but the weilder isn't unless he's trained to use it. He can tap into it, but just like last time, it really didn't do much for him. Made him a bit stronger....immune to magic or whatever. Actually, WM Thor with the Gem wasn't very impressive at all.

Superman could at least stalemate him for a while if not beat him. superman would get his ass kicked by wmpg thor. thor wins this all day eevryday. supes hangs in there but eventually has to submit.

Wally West
Originally posted by long pig

Superman could at least stalemate him for a while if not beat him. I'd say knocking out Warlock and Strange by tapping into the gem is quite impressive, and he would have eventually overcome Thanos. We didn't see his limits, he could very well be able to tap into the gem fully and his strength would be beyond any version of Superman.

Captain REX
Play nice with the other boys and girls, panthergod.

Juntai
Superman.

quanchi112
I'd say knocking out Warlock and Strange by tapping into the gem is quite impressive, and he would have eventually overcome Thanos. We didn't see his limits, he could very well be able to tap into the gem fully and his strength would be beyond any version of Superman. yes thor with the power gem could easily outlast a sundipped supes. its not even really a fair fight. thor with power gem was a monster.

Artemis1860
What did Thor with the power gem really do? He held his own against Thanos for a bit, but even then just lost.

The big feats were done beforehand, like beating Beta Ray Bill and when he was weakened, was able to hold off the Infinity Watch, a group with 2 guys that are easily as strong as Thor is (Maxim and Drax)

Not quite sure about this match though. OWAW sucked balls, so I'd rather not read it.

quanchi112
with the power gem though u couldnt really ko thor. with that gem backing him up, hed just beat supes down. sooner or later.

masterbruce
Superman with 8 hr sundip would be just UNFAIR. He would murder Thor, and just for fun rip apart Asgard and all its denizens as well.

Anyone who thinks Thor with Power Gem even has a chance versus Sundipped Supes does not know comics.

quanchi112
Originally posted by masterbruce
Superman with 8 hr sundip would be just UNFAIR. He would murder Thor, and just for fun rip apart Asgard and all its denizens as well.

Anyone who thinks Thor with Power Gem even has a chance versus Sundipped Supes does not know comics. do u know the kinds of forces that had to take thor down with the power gem. he was a maniac. he would own supes with a suntan. wink

Avalonofthewind
Superman.

Sundipped Supes surprised even an entropy powered Brainiac 13 with his power and durability.

Thor with the power gem had problems with normal Thanos.

In theory..the power gem should be the ultimate weapon, however in comics and on panel...it has unfortunately not been the case.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman.

Sundipped Supes surprised even an entropy powered Brainiac 13 with his power and durability.

In theory..the power gem should be the ultimate weapon, however in comics and on panel...it has unfortunately not been the case.
Which all equates to the possibility of supes winning in fact more so than Thor winning which then makes the first page of this thread very laughable.

G-Mafia
The threadstarter specified an 8 hour sundip for Superman. With that amount of power Superman annihilates Thor. yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman.

I made this point earlier. I said if the power gem truly gave someone infinite power, why would Thanos need the Ig when He would get infinite durability, infinite Tp, transmutation, power for his tech and more.

llagrok
I'd say knocking out Warlock and Strange by tapping into the gem is quite impressive, and he would have eventually overcome Thanos. We didn't see his limits, he could very well be able to tap into the gem fully and his strength would be beyond any version of Superman.

Agreed.

Thanos' match ended prematurely, Thanos decided to trap him instead. Even when trapped Thor was constantly fighting back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I made this point earlier. I said if the power gem truly gave someone infinite power, why would Thanos need the Ig when He would get infinite durability, infinite Tp, transmutation, power for his tech and more. sundipped supes eventually depowers down while thor with power gem never depowers down. simple as that thor wins. Happy Dance

Symmetric Chaos
sundipped supes eventually depowers down while thor with power gem neevr depwoers down. simple as that thor wins. Happy Dance

Superman won't let the fight last that long though erm

quanchi112
Superman won't let the fight last that long though erm superman doesnt have one of thanos's guns supes would get murdered. thor can take his best shot and give it right back. sorry this thor was crazy powerful.

Symmetric Chaos
superman doesnt have one of thanos's guns supes would get murdered. thor can take his best shot and give it right back. sorry this thor was crazy powerful.

He's completely outclassed in speed and intelligence. Durability and strength are equal at beat.

quanchi112
He's completely outclassed in speed and intelligence. Durability and strength are equal at beat. thor went toe to toe with supes in jla avengers crossover. superman had a slight edge. this thor is nuts and has the power gem. there is no way supes take a victory out of then, well there is one way. thanos lets him borrow his gun. wink

Wally West
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I made this point earlier. I said if the power gem truly gave someone infinite power, why would Thanos need the Ig when He would get infinite durability, infinite Tp, transmutation, power for his tech and more.
Because the IG would grant him a host of other powers he doesn't have involving Time, Space, Reality, Soul and Mind. And with the power gem he'd get all those abilities to an infinite degree.

Superboy Prime
thor went toe to toe with supes in jla avengers crossover. superman had a slight edge. this thor is nuts and has the power gem. there is no way supes take a victory out of then, well there is one way. thanos lets him borrow his gun. wink

That all gets trown out of the window because Warrior Madness Thor with Power Gem is not fighting regular Supes.

quanchi112
Because the IG would grant him a host of other powers he doesn't have involving Time, Space, Reality, Soul and Mind. And with the power gem he'd get all those abilities to an infinite degree. cosigned.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>