Jurassic Park 4.... CONFIRMED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
Well, I was watching something called Spielberg on spielberg and it said all the movies he was working on, (the Fourth Indianna Jones, Jurassic Park 4... etc)
No info on it, except for that it won't be out this year, sad
But at least we get made by Spielberg, and hopefully the Rex will return and kick the Spinos lame ass. big grin

exanda kane
It has been confirmed for a while now. I believe the director of Jurassic Park 3 was approached but didn't want to helm it. But enough of sounding like a smart-arse.

I don't know whether Jurassic Park 4 is neccessary. It would be nice to see the franchise end on a high note, but could be horrible if the film was poo.

Smasandian
I thought Spielberg is going to direct it, but after looking at IMDB and seeing that he has Indiana Jones 4, Lincoln, and Interstellar also, I guess not.

It would be kinda of cool if he did direct it.

allofyousuckkk
It would be kinda cool if they stopped making this trash.

Tyranno-Chris
He will direct, the dude on Spielberg on Spielberg directed it. Maybe we'll see a REAL fight between the Spino and the Rex. Her's how it will go down,
T-Rex roars in Spiny's face, Spiny gets the shit scared out of him and runs away. T-Rex laughs. the end big grin

Ultimate Hulk43
Nah, it was recently found out that the Spinosaurus isn't as much of a pussy as everyone thought. It was found out to be pretty strong & a bit more vicious than scientists originally thought but in the end, the T-REX is still the strongest. As for Jurassic Park 4, I'm certainly looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be longer than JP3 with more scenes of humans shitting themselves & running from dinosaurs. I would also like........THE RETURN OF JEFF GOLDBLUM!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Nah, it was recently found out that the Spinosaurus isn't as much of a pussy as everyone thought. It was found out to be pretty strong & a bit more vicious than scientists originally thought but in the end, the T-REX is still the strongest. As for Jurassic Park 4, I'm certainly looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be longer than JP3 with more scenes of humans shitting themselves & running from dinosaurs. I would also like........THE RETURN OF JEFF GOLDBLUM! T-Rex sucks. no expression

Ultimate Hulk43
No way! You're a doody head!

dave_kodak
"Ew, ... Ew."

Mairuzu
dude....raptors for teh win!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Mairuzu
dude....raptors for teh win! Raptors were like two feet tall there, big guy.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Raptors were like two feet tall there, big guy.

and your point?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Mairuzu
and your point? They'd get stomped on. whistle

Ultimate Hulk43
Just like at the end of Jurassic Park 1.

Tyranno-Chris
Yep. smile

ragesRemorse
I thought this was planned after the third.

Many people look at this franchise as a joke anymore. I can understand this stand, but i enjoyed the third movie. I thought it made up for the travesty that was the lost world. Personally im always ready for a god dinosaur movie.

Tex
Part one was summer time popcorn fodder, two was completely unimaginative and three was laughably bad.

...and still I'll Netflix four. stick out tongue

Faith27
Can't wait to watch Jurassic Park 4...So excited to this movie...

DarthLazious
So what more could they with the movies?

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I thought this was planned after the third.

Many people look at this franchise as a joke anymore. I can understand this stand, but i enjoyed the third movie. I thought it made up for the travesty that was the lost world. Personally im always ready for a god dinosaur movie.

Yeah, three was more enjoyable than two but with four I expect to see a lot more T-Rex & Spinosaurus.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Four should be great.

Ultimate Hulk43
I want a rematch between the Spinosaurus & T-Rex.

Ultimate Hulk43
Now that I think about it the only thing that sucked about JP3 was the lack of T-Rex. We only saw one that got killed by the Spinosaurus.

Quiero Mota
The reason part 3 sucked is because Michael Crichton had nothing to do with it. If 4 is not gonna be based on any of his novels, and is the result of a film writer, then it's going to be horrible as well. I'm not even gonna see it, ey.

Ultimate Hulk43
If there is more T-Rex I'll be happy. I love Spinosaurus but I want a rematch between the two with the T-Rex kicking the Spinosaurus' ass.

Tyranno-Chris
That guy that made JP3 ruined it for himself, no more sequals for him.

Ultimate Hulk43
As long as the dinosaurs get even more screen time in JP4, I'll be happy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.