Jurassic Park 4.... CONFIRMED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
Well, I was watching something called Spielberg on spielberg and it said all the movies he was working on, (the Fourth Indianna Jones, Jurassic Park 4... etc)
No info on it, except for that it won't be out this year,
But at least we get made by Spielberg, and hopefully the Rex will return and kick the Spinos lame ass.

Ultimate Hulk43
Wasn't Jurassic Park 4 already confirmed way last year numerous times?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Does anyone know who the cast is going to be?

Ultimate Hulk43
I don't think anyone has been confirmed to actuall be in the cast but I think they were trying to get Sam Neil to come back.

pizzaman265
nice.. i love the other ones

DARKLORDCAEDUS
As this will be the last one it should be a great grand thrill ride.

Ultimate Hulk43
If anything, this one should be scary & full of suspense like the first Jurassic Park film.

pizzaman265
yea

J_M
I hope they don't put any young children this time to be eaten/chased by raptors.

in fact, the whole running from the dinosaurs routine is getting a bit boring. The should add a new scope the the movie. I don't know what. But it should be different.

TriCo
Originally posted by J_M
I hope they don't put any young children this time to be eaten/chased by raptors.

in fact, the whole running from the dinosaurs routine is getting a bit boring. The should add a new scope the the movie. I don't know what. But it should be different.

yes i agree with you.. if this new Jurassic park movie will come up wit the same plot as its previous movie, it will be a lousy one i think.. But if Spielberg will be the director again, then i guess it will be different.. Gonna wait for this one.. smile

D-Wag
The movie was confirmed 2 years ago. Old news

Ultimate Hulk43
3 words:

MORE. DINOSAUR. FIGHTING

LoneUnknown
Yea, I hope they don't put another kid in it who is extremely smart for his/her age (like in the last JP or JP 2) because that type of kid in any movie annoys me, War of the Worlds anyone? I hope they get Sam Neil to star and it's good that Speilberg is directing. I would also like to see Ian Malcolm return, but leave his kid at home for God sake.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm sure Sam Neil will return. Hopefully Jeff Goldblum will return as well/

steverules
Jurrasic park 3 sucked...but 1 and 2 were good big grin

Prince Nauj
Yay dinasours kick ass

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I'm sure Sam Neil will return. Hopefully Jeff Goldblum will return as well/

Both are supposed to return

Ultimate Hulk43
Sweeeeetttt.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by steverules
Jurrasic park 3 sucked...but 1 and 2 were good big grin

Blasphemy! evil face

Three didn't suck.

steverules
yes it did...t-rex got it's ass kicked by the spinosaurus...Sam Neil digging around in dino poop and getting his ass saved by a kid when the little green Dinosaurs came out

Ultimate Hulk43
I don't think it sucked so I'm standing by my statement.

Tyranno-Chris
I hated JP3, worse of the series.

Ultimate Hulk43
I love that movie & I'd have to say JP1 was the best of the series for the simple fact that when I first saw it, it scared the hell out of me, especially since it happened at night. I love when dinosaur movies take place at night & it rains, makes the movie better in my opinion.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
There is going to be dinos carrying weapons in part four.

Ultimate Hulk43
I seriously doubt that.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by steverules
yes it did...t-rex got it's ass kicked by the spinosaurus...Sam Neil digging around in dino poop and getting his ass saved by a kid when the little green Dinosaurs came out A Spinosaurus is ten feet longer than a T Rex and is heavier, of course T Rex lost.

Ultimate Hulk43
Scientists have even stepped in to state that a T-Rex would win in real life & although recent discoveries have proven a Spinosaurus was somewhat large, it's still not larger than a T-Rex. The director of JP3 just wanted to make the Spinosaurus seem bigger & badder than he truly is.

Violent2Dope
Spinosaurus is about 50-60 feet long, 20 feet tall, and almost 10 tons.

T Rex is about 43 feet long, and was about 8 tons.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, in the movie, not in real life.

Violent2Dope
Yeah, in the movie, not in real life. Yes in real life. T Rex is only number 3 in the largest carnivore dinosaur list.

http://www.livescience.com/animals/060301_big_carnivores.html

Ultimate Hulk43
Even so, the T-Rex is still stronger & one bite from a T-Rex would've been enough to finish off a Spinosaurus.

Violent2Dope
Even so, the T-Rex is still stronger & one bite from a T-Rex would've been enough to finish off a Spinosaurus. And can you give proof of that claim? The Spinosaurus is larger and bigger,has usable arms, and a bigger mouth.

Ultimate Hulk43
No, it has a LONGER mouth, not a wider one. And scientists have claimed this so it's true. I'd listen to a scientist over you any-day. And btw, the T-Rex had the STRONGEST jaws of any dinosaur to ever live. I've heard that fact in EVERY documentary I've watched where a T-Rex was the main dinosaur featured or one of the main dinosaurs featured.

Violent2Dope
No, it has a LONGER mouth, not a wider one. And scientists have claimed this so it's true. I'd listen to a scientist over you any-day. And btw, the T-Rex had the STRONGEST jaws of any dinosaur to ever live. I've heard that fact in EVERY documentary I've watched where a T-Rex was the main dinosaur featured or one of the main dinosaurs featured. Look man, all I want is a link showing a scientist saying that and I'll concede.

Ultimate Hulk43
I can't seem to find the link, it's been removed from the site. If I find it again it will be posted here. Either way, all facts point to a T-Rex having the strongest jaws of any dinosaur to ever live which is why if a T-Rex gets even one bite in on a Spinosaurus it'd be dead from the deadly bite.

Violent2Dope
I can't seem to find the link, it's been removed from the site. If I find it again it will be posted here. Either way, all facts point to a T-Rex having the strongest jaws of any dinosaur to ever live which is why if a T-Rex gets even one bite in on a Spinosaurus it'd be dead from the deadly bite. Bite strength is not everything. Spino has more tools with which to kill Rex.

Ultimate Hulk43
Bite strength is everything if you're a carnivore. And all a Spinosaurus has as an advantage is longer arms. A T-Rex could still easily win.

Violent2Dope
Bite strength is everything if you're a carnivore. And all a Spinosaurus has as an advantage is longer arms. A T-Rex could still easily win. Well, I know bitestrength is important, but let me give you an example. The strongest bite strength in the world right now belongs to the Alligator. Yet an Alligator cannot beat a black bear in a fight(saw a TV show bout this done by scientists) because of the bear's claws.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm pretty sure you're comparing an alligator & a bear to a T-Rex & a Spinosaurus.

Horrible comparison.

Violent2Dope
I'm pretty sure you're comparing an alligator & a bear to a T-Rex & a Spinosaurus.

Horrible comparison. Okay, point taken. But thing is, even tho a Rex has stronger jaws, Spino has more weapons(it's claws).

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, but if a T-Rex can get that bite in like he/she did in JP3, the fight should pretty much be all she wrote.

Violent2Dope
Yeah, but if a T-Rex can get that bite in like he/she did in JP3, the fight should pretty much be all she wrote. Spino is bigger than Rex and could overpower it, but I agree if Rex got a good bite on the neck in then Rex wins.

Ultimate Hulk43
I've been stating that this whole time.

Violent2Dope
You have? Sorry it's just the way you put it made it sound like Rex would just easily bite it's neck and there was nuthin Spino could do to stop it.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm not saying the Spinosaurus wouldn't fight back or try to defend itself but one bite is all it takes when you're dealing with a T-Rex. Btw, a Spinosaurus was a fish eater anyway so it may not even be strong enough to fight a T-Rex.

Superraptor
It's suspected that Sam Neil may be reprising his role as Alan Grant, but it hasn't been confirmed. I just hope this one will be better than the oh-so-craptastic third installment.
Anyway, Ultimate Hulk is right. Spino didn't possess the kind of strength and body mass to defeat a Tyrannosaurus. It just couldn't have happened. My best guess is Spino was mutated like the Dilophosaurs or the "Velociraptors".

Ultimate Hulk43
I don't know how true it is but on Wikipedia it says that Sam Neil hasn't been asked to reprise his role in JP4.

kidbuu23
YAY JURASSIC PARK 4 YAY!!!!!!!

Ultimate Hulk43
Reported. Next time post more than senseless spamming.

Anyway, has anymore news been released? I'm anxious to see what progress has been made.

Btw, anyone want to see the Velociraptors evolve even more? I want them to become bigger, stronger, faster, & smarter in JP4.

Firelord Ozai
Any new news on the progress of this film?

BinaryCleric
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai

Anyway, has anymore news been released? I'm anxious to see what progress has been made.

Btw, anyone want to see the Velociraptors evolve even more? I want them to become bigger, stronger, faster, & smarter in JP4.

How is he senseless spamming? He is just happy about Jurassic Park 4 coming out..

Mirai Gohan
Yes, but he could post more than that, it's annoying, he spams in a lot of topics.

Moving on, has any new news been given out about this film?

ensatsu-ken
I loved the first 2 Jurassic Park movies, but the 3rd one just plain sucked. I really don't see why they are going to bother making a fourth one. Its obviously going to suck, seeing as how there is really nothing new and surprising that they can throw at us. The 3rd movie pretty much proved that. It was just so predictable, and felt so dull in comparison to the fisrt 2 movies, which were just classic to me wink .

Prince Nauj
what would be intresting to see is that some navy people find an underground facility underneath the ilslands and they cantain marine life but the ones u see during the jurassic age. that would be cool

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Velociraptors were actually smaller then the ones that we saw in JP movies.

However there were some species of Raptors that you would not like to meet. Megaraptor is one such species. Megaraptors were so deadly that they even attacked titanosaurids.

Prince Nauj
Titanosaurids?! What are those?1

Shank 'n Bake
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
what would be intresting to see is that some navy people find an underground facility underneath the ilslands and they cantain marine life but the ones u see during the jurassic age. that would be cool

I've been wanting to see some marine dinosaurs since the third movie. I thought it might happen while they were on the boat in the beginning, but it didn't.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
Titanosaurids?! What are those?
It is a reference name given to a family of sauropod dinosaurs.

zbucsz
Would be dope if there was speical team of raptors helping the ppl lol.............but yeah they should have dino's in the water like in jp3

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
thanks

Mirai Gohan
I'd love to see evolved raptors that are bigger than their predecessors.

Scythe
I'm actuall pretty stoked about this film. I'm all up for it. Dinosaurs actually kick ass as well. Seems like the first Jurassic Park was pretty kick ass considering the fact that Speilgberg wanted to get it over with and didn't really care.

Mirai Gohan
Yeah, I hope the fourth one is as good as the first one since it's the last one.

Manslayer
spino sucks ass, introduce giganotosaurus.

Firstly before anybody claims "But ze spino is teh biggestssss!"

Let me point out that all the internet sources are contradictory and inconsistent.

More info books states that giganotosaurus is larger than both spinosaurus and T-rex and these books are well up to date.

Jimbob12
But T-Rex is more agile and more bite worthy than both, and would probably pwn... although the gigantosaurus might get him. Its all chance... anyway, Im so happy. I say it should be a prequel where it shows the tragety of Site B... that would be cool. See where it all began, and then got out of hand. smile Godzilla would kill all the dinosaurs, cause he RAWKS.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Manslayer
spino sucks ass, introduce giganotosaurus.

Firstly before anybody claims "But ze spino is teh biggestssss!"

Let me point out that all the internet sources are contradictory and inconsistent.

More info books states that giganotosaurus is larger than both spinosaurus and T-rex and these books are well up to date.
I was watching a special on that on the science channel. I like this specie better because it has longer arms than the t rex and it looks better

Kal-El_08
As if....the T-Rex looks way better than the Spinosaurus.

Manslayer
Originally posted by Jimbob12
But T-Rex is more agile and more bite worthy than both, and would probably pwn... although the gigantosaurus might get him. Its all chance... anyway, Im so happy. I say it should be a prequel where it shows the tragety of Site B... that would be cool. See where it all began, and then got out of hand. smile Godzilla would kill all the dinosaurs, cause he RAWKS.

Giganotosaurus has a larger skull so that means a greater bite force

Originally posted by Kal-El_08
As if....the T-Rex looks way better than the Spinosaurus. He was referring to gig i think

LeAtHerRFace
T-rex is the best villian dinosaur ever... jp 3 sucked!!! and screw jp4

Darkhalen
Not another one what will it be next!

JAWS 5

Toku King
Spinosaurus was incredibly frail, though, and was only dangerous because of its back fan. T-Rex had more muscle and was three times as vicious.

wicker_man
For me I'd love to see Roland Tembo (Pete Postlethwaite) return, in addition to the Dilophosaurus (a.k.a. The spitter), both would add a new dimension to the series. Smaller predators (in addition to the Raptors) would be a welcome change to the 'dick-comparing' T-Rex and Spinosaurs.

sweersa
Yeah the dinosaurs chasing people thing is getting old, we need some sweet military type gun action against some dinosaurs! Give Alan Grant an assault rifle, etc, whatever he could find or take. Or have a pack of raptors grease a swat team after much fighting, killing on both sides, etc, hahaha.

SnakeEyes
Why is this in Animations/CGI?

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by wicker_man
For me I'd love to see Roland Tembo (Pete Postlethwaite) return, in addition to the Dilophosaurus (a.k.a. The spitter), both would add a new dimension to the series. Smaller predators (in addition to the Raptors) would be a welcome change to the 'dick-comparing' T-Rex and Spinosaurs.
that dinasour is cool.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by sweersa
Yeah the dinosaurs chasing people thing is getting old, we need some sweet military type gun action against some dinosaurs! Give Alan Grant an assault rifle, etc, whatever he could find or take. Or have a pack of raptors grease a swat team after much fighting, killing on both sides, etc, hahaha.

Realistically speaking, a swat teamwith guns > any Dinosaur, and men with guns would, frankly, defeat the whole point of Jurassic Park.

The Jurrasic Park series basically shows what happens when Humans fvck with stuff they shouldn't mess with, and how they pay the price. If Grant just went around destroying Dino's with guns there'd be no real tension. JP is a survival/sci-fi thriller, not an action flick.

sweersa
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Realistically speaking, a swat teamwith guns > any Dinosaur, and men with guns would, frankly, defeat the whole point of Jurassic Park.

The Jurrasic Park series basically shows what happens when Humans fvck with stuff they shouldn't mess with, and how they pay the price. If Grant just went around destroying Dino's with guns there'd be no real tension. JP is a survival/sci-fi thriller, not an action flick.

I suppose, but Raptors are fast, and other dinos are HUGE. That gives the dinosaurs a slight edge against small arms fire.

Blax_Hydralisk
Small arms fire, yes... Assault Rifles.. no.

TRH
I hope to see a lot more new dino's

sweersa
Originally posted by Kal-El_08

lol Evolution for the Raptors took only eight years to do that?

I think it was more of a...I have no idea why they made the Raptors look different...

The third film was just entertaining, it wasn't nearly as good as the first film in my opinion.

Someone here mentioned the Dilaphasaurus had a mutation...is this so?

Assault rifles are considered small arms.

Phat_Crabs
I liked da senond film betta, it was more realiztic.

Schecter
oh great...dinosaurs chasing and eating people...again...i cant wait

Prince Nauj
looks like this movie aint gonna happen. Havent heard anything!!

Stun
i'll probably watch it if it does happen. There gonna have to come with something new and original otherwise it's gonna fall flat - the twist? there is no dinosaurs! laughing out loud

Prince Nauj
Link: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=45188

Dern Still Down for Jurassic Park 4
Source: ShockTillYouDrop.com May 19, 2008

It's been a long time coming, but there is finally a new quote on Jurassic Park 4. TV Guide (via ShockTillYouDrop.com) spoke to Laura Dern about returning as Dr. Ellie Sattler in the fourth installment.

"It's a while away but my understanding is it's happening and my character is very involved," she told the magazine. "I know Steven Spielberg is looking forward to over the next year."

Sam Neill previously said that he hadn't heard anything about his character, Dr. Alan Grant, coming back for another film.

Nemesis X
A JURASSIC PARK 4?!! That's retarded.

Electrocat
We don't need kungfu panda, we need kungfu t-rex!

Can I get a woot woot? ninja laughing

Da Joker
Is this movie even still coming out? By next year there'll be no point in another movie. We've been waiting for nearly four or five years.

this is me
wat is the point in not having children in it it bulids up more tenson

Impediment
Because variety is the proverbial "spice of life".

this is me
i a very big fan off it i got 1,2and 3 on my fone but if 4 has dinosaurs in it i wont even see it

this is me
with guns i meant

Impediment

Impediment
How old are you, anyway?

Phucked Up
So...if Jurassic Park 4 HAS dinosaurs, you won't see it?

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Phucked Up
So...if Jurassic Park 4 HAS dinosaurs, you won't see it?
No he'll still see it they just can't be gun wielding Dinosaurs. Or that's what I understood anyway...

THE JLRTENJAC
If the Gun-wielding Dinosaurs happened, I would not even consider watching it...

Markus Corvinus
I'd shoot my TV if I saw that in a JP4 trailer.

THE JLRTENJAC
yea...

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Oh. I keep thinking it was referring to the Godzilla kaiju Titanosaurus (had one of my favorite roars) >_>

Kazenji
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
If the Gun-wielding Dinosaurs happened, I would not even consider watching it...

Or better yet just call it Turok.

Endrict Nuul
Probably fake

http://www.dansjp3page.com/fanfic/Aragorn-Dawn_of_Extinction__Jurassic_Park_4_%7BPart_1%7D.asp

Toku King
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Probably fake

http://www.dansjp3page.com/fanfic/Aragorn-Dawn_of_Extinction__Jurassic_Park_4_%7BPart_1%7D.asp

Well, it does say FAN FICTION.

Scythe
I'm just waiting for this franchise to take place in space, hahaha.

WrathfulDwarf
That would really be cool!

Dinosaurs in space!

I'm sold!

Kazenji

Tommy Jarvis
This movie isn't happening. It's been six years with no real news, no word on cast, director, or anything else. Just leave it be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.