kidulthood (open to first 2 males and first 2 female)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rabbit_90
(this isn't a game as such but a story. i just want to see how it pans out. there's no killing off the characters or anything like that)

rabbit spun to the left throwing the ball up to the back board and jumped to meet it as it bounced off over the hoop. he dropped with his arms raised.

"that's right man," he shouted "now that's 20 bucks a basket and i scored 5 baskets so 100 bucks eack guys!" he continued with a smirk. he turned round and threw the ball in the hoop as his opponents turned away to go to class. he caught the ball and slung his bag over his shoulder and followed the rest of the school inside to his next class.

Lana
You need permission before you can start games.

The Grey Fox
I'M THAT GUY WHOSE REALLY BAD, I'M ALSO THE GIRL WHO GETS HANGED BY HERSELF!! I WANT TO BE JACK. ................................. OR JOHNNY!!!! OR BUGSY!!!!!! OR DON VITO!!!!!!! OR (stfu)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.