God vs Satan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marxman
At the end of the world there's gonna be a big ole' war between good and evil. God's army is supposed to lay the smackdown on Satan's. BUT! What if Satan ends up winning? Who's to say that God's army has an automatic win at this thing? I mean, all they do all day is sing. Satan's people are going around ****ing shit up all day long.

My pick is:
Satan - 24, God - 10

Thoughts?

The Grey Fox
Satan all the way, man, I'd rather be on his side than God's.

Boris
Neither exist, no war is possible.

inimalist
they are both equally likely to win

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Marxman
At the end of the world there's gonna be a big ole' war between good and evil. God's army is supposed to lay the smackdown on Satan's. BUT! What if Satan ends up winning? Who's to say that God's army has an automatic win at this thing? I mean, all they do all day is sing. Satan's people are going around ****ing shit up all day long.

My pick is:
Satan - 24, God - 10

Thoughts?

There is no contest.

chillmeistergen
Well obviously there is, otherwise there wouldn't be so many Christians constantly complaining about the devil's influence.

The Grey Fox
LIAR, YOU ARE BLINKERED. WHY WOULD SATAN EVEN FIGHT IF HE KNEW HE WOULD LOSE?

Burning thought
supposing they excist...Satan slams Gods ass into the ground and slaps stiff pegs on his nipples

ofcourse Satan would win, i think God would be a arrogent fool and go "ill kill you in a moment, i have time to spare" just before he gets a fiery trident between his eyes and ends up under the earth

whats he gonna do? throw halos like ninja stars

Marxman
Originally posted by Boris
Neither exist, no war is possible. Take it at face value, troll.

The Grey Fox
Satan would KICK HIS ASS!

Boris
Take it at face value, troll.
Sir, yes, sir!

thumb up

lil bitchiness
Marxman, feel free to open another thread in the Religion forum. I am moving this one to OTF due to the quality of the posts.

The Gray fox, Religion forum is a serious debate forum. Please treated as such.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
LIAR, YOU ARE BLINKERED. WHY WOULD SATAN EVEN FIGHT IF HE KNEW HE WOULD LOSE?

If God wanted a fight..... who could possibly prevent him from fighting? What the f**k?

Naz
God pwns all ermm

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
God is already almighty. Satan is powerful yes but his powers are no match to gods. Its kinda like 300. God has infinite number of angels that can attack satan's rag tag team of demons. since angels are servants or slaves of God that are peaceful type of beings, and demons are brutal, then it takes millions of angels to kill 1 brutal badass demon.

thats why God is gonna win the war

Punkyhermy

My pick is:
Satan - 24, God - 10

Thoughts?

erm...because God MADE Satan?
confused

Mišt
At the end of the world

Joke's on you, the world is round, there is no end. pointandlaugh

ermmnone

Quark_666
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Well obviously there is, otherwise there wouldn't be so many Christians constantly complaining about the devil's influence.

You don't think its an excuse?

Martian_mind
Because God made Satan doesn't mean god has an instant win,my mother made me and i could have her ktfo'ed in one punch if i want

dur

Scythe
Satan is not like any other biblical figure. He/She/It is a way of life. Darkness riegns supreme beneath all hearts of mortal men. As far as everyone knows, evil will constrict the minds of man and always truimph over good.

Vathu

My pick is:
Satan - 24, God - 10

Thoughts?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/Funny%20shit/delicious.jpg

Scythe
That picture is blasphemous and cynical to the christian faith. As a Satanist, we have to respect all other religions.

Vathu
Originally posted by Scythe
That picture is blasphemous and cynical to the christian faith. As a Satanist, we have to respect all other religions.

I know. no expression

But it kicks so much ass.

Scythe
Satan loves all.

Vathu
True.

Scythe
Originally posted by Vathu
True.

I love you.

Vathu
Originally posted by Scythe
I love you.

I know. no expression

Rogue Jedi

My pick is:
Satan - 24, God - 10

Thoughts? god 45 satan 17....he already cast satan out of heaven once.

Vathu
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
god 45 satan 17....he already cast satan out of heaven once.

Thus creating Satans own twisted kingdom in which he raised an army of undead to match Jesus's armies of holiness!

AbnormalButSane
Satan is just an angel that went bitchy. No way he could beat the Guy that created everything.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Satan just an angel that went bitchy. No way he could beat the Guy that created everything.

Martian_mind
Well,if this shit ever happens we'll find out then,won't we?

Rogue Jedi
god will give satan the byatch slaps of all byatch slaps.....and I will applaud him.

The Grey Fox
Then Satan will ram his trident down that guys throat, and I will then applaud him, as you burn!

gingercaily
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/Funny%20shit/delicious.jpg

so rude..i think you should be careful in posting some photos coz you might hurt some feelings or faith of others..

The Grey Fox
So

Razorscream
Let's consider God and Lucifer both exist. God obtains the ability to create and destroy. He created Lucifer as well. I'm pretty sure considering God had the ability to strip Lucifer from his rights and force him into a horrid existence due to merely "Talking back", I'm pretty sure god will smash Lucifer into five days ago.

The Grey Fox
Remember: God doesn't fight, it's Jesus, so it's Jesus VS Satan,

Scythe
Satan would never resort to violence just as God himself would never 'throwdown'. A battle of influence over the souls of mortal men, maybe, but never a full on DBZ-like fight.

Then Satan will ram his trident down that guys throat

And it's a pitchfork, not a trident. He's not Poseidon.

Razorscream
Remember: God doesn't fight, it's Jesus, so it's Jesus VS Satan,

It wouldn't matter. Have you read the Bible? God would not need to fight.

Rogue Jedi
Thus creating Satans own twisted kingdom in which he raised an army of undead to match Jesus's armies of holiness! look at the thread title, nimrod.

Council#13

Bardock42
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
erm...because God MADE Satan?
confused

Well, humans made cars, doesn't meant that they can't run over us.

Rogue Jedi
This thread is not about satan's army versus god's army. It's about God versus Satan, one on one. Do I need remind you people that Satan is a fallen angel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.